Home Community Books Animorphs Erek!
Erek!
Follow .
Focus: Books Animorphs, Since: 11-16-08
Founder: Skyflight Erek's Loyalty - Stories: 36 - Followers: 0 - id: 64049
Erek fanfiction!

I Could Win by Joltz reviews
From Erek's pov.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 78 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/23/1999
Outside Looking In and Other Stories by Kaleyanne reviews
Complete. 23 drabbles about the Animorphs, Erek, Elfangor and more. Pairings include Erek x Toby and Erek x Cassie.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/19/2005 - Published: 5/6/2005 - Complete
20 WAYS TO GO ABOUT ANNOYING ANIMORPH CHARACTERS by KityPryde reviews
GUEST STAR: bill gates! Chapter two and another 10 ways to grind your favorite character's nerves is now up and ready to read...and review...hint hint. Lol, enjoy. Simon says, "thank you for reading."
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,011 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 4/7/2008 - Published: 4/4/2008 - Erek
Daniel's Confused and Slightly Terrifying Novel by Purplestar Leader of awesome reviews
Squeal to Maria's insane and slightly hysterical novel! But this story is from Mr. King's aka Daniel's POV. Read inside for more information. R&R
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 12 - Words: 9,895 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/21/2009 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Erek - Complete
Erek vs Maria by Skyflight Erek's Loyalty reviews
Erek and Maria get into an argument one day in the Chee park. If you like stupid, pointless arguments, stories about the Chee, or want to learn how to insult people in Latin, you'll like this story.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,712 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/22/2010 - Erek - Complete
Not To Be, But To Seem to Be by tobia reviews
There was something we didn't know about Ronnie Chambers... Cassie/Jake, Cassie/Ronnie, Erek . Spoilers for 54. More warnings in story.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,923 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Cassie, Erek - Complete
Rock, Paper, Tailblade by alikat522 reviews
Erek and a delirious Aximili talk in the barn. Set mid-29.
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,488 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 27 - Published: 5/30/2010 - Ax, Erek - Complete
Elfangor's Son by o0tyarah0o reviews
"Dad?" Tobias asked softly. "What the- Dad, what are you doing?" I hid my face. No, no, this couldn't be happening! What was I supposed to do? How do you tell your 13-year-old son that his father is an alien? AU.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 24 - Words: 36,738 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 93 - Updated: 1/2/2013 - Published: 2/19/2009 - Elfangor, Loren
Jenny's Nifty and Slightly Odd Diary by Purplestar Leader of awesome reviews
The book after Daniel's Confused and Slightly Terrified Novel!
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 956 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/25/2010 - Erek
ONCE IN A BLUE MOON by KityPryde reviews
It's New Years Eve and also a Blue Moon. Erek and Jenny plan a picnic with fireworks! Final 3rd Chapter is up!
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,136 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/5/2010 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Erek
Chee Chronicles: My Name Is Erek by Skyflight Erek's Loyalty reviews
Have you ever wondered what an Animorphs book from Erek's POV would be like? Erek tells about the events of book #10, including meeting the Animorphs, changing his nonviolent programming--and dealing with the consequences afterwards.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,088 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 4/2/2010 - Published: 7/24/2009 - Erek
Healing Wounds by Purplestar Leader of awesome reviews
Taylor is free from the yeerks. The war is over but everyone still remembers her as Sub-Visser-Fifty-One. But when she is mysteriously healed from her scars and looks normal again, will she be able to fool her new friend Erek King? AU
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,048 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/22/2009 - Published: 4/30/2009 - Taylor, Erek
The Adventures of the Erek Fan Club by ErekFanClub reviews
Four of Erek's biggest fans, Laurie, Liz, Tabitha and Savannah, band together to capture their favorite character. But what extreme will they go to, to get Erek? This is the tale of the Erek Fan Club.
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,431 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/28/2011 - Published: 5/6/2009 - Erek
My Best Friend Is An Android 2 by Skyflight Erek's Loyalty reviews
The Yeerks are planning something big- something that no one ever expected. The Animorphs need to work together with Erek and the other Chee, and Tessa needs to make some decisions that could affect the outcome of the war. I'm not good at summaries. AU OC
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 14,454 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/12/2011 - Published: 3/20/2009 - Erek
ANDROID CLASSROOM by KityPryde reviews
Erek knows the Animorphs are fighting for a good cause, but he also knows he must find his own way to help. Read and Review please. Enjoy. :
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Spiritual/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,181 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/21/2009 - Erek, Cassie - Complete
Soulless by Riza-san reviews
How do you... how do you live with the memory?" One-shot.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Published: 2/8/2009 - Erek - Complete
The Visser Humiliation Club by Riza-san reviews
Join the adventures of Tom, Taylor, Erek and a random Hork-Bajir named "Gafrash" as they attempt to bring down and humiliate Visser One and Visser Three. One-shot made story. Rated T, because of complete randomness. -Finally updated!-
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 61,416 - Reviews: 167 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 9/3/2012 - Published: 12/11/2008 - Visser Three, Visser One
ANIMORPH ONE MINUTE SHOW WITH DR PHIL by KityPryde reviews
Chapter3 is kind of different from the other chapters in length and style but I hope you guys still like it. After the other Chee begin to complain, Mr.King calls Erek and Maria to the underground park so that they can attempt to get along with each other
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,192 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/31/2009 - Published: 5/25/2008 - Elfangor, Erek
A Chee and his Yeerk by Mimi-dudette reviews
Erek's Yeerk's point of view on his and Erek's relationship during a sharing outing. First time writing for Erek XP Dedicated to Skyflight Erek's Loyalty! Please read and Review
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,243 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Erek - Complete
I Thought I Could Do It by Mrowrkat98 reviews
One of our favorite characters mourns their victims. It could be of anyone's POV, but there's hints. Guess who? Please R&R
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 920 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/2/2007 - Complete
Violence by Skyflight Erek's Loyalty reviews
This is just some of what Erek might have been thinking at the end of book #10, right after the incident with the Pemalite crystal when he's just sitting there crying. Poor Erek... It's really sad and really short, but please read and review!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 71 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 11/19/2008 - Erek - Complete
My Best Friend Is An Android by Skyflight Erek's Loyalty reviews
- "Tess? There's something I need to tell you." I took a deep breath. "I- I'm not a human being. I'm an android." - Erek and Tessa have been best friends since preschool. What happens when she discovers his secret? AU, OC. COMPLETE!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,567 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 10/29/2008 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Erek - Complete
Virus by morph reviews
Spark Word Fic. 2 Erek's thoughts in book 29, The Sickness, when Cassie is off saving Aftran. My first Animorphs fic!
Animorphs - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 869 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/24/2004 - Complete
Veteran by Acey Dearest reviews
AU, but then you never know with Erek King. Erek reminisces about his time, what he did, and what others did during the end of the Civil War as an army doctor.
Animorphs - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,810 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 10/1/2003 - Published: 7/28/2003
Something Else by Michela reviews
An Erek poem...
Animorphs - Rated: K - English - Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 68 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Published: 4/25/2000
35 | Page 1 2 Next »