Home Community TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager Epic Voyager
Epic Voyager
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows StarTrek: Voyager, Since: 09-20-04
Founder: LittleJaneway - Stories: 15 - Followers: 5 - id: 2997
An archive of some of the epic fanfictions that have been written. Be warned: The stories located in this community require a commitment, but are worth it! It also might be worth pointing out that lots of them will be JC. Although I'm working on expanding my range of reading quite a bit. Feel free to send emails letting me know what your suggestions would be.

Desiring that Diviner Day by Admiral Byzantium reviews
Sequel to Ulysses: "The word is no. I am therefore going anyway." The final story of the Maquis.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 54,725 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/11/2007 - Published: 7/26/2007 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Badge of Honor by jottingz reviews
Things aren't completely straightforward for Janeway when she gets back to the Alpha Quadrant.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 32,099 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/13/2007 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Ulysses by Admiral Byzantium reviews
An alternative to Endgame: "I promised myself I'd never let myself get caught up in one of these Godforsaken paradoxes. The future is the past, the past is the future... It all gives me a headache." **Updated with new short story.**
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,779 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 4/22/2008 - Published: 6/27/2007 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Way The Wind Blows by Shonetta reviews
Chakotay meets a young Janeway from the past. J/C. Revised with new additions and chapters (16 and 17).
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 36 - Words: 107,529 - Reviews: 160 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 8/31/2014 - Published: 7/19/2005 - Chakotay, K. Janeway - Complete
Full Circle by Isle of Avalon reviews
Janeway and Chakotay thought they had put the events of Eidolon behind them. They were wrong. Sequel to "Survival Instinct".
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 27,553 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/13/2001 - Published: 7/7/2001
Survival Instinct by Isle of Avalon reviews
When Janeway and Chakotay decide to take a refresher course in the holodeck on basic survival tactics, everything that can go wrong does. Sequel to Eidolon.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,723 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/5/2001
Eidolon by Isle of Avalon reviews
When Chakotay is possessed by an alien, Janeway faces both physical and emotional trials.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,783 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/21/2001
Left Behind by Aislinn Carter reviews
New chapter! Chp. 27 is up! Voyager wasn't able to come back for Kathryn and Chakotay on New Earth...at least not until seven years later. They are surprised and saddened by what they find. Definitely JC, AU after Resolutions.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 28 - Words: 78,594 - Reviews: 368 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 2/23/2008 - Published: 4/2/2007 - Chakotay, K. Janeway
Yesterday's Terrors by Carolyn Carey reviews
In an alternate universe Janeway and the Voyager crew have been sent to the Badlands to capture Chakotay's Maquis cell, but the mission doesn't go quite as planned and the crew find themselves imprisioned in a secret Maquis hideout.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 60,988 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/1/2004 - K. Janeway, Chakotay
Truth in Silence by Llewlyn reviews
Voyager encounters a rift that opens to an alternate universe where the feared Maquis mutiny has taken place. Kathryn's trusted crew must face the terrible truth of their choices, but she and Tuvok must face death if there is any hope for either ship.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,023 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/3/2007 - Published: 1/20/2007 - Tuvok, K. Janeway - Complete
Kes is Dead by Singing Violin reviews
Two years after the events of Endgame, the inevitable happens. Back in the Alpha Quadrant, Admiral Janeway is depressed and Harry Kim is in mortal danger. Will the Voyager family be able to avert further tragedy? JC. Now complete!
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst/Adventure - Chapters: 43 - Words: 62,226 - Reviews: 186 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 8/29/2007 - Published: 5/1/2007 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Lost Identity by Shonetta reviews
Chakotay finds himself in a crewmember's body after a transporter accident and struggles to reclaim his identity. When Voyager gets home, Seska's sister lands Janeway with a child that she claims is Chakotay's.
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 26 - Words: 92,336 - Reviews: 126 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 2/22/2007 - Published: 5/8/2006 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Lost in Confusion by Steph7085 reviews
COMPLETE! What seems like the perfect shore leave has disasterous effects for the Voyager crew as someone important is seriouly injured, and the person has to fight for their survival. Can the fight be won or are they fighting a losing battle. JC, PT
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 17 - Words: 21,692 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/22/2007 - Published: 5/24/2006 - Complete
Safe Harbor by Mizvoy reviews
J/C Post Endgame. Life goes on, but some relationships are unavoidable. Dauntless/DQ story arc completed!
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 68,853 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 9/27/2002 - Published: 3/25/2002 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete
Beyond the Stars by Shonetta reviews
Post-Endgame. When Voyager's return has tragic consequences for Janeway, Chakotay goes back in time to change history. A new timeline begins with new and old adventures for the crew. J/C. AU season seven .
StarTrek: Voyager - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 42 - Words: 268,339 - Reviews: 179 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/18/2005 - Published: 8/15/2002 - K. Janeway, Chakotay - Complete