Home Community Movies Frozen Elsa & Anna Sister Love
Elsa & Anna Sister Love
Follow .
Focus: Movies Frozen, Since: 08-30-11
Founder: Digital Max - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 94934
For those who want to read Elsa and Anna sister love toward each other, you have come to the right place. If you find stories contain Elsa and Anna sister love that's not listed here you can PM me or staff to add it.

PS: Staff needed, you can PM me to become staff of this community.

Let It Snow by ARoseForRose reviews
A year after the Eternal Winter, summer is once again back to Arendelle, and it's time for the queen's birthday. With Anna around, things can go either way. But when an old enemy comes back, this time bringing an unexpected, albeit very dangerous ally to help out, a birthday party is the last and least of Elsa and Anna's worries. (Not a birthday fic. T just to be sure.)
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 23 - Words: 71,752 - Reviews: 211 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 6/25/2014 - Published: 1/2/2014 - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff B.
The Cold Never Bothered Me by End of the Rope reviews
(NOT ELSANNA!) Elsa and Anna are finally back together and can do all the things they missed out on over the years. But when Anna becomes ill someone takes this opportunity to exact revenge on a certain Snow Queen. Can Elsa protect Anna or will her sister die at her hands again? (NOT ELSANNA!)FYI: As much as I would like to, I do not own Frozen or Disney!
Frozen - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 9 - Words: 9,612 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 4/25/2014 - Published: 1/5/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
Elsa and Anna by YJFanForever13 reviews
Elsa and Anna, two sisters torn apart by tragedy and brought together through love and sacrifice. These are one-shots exploring their friendship. Chapter 11: Breaking Ice.
Frozen - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 11 - Words: 14,210 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 12/12/2014 - Published: 11/29/2013 - Anna, Elsa
Exchange by BurningFox6 reviews
It's Christmastime in Arendelle, and gifts are being exchanged between the royal family. But given their strained relationship over the years, can Elsa give her sister the perfect gift?
Frozen - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,909 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/13/2013 - Anna, Elsa, Kristoff B. - Complete