Home Community General PREVIOUS FAGE STORIES
PREVIOUS FAGE STORIES
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 02-13-12
Founder: celesticbliss - Stories: 193 - Followers: 28 - Staff: 2 - id: 98339
An archive for previous FAGE stories

The Beast by readingmama reviews
When a selfish little girl has her world changed, can she learn to love and be loved in return? Will the beautiful boy who is never quite understood be able to crack the beast's shell? If a jealous popular girl has her way, the boy will be hers. FAGE 6 pack story written for Claire Bloom
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,897 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/17/2013 - Published: 10/16/2013 - [Clary F., Jace W.] - Complete
Like My Father by cruiz107 reviews
Bella realizes that she made a bad decision when she let Jasper go, but she might be two years too late. O/S
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,934 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 22 - Published: 10/17/2013 - [Bella, Jasper] - Complete
Little Girl by itlnbrt reviews
Written for FAGE 6: Work-a-holic, loner Bella has to go to her childhood home to bury her father. During her grief, she meets fellow loner and Foreman of the family business. The two have more in common than Bella would like and she's faced with another big choice. For TwiStarJunkie!
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,369 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 34 - Published: 10/16/2013 - [Bella, Edward] - Complete
Snowstorm of Memories by Rose Melissa Ivashkov reviews
FAGE 6: A man and his fiance are told she has a limited time to live. Short story.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,123 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/17/2013 - [Rose H., Dimitri B.] - Complete
GymCat by Claire Bloom reviews
Bella dares to venture to the gym, not her usual choice of venue for meeting guys, but a chance encounter with a friendly cat makes Bella's gym visit more SOS than sweaty! B&E Fage 6 pack story written for Eternally Cullen
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,904 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/17/2013 - Bella, Carlisle, Edward - Complete
You Make Me Wanna by CullensTwiMistress reviews
Edward and Bella are friends. Well, at least they used to be. Edward misses her, but what does Bella want? AH; EPOV; BxE; FAGE Six Pack written for dolphin62598.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,886 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 58 - Published: 10/17/2013 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Cowboy & the Wallflower by Claire Violet Thorpe reviews
Jasper is a cowboy devoted to his family, yet his family wants him to marry and settle down. Bella is a wallflower with almost no chance at romance. They meet at a county fair and sparks fly! FAGE 6 gift for Aunt Bell / Bell 1
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Western/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,963 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 19 - Published: 10/16/2013 - [Bella, Jasper] - Complete
Pulling Pigtails by Nicia reviews
Written as a pinch hit for FAGE 6. Isabella Swan, twenty-eight, divorcee, single mother. Edward Cullen, thirty, a widowed single father. They hate each other/They've hated each other since their kids first day of kindergarten. Unfortunately for them, their children are best friends. But is it truly hate, or anger hiding something deeper? One-shot. COMPLETE.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,353 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 20 - Published: 10/17/2013 - [Bella, Edward] - Complete
Prisoner of Love by Cullen Cousin reviews
Thirteen years in prison can have a toll on a long-distance relationship. Especially if one party believes that feelings have changed for one of them. O/S, AH, JxEs, FAGE 6 Gift written for Babypups Whitlock.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,918 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/21/2013 - Esme, Jasper - Complete
Buffy and the Beast by readingmama reviews
Tale as old as time...sort of. The fairy tale gets a new twist as Buffy finds herself drawn to a beast that may be the end of her. FAGE 5 gift for Leni.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,242 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/11/2012 - Buffy S., Angelus - Complete
My Cats Set Me Up by Claire Violet Thorpe reviews
FAGE 5 story; written for addicted-to-romione-bedward. "My cat is on your roof." With those words, Edward must deal with Bella and her 7 baby kittens. Bella and her kittens find themselves breaking down a huge barrier that Edward has built up for himself.
