Home Community Games Maple Story Elite Maple
Elite Maple
Follow .
Focus: Games Maple Story, Since: 09-04-07
Founder: ALcawN - Stories: 12 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 50261
Only for the best. This place will archive the wellwritten, the awe inspiring and the sensational. Check up regularly for the excellent stories. Most will have prefect grammar and all will be enchanting. Note: Not all of the stories are active. And I am continuously adding fics, because I don't exactly have the time to look at 11 pages of fanfics.

Resolve to Death by Kraevir reviews
People scramble to find a place—any place—to hide, to curl up, to cry and weep and stare with blank eyes as death approached, carried upon black wings and hidden behind a pearl white mask. Yet, one stood. Ch. 4 Uploaded.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 249 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/25/2008 - Published: 12/15/2007
The Master of Ludibrium by Carth reviews
Gift for a friend of mine. Alishar wasn't always the penguin-like Ludi PQ boss we know him as today...at one point, he was just another student of the magic arts, who happened to have different ideas about power than many of the others. Threeshot.
Maple Story - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,322 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2008
Fairy Tale by Kal Ancalas reviews
When all that remain are memories, the ties of friendship can still reach across the expanse of time. A true story, dedicated to a true friend.
Maple Story - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,781 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 8 - Published: 3/5/2008
Blood of Magic by Absol Master reviews
700 years ago, the Sharenians fell. Now, all that remains of them is a great castle that they left behind. But it is cursed. All who have gone in have not returned, and no one has dared to enter since...not till now. COMPLETE.
Maple Story - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Spiritual - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,982 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/20/2008 - Published: 7/18/2007 - Complete
Maple Story: Legend of the NonKSing Mage! by ecnal nogardnap reviews
KurtPaladin believes there's a mage who REFUSES to KS, and he's gonna be the one to find that mage!
Maple Story - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
Down Hill by whitelies reviews
A young female slime is suppose to leaver her tree to hunt for food, but danger lurks out there. A story about... a monster? Yes! Read and review please.
Maple Story - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,050 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/22/2006 - Complete
Mystery by Nada Minnun reviews
You're a Mystery, she decided seriously. A good mystery. Mystery of Niora Hospital...we've quested for her, gotten items from her, but what is her story? Spoilers for the Mystery quest.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,302 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/24/2006 - Complete
Allies of Krita by Axzem reviews
What happens when the game is no longer just a game? When players start disappearing, a ragtag investigation team attempts to unravel the mystery. Notice: It's over. I've abandoned this story, and, in response to feedback, posted a summary of the rest.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,849 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 5/29/2010 - Published: 11/15/2006 - Complete
Chronos Platoon by Sentrovasi reviews
It's a play on the name, ne? But it's a story in itself. One of the mysteries of a forgotten era, the innocence of a time long past, and a future which only the most intrepid of adventurers might dare explore. Rated T for Idon'tknowwhat. But it is.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,051 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/16/2007 - Published: 7/11/2007
Branded by the Mage by ALcawN reviews
He gripped the wrist that had so hurtfully entered his heart; hundreds, thousands of mangled sentences and fragmented words about to burst from his twisted soul, yet he only smiled as he slowly fell to his knees. //I love you...// -!REWRITE IN PROGRESS!-
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,995 - Reviews: 19 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/16/2009 - Published: 5/23/2007
Revolt of the Archers by Kal Ancalas reviews
Yes, I'm alive. And I owe a few of you some explaining. Please spare a dozen minutes or so of your time, if you could.
Maple Story - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 496,894 - Reviews: 785 - Favs: 184 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 12/29/2010 - Published: 12/14/2006