Home Community Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice Embarrassment, Snapshots, Blackmail and Tag
Embarrassment, Snapshots, Blackmail and Tag
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Gakuen Alice, Since: 06-04-06
Founder: Kites - Stories: 56 - Followers: 4 - Staff: 4 - id: 32782
Any fanfition containing the insane, but at the same time cute, couple Rukaru. Mitsume is also allowed if it contains Rukaru. X3 Also, I need staff members. Email me, please. I hate managing the C2 by myself!

I Love You, I Hate You by Kirai Mayumi reviews
Another day begins with Natsume and Mikan always fighting. Hotaru and Ruka can't stand this and make a plan. Kokoroyomi also helps. But will their plans work out just as they thought? Or will they fail... NXM and a bit of RXH...I think
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,487 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/29/2006 - Published: 9/26/2006
The Sakura Festival by Asucaga Hitomi reviews
Mikan invites Natsume to the special festival. Dramas ensue before the special day a misunderstanding between Misaki and Tsubasa, some sweet scenes between our other pairings, not to mention...someone just got Mikan's proposal all on tape. Chapter 10's up
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,755 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 2/16/2008 - Published: 10/13/2006
Mikan's FairyTales by Blue -Niagra reviews
Mikan likes to tell Youichi stories, sometimes Natsume hears. These are her own Fairy Tales which I make up. NXM and some slight RXH in some, good I think, bad also... R&R flames accepted here...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 31,540 - Reviews: 74 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 9/16/2006 - Published: 8/27/2006
Another life journey by prettyingreenkyz reviews
Mikan gets involved in missions with Natsume. Now that she's the target of the AAO. who's going to save her? will that someone be on time to save her? or will he be too late? read and find out. *hopefully out of hiatus* NxM,RxH
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 29,757 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 10/25/2009 - Published: 8/18/2006 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
The only one meant for me by ninchi reviews
New kids are arriving at the academy that will make Natsume and Mikan Seperates... and will make a big disaster to the academy. Well, i guess to the 2 only and some of their friends... What the Heck just read it! NXM RXH
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,646 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/6/2007 - Published: 11/1/2006
Masquerade by rinaissance reviews
RukaHotaru. 1 of 2 complete. Today, he will make her his, defying his usual rational thinking in the process. Today, he will blackmail her. Inspired by Hale’s Bent Down. OOC?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,528 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 23 - Published: 1/2/2007
mision of love by kaia-rain reviews
Mikan and the others were 15 and their bond became much stronger. Natsume and Mikan were much closer but their daily routine of fighting never stop. Ruka develop feelings for Hotaru and the two of them also became closer. please read and review! tnx minna
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,244 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/6/2007 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Complete
Iron Butterfly by DiamondAreForever reviews
Yuu x Hotaru x Ruka and Mikan x Natsume. 1 year has past since Mikan has joined Alice Academy and neither Natsume nor Ruka have confessed their love for her. So, Hotaru takes things into her own hands, but what happens when her life becomes lot more...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,490 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/17/2007 - Published: 9/3/2006
I Hate You Equals I Love You by mikan'orange reviews
Hotaru hates Ruka, but Ruka is head over heels over her. Hotaru tries do do everything to get Ruka away from her, but she just make things worse...she fell in love with him. Hotaruka, with mild Natsumikan
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,191 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/25/2006
The Right One by aya-chan028 reviews
Mikan and Ruka are dating!Well,Ruka's happy,Natsume's upset and Hotaru just doesn't care.But Mikan's not sure if Ruka's the one for her.Especially now that she's starting to develop some strange feelings towards a certain flame caster.What will happen?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,425 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/9/2006 - Published: 7/12/2006
Raven & Blonde by facadephazzad reviews
A oneshot story about Ruka and Hotaru having a baby. Nyahaha... i know it's such a crazy idea but oh well..R&R!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,149 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Complete
Christmas Dragonfly by Mitsukai Kansei reviews
