Home Community Anime/Manga Inuyasha Exceptional Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Crossover Fiction
Exceptional Yu Yu Hakusho and Inuyasha Crossover Fiction
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Inuyasha, Since: 04-14-05
Founder: whirleeq - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 14307
This is a C2 dedicated to finding exceptional YYHIY crossover stories. I'm looking for crossovers that also feature cross pairings, I.E. KagomeHiei, SangoHiei, KagomeKurama, InuyashaYukina, KeikoKouga, etc. Please feel free to recommend a story you think should belong in this archive! Thanks much!

Along Came a Kitsune by darkmousey reviews
The jewel is complete and Kagome is back in the modern era, waiting for her beloved Inuyasha to return to her. Kurama is looking for a girlfriend to get his mother off his back but he and Youko can't agree. Then along came a kitsune... On hiatus/up for adoption
Crossover - Inuyasha & Yu Yu Hakusho - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 18,162 - Reviews: 321 - Favs: 192 - Follows: 225 - Updated: 1/2/2006 - Published: 7/30/2004 - Kagome H., Kurama M.
Looking at You by Crystal Shimmers reviews
[IY x YYH] [Yusuke x Kagome x Inuyasha] When something goes wrong in the well, Kagome loses all her memories of her time in the Feudal Era. But when she meets a certain Reikai Tantei, she is somehow able to vaguely recover her memories.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,923 - Reviews: 83 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 1/22/2005 - Published: 7/6/2004 - Kagome H., Inuyasha
Golden Gaze by goijh reviews
Youko Kurama is on a blind search for something that he cannot find. Kagome is lost in the forest, seperated from her comrades. The Shikon jewel draws them together. But what trouble will ensue? IYYYH Crossover InuKagYouko pairings. The rating may go up i
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 107,077 - Reviews: 763 - Favs: 353 - Follows: 157 - Updated: 6/3/2004 - Published: 10/16/2003 - Kagome H., Inuyasha