Home Community TV Shows One Life To Live Eternally Jolie
Eternally Jolie
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows One Life To Live, Since: 04-12-06
Founder: EternallyEC - Stories: 29 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 3 - id: 30814
A safe haven for those who know that John and Natalie are end game and want to share their fiction!

Unspeakable Consequences by EternallyEC reviews
Set in late 2005 or early 2006. After finding out about the Cris secret Natalie makes a mistake that has horrific, unspeakable consequences. I'm really bad at summaries, please read and review!
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,585 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/10/2008
Fear of Falling by TdeAlba reviews
Complete! I jump on the AU bandwagon. John McBain is sent undercover to Llanview in order to investigate the Santi family where he meets a married Natalie Vega. How does he keep things from falling apart when she identifies him as the father of her baby
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 116,619 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/6/2008 - Published: 3/2/2007 - Complete
Vanished by PCGirl reviews
Follows How to Save a Life. She's been missing for two months and John's not ready to give up yet. But is there someone in Llanview that really does know where Natalie is and has plans of his own for her?
One Life To Live - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 14,471 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/23/2007 - Published: 2/25/2007 - Complete
To Err is Human by TdeAlba reviews
John and Natalie cope with their mistakes in the aftermath of his accident. Fluffier than my usual stuff.
One Life To Live - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,565 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/27/2007 - Complete
A Night to Remember If Only he Could by TdeAlba reviews
John wakes up hung over with a black eye and no memory of the night before. Wackiness ensues as he tries to find out how he got it.
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,357 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/28/2007 - Complete
Belum by Pelham Absalom reviews
1st fanfic. I own nothing but the characters I created. Just a little break from the angst of Jolie drama. Natalie is well adapted to the brooding John but how well can she cope with a man who is his polar opposite. Light fare. Reviews welcomed
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 49,533 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/11/2007 - Published: 2/6/2007
Flight Risk by whitedove03 reviews
John takes a plane ride with Todd. Read to see what mayham follows. Please read and review.
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,565 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 3/3/2006 - Published: 2/15/2006 - Complete
What Hurts the Most by whitedove03 reviews
Song fic to Rascal Flatts 'What Hurts the Most' Johns thoughts and feelings on losing Natalie after the prison riot.
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,266 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/16/2006 - Complete
I Can't Unlove You by winterangel06 reviews
John and Natalie One Shot Song Fic Takes place after the Thailand story wraps up.
One Life To Live - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,353 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/20/2006 - Complete