Home Community Games Mass Effect Endings and Other Stories
Endings and Other Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Mass Effect, Since: 05-27-12
Founder: TheJadedStar - Stories: 191 - Followers: 23 - id: 100468
This community started out being one of just completed Mass Effect 3 Alternate Ending stories. But its slowly became full of completed Female Shepard and Kadian stories. What can I say? I can not stop reading them!
You can still find those old ME3 alternate ending stories in here but don't worry the paring are mostly with Kaidan or just no ship at all.

After Omega by ImplicationsProblematic reviews
Super original, creative name right there. The entire crew stresses out during Shepard's mission to reclaim Omega- most of all Kaidan. So when she gets back he throws their attempted secrecy to the wind. No one is surprised. Also Kaidan cooks.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,602 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A., Dr. Chakwas - Complete
Taking a Breath by Ladyamesindy
The war is over, the battle is won. But is it really? Commander Shepard might disagree with that ... until she is reminded to stop for a moment and breathe ...
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,107 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
A Snowy Day In Canada by Achillia
Kaidan takes Shepard to Canada she's not sure she likes it but the company is good.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/23 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
The Proposal by Achillia reviews
Kaidan proposes to Shepard ... it doesn't go quite the way he planned.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,665 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/28 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Sleep by satine86
Shepard had never been good at sleeping. Set ME3, canon compliant. Diet angst and fluff. One shot.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,643 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
The Living Moments by muchmoxie reviews
"What she didn't anticipate were the times when the sunlight filtered through the shades, when she awoke from restless sleep and wished the nightmares would continue so that her thoughts wouldn't."
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 9/13/2014 - [Kaidan A., Shepard (F)] - Complete
Behind the Words by Aurora Musis Amica reviews
There's a scar on his back she doesn't remember. Reunited after the Citadel coup, Shepard reflects on the time Kaidan has been away from her, and the life he's had - without her.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,163 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/23/2014 - [Shepard (F), Kaidan A.] - Complete
We'll Always Have Arcturus by sevanderslice reviews
Kaidan has a few hours shore leave and meets and beautiful, yet mysterious woman. Shenko. Pre-Mass Effect, AU.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,406 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Published: 4/5/2013 - Kaidan A. - Complete
Live for Me by ginger pocahontas reviews
Shepard's left holding Kaidan as he dies in her arms... Expect soppiness and shenkoness. R&R if you want:)
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,433 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/14/2013 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A.
Never Let Me Go by ginger pocahontas reviews
Based on a song name by Florence and the Machine. Kaidan's thoughts on Shepard as she sleeps. Contains shenko, yay
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,078 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/14/2013 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Justify this Cost by Raven Sinead reviews
A companion piece to "Light of a New Sun". I promised I'd stay beside you...and then fate took me away. But I'm coming back. I'm coming back because I have to believe that there's more in this world than the wars we fight. Wars end. We go on. FemShep/Kaidan one-shot.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,956 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/31/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Waking Up by elfgirl931 reviews
After the Citadel crashes and the Reapers have been destroyed, Sanar Shepard has a lot of recovering to do, and the one person she needs at her side isn't there. Shenko one-shot.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,036 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 6 - Published: 8/7/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Horizon: What was she thinking? by BrookeJean reviews
After the Horizon scene in ME2 I was very frustrated with Shepard's lack of ... emotion. So I started writing this thinking I would just give her new dialogue and make life happy. It didn't turn out quite the way I was expecting. This is my 1st Fan Fic.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,916 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/19/2010 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Brace for Impact by quantumparadigm reviews
What if Mindoir was never hit by batarian slavers? Shepard never joined the Alliance and instead pursued her original dream - the one that would have been destroyed with her family. Years later she finds herself contracting with the Alliance on the retrofit project for the Normandy SR2 when the Reapers hit earth. AU Shepard.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,071 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Published: 7/11/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Just a Name by Natalie Stone reviews
Just a SUPER short shenko drabble. Sorry, my description sucks!
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 264 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
End of the World by b.wolves reviews
This is it, she thinks as she struggles to open her eyes. This is what the end of the world sounds like. Drabble from ME3. FemShep/Kaidan. Character Death and spoilers for the ending.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 7/20/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Domus by sinvraal reviews
A sort of homecoming. Post-game Shenko fluff.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,707 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Tears on a Sleepless Night by Lilliwyn reviews
After the loss of a friend, Kaidan helps Shepard sort through her grief over a midnight snack. Shenko! Please read and review!
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/29/2008 - Kaidan A., Shepard (F) - Complete
Regulations by Inyri Ascending reviews
There are regs for a reason. Pre-Virmire. FemShepard, hints of Shepard x Alenko.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,207 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Shepard's Datapad by Avrielle Rogue reviews
Kaidan knows he shouldn't. He knows it's wrong. And yet, he feels a magnetic draw to the datapad Shepard slammed on her desk when he unexpectedly appeared in the doorway of her cabin. (Very short drabble. NOW FIXED the error. Thank you, DemonicSaiyans!)
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 494 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/16/2014 - [Kaidan A., Shepard (F)] - Complete
All We Had by Carchs reviews
Major Kaidan Alenko can't sleep. The memory of Eris Shepard, his former Commander and lover, still haunts him 3 months after the Reaper threat ended. But one starless night is about to give him all the answers he needs...
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 5/8/2014 - [Kaidan A., Shepard (F)] - Complete
A Thousand, Thousand Years by DesAnimaux
Through the years, through everything, they endured. /A series of drabbles of Shepard and Kaidan's relationship from beginning to end./
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 2,100 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/28/2014 - Published: 4/24/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Two Minutes by icaughtfire31 reviews
Pre-ME2, Shepard gets some life altering news. Shenko.
Mass Effect - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,938 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
Nightmares by Ladyamesindy
Commander Jayce Shepard walks into not one living nightmare, but several the day that the Reapers attack Earth. The next installment in the Commander Jayce Shepard series.
Mass Effect - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,095 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/10/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
After Mars by soulsisterblondzilla reviews
Recovering after Mars from Kaidan's POV. Me3, Shenko.
Mass Effect - Rated: K - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 570 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/20/2014 - Shepard (F), Kaidan A. - Complete
160 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »