Home Community TV Shows Law and Order: SVU El and Liv
El and Liv
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Law and Order: SVU, Since: 05-19-06
Founder: spacecasesofbol9694 - Stories: 5 - Followers: 2 - id: 32169
For elliot and olivia shippers love or platonic

First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage, Then Comes by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
This is now the third story to my series. Not sure if I should end it with this or not yet. Well the title pretty much says it all. What comes after marriage in the rhyme? Hmmm.EO and BC.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 3,275 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/6/2006 - Published: 8/2/2006 - Complete
Christmas Wish by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
This story is a sequel to You Set US Up. Elliot and Olivia have been dating exclusively for six months and Brian and Casey have an on again off again relationship. Elliot is ready to move their relationship to the next level. I edited ch6 for anyone who h
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,044 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 8/2/2006 - Published: 8/1/2006 - Complete
You Set US Up by OverlyObsessedWithSVU reviews
In this story so far there are two hookups and the start of a missing persons case.EO and BC. I edited Chaps 2 and 4 so if you have read this read them again. I just didn't get to finish four and my friend wanted me to add to the scene at the end of two.
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 2,577 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 7/31/2006 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Complete
Fear by Mandabug100 reviews
Elliot and Olivia try to get ready for their life together when something happens that may tear them apart. Then, once things seem to be looking up, the unthinkable happens!This is the third story following One Heart if you don't read that and Diamond fir
Law and Order: SVU - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 25 - Words: 33,208 - Reviews: 375 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 6/5/2006 - Published: 5/3/2006