Twilight - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 4,290 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 12/25/2012 - Published: 11/28/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Phoenix (A FAGE 5 Story) by Rebadams7 reviews
A little boy, a little girl, a little romance. Later, as young loves everything came to a halt after a fiery crash. Years later, can another accident bring something out of the ashes? Written for the FAGE 5 exchange
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,157 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Bella, Edward - Complete
A Part of Me Lives for You by 4CullensandaBlack reviews
Jasper's love for Bella grew over time as her love for Edward dimmed. Inspired by/including Lyrics from: What Are You Afraid by West Indian Girl
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,983 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Jasper, Bella - Complete
Beyond the Sea by Cullen Cousin reviews
Somewhere beyond the sea/She's there watchin' for me/If I could fly like birds on high/Then straight to her arms I'd go sailin'. A fluffy little story of two strangers meeting on board a cruise ship. A Fagey McFageington the 5th gift exchange story, especially written for Eternally Cullen.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,124 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Carlisle, Bella - Complete
Brick By Boring Brick by BabyPups Whitlock reviews
Go get your shovel, we'll dig a deep hole to bury the castle, bury the castle... A photography project, a tower and a suprising prince make fo a fun afternoon. Written for Cullen Cousin for FAGE 5.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,245 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/12/2012 - Bella, Jasper - Complete
Trust me I'm a Goalie by BeMyHeroSeverus reviews
Kurt has never been into sports. Forced to go to a Soccer game, he finds that maybe Soccer is not so bad. Certain has some yummy eye candy, one Blaine Anderson comes to mind.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,853 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 10 - Published: 12/14/2012 - Kurt H., Blaine A. - Complete
In the Eye of the Storm by readingmama reviews
AU Gift for Kunrtygal for FAGE3some. Instead of keeping her history a secret, when Clary turned 16, her mother moved them to Australia to train to be a Shadowhunter. With the alarm bells ringing,Clary slips into a portal and discovers more than a fight
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,904 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/22/2011 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Jace W., Clary F. - Complete
Classic Case of Cornflakes by Scarlettplay reviews
AH/AU Rose/Em FAGE3SOME for MZB. Em meets Rose, a beautiful hearing impaired woman and her daughter at a kids' concert. Rose is called up on stage to dance. Em knows something about issues with speech. Can they get past their insecurities? Posts 2x/week
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 31 - Words: 116,919 - Reviews: 87 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 1/31/2012 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Emmett, Rosalie - Complete
Full Moon Over Forks Community Hospital by Cullen Cousin reviews
It is said that the moon controls the tides, helps farmers determine what to plant and makes people crazy. Question is, can it make you fall in love? AU E/B Written for FAGE3some Gift Exchange Recipient Claire Bloom.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,098 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
An Oasis of Memories by One Brave Lamb reviews
"If I had a flower for every time you made me smile or laugh, I'd have a garden to walk in forever." Written for Zenoneness/Zenone for the FAGE 3some.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,986 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Edward, Bella
A Living Dream by Jessy-Anne reviews
"One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching." Will Bella realize that she isn't living before her life passes before her eyes, or will she merely exist? A story of a woman learning there is more to life than it seems.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,491 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Potions Master by Laurie Whitlock reviews
Jamie just started at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and has trouble in Potions. Severus Snape is a third year. Will her charm that goes wrong be the thing to bring them together? FAGE-3some for ThatGirlWithThatSmile AU
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,768 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/21/2011 - Severus S. - Complete
Flecks of Gold by Drowning in Chaos reviews
Harahel Academy is tough for a newly born shadowhunter. Nothing a bit of after school lessons with the hottest guy on the planet - his words, not mine - won't fix ; FAGE 3some gift for Vampmama.
Mortal Instruments - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,136 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Clary F., Jace W. - Complete
A Twisted Tale of Fate by yesmrcullen reviews
A journey of love and discovery; a fairytale with a twist. AH - FAGE3SOME gift for Rhiannon/Xx-BMSC-xX.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,682 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 13 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Divine Intervention by WelshWitch1011 reviews
"He imagined how her body felt, wrapped tightly in his embrace; how that one simple gesture always made his heart swell with something he could only describe as love."
Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,185 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/22/2011 - Dean W., Jo H. - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »