Home Community Books Lord of the Rings Eomer-King and Lothiriel-Queen
Eomer-King and Lothiriel-Queen
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Rings, Since: 01-24-12
Founder: Glory Bee - Stories: 97 - Followers: 0 - id: 97971
The best stories I have found telling of the great love story of Eomer-King and Lothiriel-Queen of the Riddermark. I love watching the young Rohirric King and the Princess of Dol Amroth fall in love and build a life together. The stories will primarily be complete in status to avoid the frustration of abandoned fictions, exceptions being a few tales that are regularly being updated. I will focus mainly on multi-chapter stories with a few especially entertaining one-shots being included.

Old Wives' Tales by pizzamargherita reviews
A Gondorian damsel who speaks five languages, writes poetry and plays the harp but can't tell a horse from a cow is the last thing King Éomer needs. As for Lady Lothíriel of Dol Amroth, the mere thought of being married off to some barbarian war chief from the North gives her palpitations. What on earth were their relatives thinking?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,922 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2014 - [Eomer, Lothíriel] Eowyn, Imrahil - Complete
The Ugly Duckling of Dol Amroth by Spake2121 reviews
My name is Lothiriel of Dol Amroth. Though my reputation for truth is somewhat tarnished I swear that every word of this tale, the most important of my life, is true...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 134,573 - Reviews: 649 - Favs: 312 - Follows: 282 - Updated: 12/28/2013 - Published: 11/3/2011 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Thunder & Lightning by Lady Bluejay reviews
Asked to befriend Rohan's famous White Lady, Lothíriel has serious doubts as to whether a shield-maiden and a princess will get on. But she was not expecting any difficulty in being civil to the lady's brother and sparks fly from their first meeting. Worse than that however, she is led into a situation that threatens her very life. Complete.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 78,957 - Reviews: 312 - Favs: 258 - Follows: 208 - Updated: 9/16/2013 - Published: 3/18/2013 - Eowyn, Faramir, Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Heart's Desire by The Moonlily reviews
Young Lothíriel is saved from the waves by Éomer, son of Éomund. Thus begins the story of a life-long love between the Princess of Dol Amroth and the Horselord of Rohan.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 36 - Words: 200,377 - Reviews: 298 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 4/29/2013 - Published: 1/3/2013 - [Eomer, Lothíriel] - Complete
Imrahil's Daughters by Lialathuveril reviews
A chance encounter in a linen cupboard in the Houses of Healing has unforeseen consequences as Éomer of Rohan finds himself caught between two very different women. However, things are not quite as they seem: a tale of love, deception and bees.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 61,697 - Reviews: 346 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 1/14/2013 - Published: 9/3/2012 - Lothíriel, Eomer - Complete
Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours by the-mighty-pen325 reviews
The last thing on Eomer's mind was love, but it's a proven fact that sometimes you don't know what you need until it arrives. EomerLothiriel. I don't own the characters, but boy do I wish I did. Props to JRR Tolkein.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 23 - Words: 94,769 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 3/26/2012 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
It Takes Times by Mrs.Wentworth reviews
Sometimes, it just takes time... A story of how a long favorite couple came to be.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 74,825 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 3/24/2012 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Lothíriel, Eomer - Complete
Under the Light of Darkness by Sandry of Ruatha reviews
Eomer reflects on how he met his bride. Pure EL fluff.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,231 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/8/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
A Boy, A Girl And Of Course, His Horse by Lackwit reviews
Learning to ride a horse is simple, isn't it, if your teacher is King of the Horse-Lords?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,875 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 13 - Published: 11/6/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Of Pregnant Queens, and Fathers to Be by Frigg reviews
Describing the birth of my daughter (my first-born) and the reaction of her darling father to a fellow ff-writer, I was inspired to do this one-shot story of how a big, strong warrior gets out on a limb through something he has never tried before ...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,307 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/13/2005 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Confessions in the Dark by Eokat reviews
Eomer and Lothiriel have reluctently agreed to marriage negotiations, Eowyn and Faramir decide to lend assistance. written for the countriesunited challenge.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,326 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 5/23/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Good Hands by Lady ot Rings reviews
Being the meeting of Princess Lothíriel of Dol Amroth and Éomer, King of Rohan, and the events of their life together.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,845 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/2/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Those We Love by Bean02 reviews
When Dol Amroth is attacked Eomer comes to the aid of his friend, Prince Imrahil and finds more than he imagined. LothirielEomer story. And oh my gosh! I finished it!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 37,975 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/21/2003 - Published: 2/2/2003 - Eomer
Gondorian and Rohirric Negotations by BlueNynaeve reviews
A series of ficlets on how Eomer and Lothiriel might have met.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 19,268 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 12/31/2011 - Published: 11/27/2011 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Lady of the Horse by TeleriMaiden reviews
King Eomer is the last remaining royal family of Rohan and as king, felt it his responsibility to marry a lady from Rohan... eventhough his heart wishes for another...[Complete]
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 134,482 - Reviews: 573 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/25/2005 - Published: 3/13/2003 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Fields of Gold by Mystikal19 reviews
The marriage of Éomer and Lothíriel was purely for diplomatic reasons. How can Lothíriel fulfill the duties of wife and Queen of Rohan when it seems the only thing she fears more than horses is Éomer himself? Complete
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 34,748 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 8/25/2005 - Published: 4/20/2005 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Unspeakable by Kokki reviews
A fluffy oneshot from Éomer's view that gives an alternate perspective on how he and Lothíriel met and fell in love. It's quite a different take from what others have written, but I'll let you be the judges.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,946 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/20/2005 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Loss and Gain by Frigg reviews
Lothíriel faces the fact that she might loose her husband and has to be strong ...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,262 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Published: 11/2/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Time of Bliss by Frigg reviews
This could actually be considered an independent sequel to 'Worries on a Wedding Night'. A little longer than my previous and total fluff, I should add. Well, I intend to post as many stories as I can - in less than two weeks I'm off to ME (a.k.a. NZ) ---
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,203 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/24/2004 - Eomer, Lothíriel
Duty by Nefhiriel reviews
Eómer has learned his duty. Perhaps too well? Even though the war is over, he can’t seem to lighten up on his grim outlook towards life. Now, he needs an heir. Must marriage, then, simply be another duty to perform for his country?
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,851 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/14/2006 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Defying the Odds by LotrNaustenfan reviews
Eomer met her in his dreams, but when he woke up she still haunted him. What happens when Lothiriel of Dol Amroth and Eomer of Rohan meet, fall in love, deny that love, and then defy the odds.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,802 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 8/13/2006 - Published: 6/10/2006 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Moments of Peace by Blue Eyes At Night reviews
An EomerLothiriel OneShot. They met three times before they married... RR
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,728 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/7/2005 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Honesty by Blue Eyes At Night reviews
One Shot. Sometimes the greatest feature of a person is their honesty... EomerLothiriel. RR!
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,090 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/11/2006 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
Dancing In the Moonlight by Arwengreenleaf428 reviews
A moment of escape turns into something much more during the celebration at Cormallen.
Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,170 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Published: 11/14/2007 - Lothíriel, Eomer - Complete
A Seaside Evening by Violin Ghost reviews
Lothíriel invites the King of Rohan to eat dinner with her at a former cook's seaside house, but a story of the cook's fisherman husband, Erthor, may have caused more than either of the simple couple could have imagined...
Lord of the Rings - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,244 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Eomer, Lothíriel - Complete
84 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »