Home Community TV Shows Glee Faberrittana
Faberrittana
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 03-08-12
Founder: bornthisway6p - Stories: 898 - Followers: 121 - Staff: 1 - id: 98842
My 4 favorite girls from Glee in either GP! or Gender swap stories

Secret by KAPM reviews
Quinn Fabray's 18 and a student at McKinley. Rachel Berry's 22 and the new teacher at McKinley. So, what's the problem? Read and find out. G!P implied.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,762 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 105 - Follows: 289 - Updated: 4/17 - Published: 3/27 - [Rachel B., Quinn F.]
Home by BrandeisBronxx reviews
Santana Lopez is fighting a war in Iraq alongside her younger brother Puck. Both joined the marines and never planned on looking back. But what happens when a tragic event forces Santana to return home 4 years later? Will everyone open their arms to welcome her back? How about Brittany S. Pierce? The girl who unknowingly is her baby mama.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,664 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 112 - Updated: 4/20 - Published: 3/31 - Santana L., Brittany P.
The Other Little Soldier by HeyaBrittana0 reviews
Brian Pierce the son of Santana and Brett Pierce gets ready to fly to Afghanistan for the first time, a one shot about how he thinks back to his dad. I got the idea after listening to a song with the same title.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 708 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 4 - Published: 3/26 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
True Miracles by blushyskittle3321 reviews
Rachel and Santana have been friends since the day Rachel left Lima. Years later Rachel married Finn Hudson and wants to have kids but keeps getting negative tests. When Santana comes in she finds out she's going to be a mother, but also finds out secrets. What will happen? Warning: Femslash Pezberry Don't like don't read Minor Finchel Finn bashing, Possible G!p
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,713 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 38 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 3/29/2013 - Rachel B., Santana L.
Coffee Shop Girl by BrettSan reviews
Brett spots her at the local coffee shop sat with all her friends. There's only one problem, she's never even noticed Brett because he's not popular ; she is. Using his main source Brett turns to his sister…getting information off her Brett makes it his mission for the coffee shop girl to notice him. Genderswap! Brittany. One shot- Please review.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,373 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/23 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Without by Mrs.Stump reviews
The cliché story of teen pregnancy with a twist. Warnings: extremely AU, Cheerio!Rachel and G!PQuinn
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,373 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 82 - Follows: 207 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 1/28 - Rachel B., Quinn F.
Carmels and Mcksterns by HarryRiddleBiggestFans reviews
Summary : The rich kids go to Carmel Academy, the poor kids go to McKinley High. That's how it's always been. Until now... Quinn has gotten a scholarship to Carmel Academy and falls in love with Raymond the richest boy in School. FaBerry! Heavy AU! Genderswap!Rachel
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,148 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 3/31 - Published: 2/12 - Rachel B., Quinn F.
Dear Diary by pictureperfectmemory reviews
Due to past experiences, she's shut herself off to the universe. She doesn't trust anybody, not even the beautiful blonde who tries so desperately to know her. She can't. She won't. She'll only end up hurt again. Santana GP. Warnings inside. College one-shot AU.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,645 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/13 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
AMC The Walking Dead by CatWoman123
The title says it all, for more info just check it out, not good with summary. Warning: Characters Death! Genderswap! Cursing, Etc.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,420 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/14 - Santana L., Dani, Quinn F., Rachel B.