They say that when a couple sees a dragonfly in Christmas, they'd destined to be together... RukaRU, NatSumIkan coMpLEtE!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 50,893 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/24/2007 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Complete
It will be okay to hold hands this time by noWriter reviews
A short, oneshot drabble on RukaXHotaru. Written from Ruka's POV. You...still like that baka, don't you? Hotaru asked. So she remembers it, after more than a year. I wondered why she asked me such a question...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 793 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/7/2006 - Complete
The beach and the adventure by STABILOI reviews
At the end of the Northern forest is actually a... beach? Read about the adventure! Quite a short story. MxN RxH
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,466 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 3/8/2007 - Published: 7/4/2006
Everyday by IamChristelle reviews
this is about the everyday life of our main character Ms. Hotaru Imai and the people that surrounds her. sorry for the suckish ending
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,262 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/3/2009 - Published: 7/1/2006 - Hotaru I., Ruka N. - Complete
Firefly Daydreams by The Rhapsody in Your Heart reviews
Good question. What exactly was I doing? Was I...daydreaming? About Imai! No it couldn't be... [oneshot] [Rukaru]
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,038 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/26/2006 - Complete
CAREER DAY AT THE ALICE ACADEMY by snow winter reviews
It's career day at the Academy! But then, this year's going to be different. Narumi-sensei added a twist that will turn Mikan, Natsume, Hotaru and Ruka's world upside down! And wacky romances will be boiling up! CHAPTER 4 UPDATED! Finally!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,655 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 10/16/2008 - Published: 5/4/2006 - Mikan S., Natsume H.
Adventure Island by Nami 07 reviews
It all started when Yuu considered pulling a prank on Mr. Jinno. But when Hotaru’s device went haywire, it sent her and Ruka to an isolated island, possessing only a camera, a pair of knives, and a couple of girly dresses. Will chaos ensue?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,989 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Published: 4/19/2006
The Sparks of the Special Occasion by kawazoetsuko reviews
NXM HXR Narumi Sensei managed to combine 2 events into 1 Occasion... Well... Sparks of romance occurs during the occasion between the students...
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 13,577 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/23/2007 - Published: 6/17/2006 - Complete
A Thousand Rabbits by Kei9chan reviews
Hotaru wants to get a sexy picture of Ruka for 'financial purposes' and gets more than she bargained for. TwoShot. COMPLETED.
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,753 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 8/15/2007 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Complete
Following Your Heart by animeloverangels reviews
AU. Ruka and Mikan are engaged... And so are Natsume and Hotaru! Will they have the courage to follow their hearts or will they still end up marrying the people they don't love?
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,806 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/11/2008 - Published: 6/15/2006
Even If I Have Amnesia by Luixa reviews
Mikan already loved Natsume ever since, she just never confessed. But one day, she got hit by a truck and got amnesia. But even though she has amnesia, her heart still beats for Natsume, now, will she have the guts to confess? NxM and RxH.. now complete!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 16,727 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 7/23/2006 - Published: 6/7/2006 - Complete
My Curse My love by kaia-rain reviews
This story about the Alice that every time you use your life span decrease…Well in this story if you have that kind of Alice it means that you were curse and true love was the only one who can remove that curse….. Please read and review! NxM, RxH…
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,163 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 6/17/2006 - Published: 6/6/2006
The Clock's still ticking by rurico reviews
It hotaru's 16th birthday!, It looks as if Hotaru has another idea in mind.But to her surprise, it turns out to there's another person plotting something else on his mind.And when two big ideas combined..What will happen next? R&R! Thanks!
Gakuen Alice - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 6,977 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 4/24/2007 - Published: 5/11/2006
Somethings Never Change by starZdestiny reviews
Everyone is back after five years since their highschool graduation, what has changed and what hasn’t? NxM, HxR and many more...R&R
Gakuen Alice - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,810 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 10/7/2006 - Published: 6/6/2006
55 | Page 1 .. Last Next »