Home Community TV Shows Pretty Little Liars Emily Fields Forever
Emily Fields Forever
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Pretty Little Liars, Since: 02-06-10
Founder: Beauty of Wilting - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 78494
A PLL forum dedicated to stories about Emily Fields. Just like the other girls, she struggles with who she is and the world they're in. Her struggles mostly come from her questioning and accepting her sexuality. Features Mainly: Emily/Maya, Emily/Alison

This Doesn't Mean We're Joining the Pride Parade by Beauty of Wilting reviews
There's a reason A sent the Emily pictures to Hanna. –"Just because we're talking about it doesn't mean we're joining the Pride Parade." No spoilers. Hints of Emily/Alison. NOT a Hanna/Emily story.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,518 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/15/2010 - Hanna M., Emily F. - Complete
Strings by xwarmembrace reviews
Emily's search to become a real girl. Emily One-Shot, hints of AlisonxEmily, MayaxEmily, and TobyxEmily.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 550 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/13/2010 - Emily F. - Complete
To Be Me by KarismaJulian4Ever reviews
A Toby/Emily ficlet. AU to the Homecoming episode. Please let me know your thoughts. Pretty short! It's been awhile since I wrote anything lol.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 357 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Toby C., Emily F. - Complete
The Loneliness Is Gone by bodybroke reviews
Hanna is the first person Emily comes out to on her own terms.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 16 - Published: 7/3/2010 - Emily F., Hanna M. - Complete
You've Got a Part of Me, Indefinitley by words end here reviews
Emily/Alison ficlet. Emily wonders just how long Maya will be kept waiting on her.
Pretty Little Liars - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,293 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/6/2010 - Emily F., Alison D. - Complete