Who are you dating? Requested one shot by German-Snixx reviews
The glee club tries to figure out who Santana is dating, Santana and Puck don't tell them anything. But as Brett Pierce walks into the choir room to take Santana on a date the whole glee club sits there in shock, Puck tells them that they started dating two years ago and Brett and San are in love with each other. !Brettanafluff Summary sucks
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,440 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/25 - [Brittany P., Santana L.] Puck - Complete
Britt,Baby? by BrettSan reviews
Brittany's a professional dancer. She's done a few tours over the years. Santiago's a professional singer. Sold out a few tours over the years. Its been two years since they both went on tour together;what a two years it has been. Santiago's never had love.He's never done feelings.But now Brittanys changed that. Will he show her how much he's changed? Genderswap!Santana.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,945 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/1 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Freaks, Geeks and Everything Else in Between by freerangeegghead reviews
In which Rachel and Santana accidentally make a wish that turn their lives upside down. Rachel Berry, Santana Lopez, Quinn Fabray, Brittany S. Pierce. Brittana, Quintanna,etc. Mentions of canon, from season 1 through 5, but no spoilers. Extremely extreme A/U. Warning: Girlpeen. No smut. Fantasy, humor, fun, friendship,maybe romance...Awesomeness galore.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 38,334 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 3/8 - Published: 12/22/2013
You don't wear pigtails, and we don't use inkwells by sissybloke reviews
Quinn reveals that she is in fact a he - FTM. And he has a crush on Rachel. How will Glee club react? How will the school react? How will *Rachel* react?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 25,203 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 24 - Published: 12/16/2013 - Rachel B., Quinn F. - Complete
It's Complicated by x0wynn0x reviews
A Facebook chat gone terribly wrong, or The one where Quinn is really close to committing mass murder. (Faberry oriented with side Brittana)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,295 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/20/2013 - Rachel B., Quinn F., Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
Just A Tiny Crush by EvanthexGill reviews
She is smart, she is kind, she is beautiful. Well, she is just perfect. I am geeky, I am clumsy, I am nobody. Well, I am just me. WARNING: Genderswap! Brittany.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,448 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 9/21/2013 - Published: 9/6/2013 - [Santana L., Brittany P.]
Prom by brittana11 reviews
When Santiago asks the wrong person to prom his relationship with Brittany starts to go all wrong. Cute little one shot, Genderswap Santana.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,390 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 8 - Published: 9/18/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
It's Not What It Seems by candacemonique reviews
Genderswap!Rachel: Ryan Berry loves Quinn Fabray and has accidentally gotten her pregnant, after this there have been a lot of things leading up to a huge fight between the two.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,720 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 8/18/2013 - Published: 8/14/2013 - Rachel B., Quinn F.
We'll All Be by Some Days Taste Like Lemonade reviews
It's the year 2037 - 25 years since Raymond Berry, Santiago Lopez and Brittany Pierce graduate from McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. Now with a small army of children, follow them as they "don't stop believing" in New York City, New York. [Brittiago and Julyberry pairings]
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 719 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 29 - Published: 8/17/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P., Rachel B., Cassandra J.
Collar Looking For A Dog by klikeszombies reviews
Santana graduates college and then what? G!P (One shot in the Reasonsverse.)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,511 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/30/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L. - Complete
Feet Don't Fail Me Now (I'm Already Falling) by F3nd3rB3nd3r reviews
They've been best friends ever since the start of high school. What happens when one develops powers. Despite that she's pretty sure she's falling for her. Falling fast and hard. Rated T might change to M in later chapters. Superhero!Santana G!P
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 127 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 30 - Published: 7/28/2013 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Mi Hermosa Familia by PezberryLuvr reviews
G!P Santana. Life in New York just something that popped into my head. May be a three shot. May be more. Pezberry. Brittany/Mike Puck/Tina cuz I think they would be cute together. Could be counted for Pezberry Weekday 4- Having Kids
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 913 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/23/2013 - Published: 7/21/2013 - Rachel B., Santana L.
Noncommittal by swaggersaur reviews
He swears she's flirting with him, but the way her mouth turns up into a gentle smile and the childish way she tilts her head makes him wonder. Maybe he looks too serious. Maybe he should have gone with the bunnies. / FTM Transgendered Quinn AU. Faberry.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,363 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/12/2013 - Rachel B., Quinn F. - Complete
Living In Your Letters by Crazy Lady Wolf reviews
Love like no other, that's what Santana has always felt for her boyfriend, Brett. When he leaves to fulfill his duty thousands of miles away, she clings to every reminder she has of him. A few letters, short Skype conversations and rare phone calls are all they have to keep them connected, at least that's what Santana thought. (Might be a little angsty.) Genderswap!Britt
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,844 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 12/3/2013 - Published: 7/11/2013 - [Santana L., Brittany P.]
Life Lessons by Instahoe reviews
Santana is hiding the basement from a very pregnant Brittany. She certainly learned her lesson (Reuploaded edit)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,334 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 8/17/2013 - Published: 6/26/2013 - Rachel B., Quinn F., Santana L., Brittany P.
Stuck On You by nefrofer13 reviews
As much as I want deny it, I can't. As much as I want to stay away, I can't. As much as I want her to love me, she can't. g!p Britt. Rated T for now, might change to M in the future.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,792 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 42 - Published: 6/21/2013 - Brittany P., Santana L.
94 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »