Home Community Books Goose Girl Enna
Enna
Follow .
Focus: Books Goose Girl, Since: 02-27-10
Founder: lacenoel - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 79177
All of these stories involve Enna in some way. Some of them have Enna/Finn but others are just about Enna.

My Yellow Lady by sable113 reviews
"You're Isi, you're my yellow lady, you can't just stop." So how does Enna feel when her best friend dies? Well, she's Enna, isn't she? And she doesn't just give up. Set during Forest Born, and warning: there are spoilers.
Goose Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,434 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/2/2011 - Complete
Fight for Me? by As the Robin Flies reviews
"It's about fighting for what's most valuable," said Enna. She raised her brows in good humor. "Wouldn't you want to fight for me, Finn?" "Yes, I would. But you wouldn't have to-show-me anything." Enna/Finn one-shot. Short and sweet.
Goose Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 375 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/23/2010 - Complete
People Speaker by SnoopyGirl213 reviews
When Enna's daughter is found to be a people speaker, she could barely look at her. Now Ani's grown up and has to show everyone what a gift people speaking really is. Tusken/OC Rated to be safe ABANDONED SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE
Goose Girl - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 11,713 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/31/2011 - Published: 2/2/2011
Enna's Loneliness by AnidoriK reviews
Enna's feeling lonely soon after she returns from the city.
Goose Girl - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 288 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/6/2009
Tryptic by the shattered star reviews
A three-shot based on Finn visiting Enna in the palace to comfort her. Based on a quote from River Secrets : "I try to sleep near her so she needn't wake up alone. In the palace, I used to sneak into her room, sleep beside her." -- Page 24
Goose Girl - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,318 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/5/2010 - Published: 12/22/2009 - Complete