Home Community Movies Pirates of the Caribbean Enough to Break Your Brain
Enough to Break Your Brain
Follow .
Focus: Movies Pirates of the Caribbean, Since: 02-14-07
Founder: Hermione Vader - Stories: 36 - Followers: 1 - id: 42407
Badfics abound! Cliches congregate! Bizarre pairings lurk behind every corner! Selections in this collection will be Enough to Break Your Brain!

Another Chance by NikosLuverGirl reviews
Davy Jones really does have a softer side to him. You just don't always get to see it. But in this story, a girl named Ally gets to! XD R&R! Thanks!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,501 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/1/2007 - Published: 2/18/2007 - Davy Jones
Life of Sara Gallar by Sara Jones reviews
Story of Sara gallar who doesn´t like her present life. She wants some adventure and her big adventure beggins when finds herself in a strange ship.DavyOC reted T for now. this story doesn´t follow the movie
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,245 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/7/2007 - Published: 6/13/2007 - Davy Jones
Muse by palesadpuppet reviews
[Davy Jones x Cutler Beckett, for the unloveyou challenge] Some things are stranger than they seem, and some things simpler than a man could ever hope for.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/25/2007 - Published: 8/19/2007 - Davy Jones, Cutler B.
Destiny 3: You're a pirate by BirdieTitus16 reviews
Captain Molly Lily Marie Norrington, daughter of Admiral James Norrington and Robin Norrington. Her parents are dead and she took over the Dutchman but will she find her true love and adventure or will Davy Jones' daughter defeat her and her family? R&R!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 8,920 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/21/2007 - Published: 9/6/2007 - Capt. Jack Sparrow, Davy Jones - Complete
Dear insert your name here by MentalModisha reviews
PotC, LoZ crossover. Will finds a random shiny orbthing aboard the HMS Cheapskate and insanity ensues from there. Will, Elizabeth & Link are always battling each other for the worshipped gem as Jack writes down every detail.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,373 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/9/2007 - Published: 3/23/2007
Dead Monroe's Chest by Anatonia Barcelona reviews
"Do we have an accord?" That's how it began. A clever pirate arrives in Port Royal, following her latest lead on the location of Jack Sparrow. There, she meets Will, who is also searching for Jack. Desperate, he reluctantly allows her to aid him and thus their wild adventure begins. Set in Dead Man's Chest, obviously. Rated for Jeanne's venomous tongue and occasional innuendo
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,452 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/22/2007 - Published: 3/17/2007 - Complete
Jack Sparrow Has A Daughter? by Brii-chan reviews
A different version of the sequel to the 1st and 2nd Pirates of the Caribbean. In this story, Will, Elizabeth, and even Jack discover Jack's long lost Daughter. But for two people who've never met, they sure do seem alike.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 27,211 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/9/2007 - Published: 11/12/2006
I Love You Captain Jack Sparrow by Princess Amberly reviews
JackOFC. Jack is off gallivanting as usual, until he comes upon a young lady of eighteen. Little does he know that she is a princess that escaped from the royal life. Clash of two men that fight for her heart. For a bit anyways ... he he he! Please R&R!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 32,454 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/27/2007 - Published: 12/1/2006
TARGET: JOHNNY DEPP by Leah Emilio-Depp reviews
OMG, is that Jack Sparrow trying to kill johnny Depp? I think it is... OMG, is that Jack Sparrow NAKED? No... its just a bird....But, seriously, the story's about Jack trying t'kill Johnny... enjoy! LAST CHAPTER IS UP!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 24 - Words: 35,986 - Reviews: 453 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/24/2007 - Published: 1/2/2007 - Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
The Adventures of Christiana Thomas by Megan Sleevewillow reviews
Christiana Thomas, Chris for short, is the Quartermaster of the Black Pearl. Being the quartermaster of that certain ship also includes many adventures that would send sane people screaming for their mothers. Set after "He's a Pirate." AU
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 28 - Words: 218,974 - Reviews: 120 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 5/22/2010 - Published: 6/25/2004 - Complete
Potc Ichat by Doomedangel reviews
It's and aim session with the potc chars, and me and Whyistherumgone, It's funny, please R&R
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,220 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/29/2007 - Published: 2/9/2007
Oh Great by Elizabethturner013 reviews
a crazy story to fill you craving for POTC i do not own will, darn,or potc i wish and this fanfic. is all done by my friends Me, Katherine,Emily,Rachel and my other frind
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,729 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/14/2007
Since When Do My Wishes Come True? by xVioLyn reviews
Do you believe in fairies? Hayden Black does, and with good reason, too. How else could she explain her sudden trip to the Caribbean, not to mention going back in time and into a fictional movie? Those things just don't happen. Well now they do.Disclaimer
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 20 - Words: 37,695 - Reviews: 147 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 7/29/2008 - Published: 12/15/2006 - Capt. Jack Sparrow - Complete
She Never Knew by jackandwill4eva reviews
updated! Ashline is a working girl from tortuga who decides to leave her bad life behind. she never knew that her decision would change her life... forever. PLZ R&R!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,117 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/6/2007 - Published: 2/14/2007
Harry Potter and The So Called Pirates by turner-sparrow-girl2010 reviews
A crossover of Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean. Will get better. Note: I am currently writting more to add! It will be up by July 20th, 2007 at the latest!
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Humor/Poetry - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,312 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/14/2007 - Published: 10/26/2006
Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl by loverly19 reviews
This has been done before but let's say that Jack had a daughter. That daughter would be Alexandra. The rest of the summary is inside.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 23,966 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 3/8/2007 - Published: 1/17/2007 - Complete
A Pirate's Life Ain't For Everyone by LoveIsLikeDeath reviews
Meray is a wealthy woman who was forced to marry Arnold, the man who she does not love. But there is only one man that she truely loves. And that would be her childhood friend, the pirate who sailed away and Meray's wedding day.
Pirates of the Caribbean - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,480 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/14/2007 - Published: 10/28/2006