Home Community Anime/Manga Evangelion Evangelion Holy Trinity
Evangelion Holy Trinity
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Evangelion, Since: 12-28-04
Founder: dennisud - Stories: 16 - Followers: 21 - id: 9868
Simple, all stories which Shinji, Asuka and Rei somehow end up ... together, or at least close Friends of each other! I know this will be a small group of stories but as the SA and SR stories are the majority, I thought why not let these stories be read! Email, or message me if you have a story that fits this specific category! Anyone who has a story that should be here, use the Drop Down menu and add it to this community!

Lorelei of the Rhine by Doombolt reviews
Asuka and Rei both want Shinji as more than a friend, but what does HE want? Chapter 18 deleted because it was lame. Story is dead, sorry.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 52,029 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 8/14/2006 - Published: 1/22/2006
Evangelion: Past Present and Future by Lightning Master Zero reviews
Three years has passed since thrid impact now a new threat looms over the world with the help of the guardians will shinji and the others save the world or will it perish in the on coming battle. AxSxR Action starts in the later chapters
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,956 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/12/2006 - Shinji I., Rei A.
In a Perfect World Revised by Hououza reviews
Set in AU from Episode 26. SA and SR. Under revision.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 35,448 - Reviews: 203 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 4/16/2007 - Published: 4/21/2004 - Shinji I.
Shinji, The Shadow Warrior by ShadowDragonGX reviews
What if Shinji was sent to the Naruto world and then came back before he was called to pilot the EVA 01 from his father?Would he still be the same coward we all know, or would he be something more? EvangelionxNaruto crossover. ShinjixRei.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 100,530 - Reviews: 153 - Favs: 149 - Follows: 171 - Updated: 9/19/2007 - Published: 12/27/2006 - Shinji I., Rei A.
Not another alternate universe by Neferius reviews
Nephilim; a being born of both Angel and Human DNA. Unbeknownst to Shinji Ikari, he happens to be one such being. With his father seeking retribution and a few Nephilim's seeking his affection. Can he survive the insanity? Asuka x Shinji x Rei
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,979 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/2/2007 - Published: 1/19/2007
Poker Night Bets by Herald of Light reviews
A poker bet cracks Shinji's shell and connects him to the other pilots. But a bad choice of words sets Asuka against him and NERV. ReixShinjixAsuka. Those who can't stomach OOC to almost severe degrees...don't click.
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,416 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 10/4/2007 - Published: 1/13/2007 - Rei A., Shinji I.
The day after Christmas by dennisud reviews
Shinji Ikari wakes on the 26th of December, and we get to see a day in the life from his POV. An X-mas one-shot! Beta version so any helpful prereading is welcome. A Sequel to "The Visit".
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,654 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/26/2004 - Complete
The Visit by dennisud reviews
An annual visit is desribed by one Shinji Ikari. Revised 12262004!
Evangelion - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,231 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 6/20/2004 - Complete
Children of the Choushin Goddesses by dennisud reviews
What if The Pilots find out their origins are not what they've been told? A Tenchi Muyo Evangelion Crossover.
Evangelion - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 18,040 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/29/2002 - Published: 4/28/2002 - Complete
Bonds of Love and Survival by dennisud reviews
**Warning, a very Waff/Romantic fic! After Third Impact,what happens with Shinji, Asuka, ... and Rei? Story Complete!
Crossover - Evangelion & Tenchi Muyo - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 57,261 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/29/2002 - Published: 4/2/2002 - Complete
Bonds of Survival OAV by dennisud reviews
What if after EoE Shinji had to take care of an injured Asuka, ... and Equally injured Rei? Epilogue revised, mainly rewording, corrections and some adding and deleting of sentences and such. Several oneshots based on this!
Evangelion - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 50,283 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/16/2005 - Published: 6/29/2002 - Complete