Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. Even Angels Fall
Even Angels Fall
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 11-02-05
Founder: Seniya - Stories: 24 - Followers: 0 - id: 23937
This is a community dedicated to the coupling of Phobos and Will.

Heart of Stone, Heart of Flesh by Rokubi reviews
Will finds that hate and love are anything but opposites. They go hand and hand as they slowly pull her apart. Now she must learn to embrace life and trust in her heart, or end up lost between worlds...
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,403 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 4/7/2013 - Published: 12/16/2008 - Will V., Phobos
Wasted Potential by ACompanyofSwans reviews
Phobos remembers Will. Hints of one sided Phobos/Will. Set in the cartoon universe, with particular reference to the episodes 'V is for Victory' and 'W is for Witch'. May be harder to follow if you haven't seen these episodes. Review and Enjoy!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,664 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/18/2010 - Phobos, Will V.
Swamp Whispers by Rionarch reviews
Caleb had a history of mucking relationships up. She didn't think she could fix this one either.[Various couples mentioned]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,858 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/23/2007 - Complete
Just a little PxW by Dinurs reviews
It's PxW and is mend to be an one shot but I might add more later
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 214 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/28/2007 - Will V., Phobos - Complete
Anything For You by Hades'Queen reviews
Phobos has taken Will once more and is hiding her in one of the hidden castles in Meridian. Why does Phobos want Will? OneShot.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,840 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/1/2006 - Will V., Phobos - Complete
Crimson Twilight by Jillie062 reviews
Sometimes the good guys don't win [WillCaleb, WillPhobos] [Oneshot]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,427 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/2/2006 - Complete
Shadows of the heart by Hells agent reviews
Darkness is slowly corrupting the Heart of Candrakar... and its keeper with it. But, she will eventually learn that even in the hell there is someone to love... and it just might be the most unexpected person. PW
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,173 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 2/16/2007 - Published: 8/1/2006
The Single Tear by Lisifa reviews
She loved him, yet he staves her in the heart.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 309 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/19/2006 - Complete
Love is in the air by darysha reviews
What can happen if Cedric hasn't yet discovered that Elyon is Phobos' sister? And she works at his bookstore. Rated to be safe. Cedric x Elyon, Phobos x Will, Cornelia x Caleb
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 14,717 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 6/24/2006 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Complete
As The Snow Falls by Seniya reviews
[WillxPhobos] Phobos calls Will to his castle...but whatever in the world for? [Warning: A bit mature]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,421 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/11/2005 - Complete
Fallen from Grace by Seer of Light and Fire reviews
WillxPhobos Fallen from Grace, the darkness takes hold...
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 328 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/6/2005
The Queen of Kandrakar by chorse reviews
Based on the books. It's been 3 years since the war ended and Phobos has won. Four of the Guardians are dead and Will is the new rebel leader. Pairing and better summary inside.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,320 - Reviews: 148 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/14/2005 - Published: 3/27/2005
Whispered Words by Svelte Rose reviews
Neither could have expected it to happen least of all her. For him to find out was just devastation. He would certainly use that tidbit of information against her...and what delicious news it was. WillxPhobos. Oneshot. Warning: A bit mature.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,886 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 14 - Published: 8/3/2005 - Will V., Phobos - Complete
Just a Taste by chorse reviews
What happens when Will and friends are at a dance club and the lights go out.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,005 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 11 - Published: 4/23/2005