Home Community TV Shows Glee Faberrittana
Faberrittana
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 03-08-12
Founder: bornthisway6p - Stories: 1,075 - Followers: 161 - Staff: 1 - id: 98842
My 4 favorite girls from Glee in either GP! or Gender swap stories

Fresh Start by becky.garner2 reviews
Santana Lopez is excited for her move to a new city and a fresh start away from the bullies at her old high school. Will she find some who can accept her for who she is? Will she make any new friends? Only time will tell. G!P story. Rated K but will be M in later chapters. Brittana with other characters. Glee owns characters. I own the story. No copyright intended. R/R :)
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,793 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/18 - Published: 6/14 - Santana L., Brittany P.
My Home by BrittanaBoobs reviews
Brittiago AU. Assistant Dance Teacher Brittany is performing in an assembly but is sad that her boyfriend Santiago, who's in the army, isn't able to watch the show. What she doesn't know is that a special surprise is on the wait for her One-Shot for now, possible Multi-Chap story
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,065 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/27 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
She Doesn't Mind by Musicisallaroundus reviews
With so many girls that Quinn has brought home to meet her folks, her parents have given up on her finally settling down. What happens when Quinn finally does meet the one and tries to tell her parents, who don't believe her? She'll tell them just about anything to make them impressed and happy for her. This is mostly comedy with fluff on the side. G!p is mentioned briefly.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,613 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 5/14 - Published: 5/11 - [Quinn F., Santana L.] - Complete
Just Another Letter In Glee by alcarter reviews
A canon Season 2 fic if Quinn was a trans guy, ties in with all the actual events, adding in bits about Quinn's FTM. Also mentions Brittana and may move onto Season 3. Rating because trans theme. Friendships with everyone! It was a choice between season 2 lesbian Quinn or trans Quinn - if you want me to write the other, too, I can.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,840 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 5/26 - Published: 5/20 - Quinn F., Kurt H., Santana L.
Rumor Has It by WebzForevz reviews
Quinn Fabray was what all the girls wanted; Star Quarterback, best friends with Noah Puckerman, amazing voice, and a total hottie. But one thing was clear: He's never had sex, and everyone's wondering why. Will Rachel be the first one to figure out why? FTM!Quinn, Faberry Fanfic with slight Brittana
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,209 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 3/27 - Rachel B., Quinn F. - Complete
Something by perldebugger reviews
Genderswap! AU. Ryan Berry is looking for something. He just doesn't know what. Shelby Corcoran is looking for something too, only she knows what it is. Starts at 1x13 Sectionals.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 116,973 - Reviews: 139 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 144 - Updated: 7/2 - Published: 3/30 - Rachel B., Quinn F., Shelby C.
Make a wish by TedLevine reviews
"Are there not any wishes that you really really wanna come true? " I guess so . Genderbend!Quinn , after the night of her 18 birthday, and wishing a unusual wish , Quinn Fabray wakes up different.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,833 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 4/11 - Published: 2/28 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.] [Santana L., Brittany P.]
social media by sowilks reviews
Quinn is a super star with a son and Rachel is a beautiful socialite take the journey with them as they begin dating and the reactions from their fans G!P Quinn
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,836 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 2/8
Annoying, Feisty, Yet Adorably Cute by CatWoman123 reviews
She's so annoying that sometimes I feel like banging my head to the wall. He's so possessive that sometimes I feel like kicking him in his jewels. Even though we had the worst start anyone could have, I love her the way she is. Even though we had the worst timing ever, I love him the way he is. Faberry! Genderswap!Quinn MajorAU! Rating may change later.. Full summary inside!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,749 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 3/16 - Published: 2/13 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.]
Step Up by Dante Andy Anderson reviews
Brett Pierce and Quinton Fabray were both given a choice - follow your heart and dreams or follow your father's lead. One road would lead to a harder life, the other would lead to a very wealthy one. One boy chose his heart and his dreams, the other chose his wealth. But now the one who chose wealth has to consider, was it worth the price he paid?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 68,687 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 6/30 - Published: 2/25 - [Santana L., Brittany P.] [Rachel B., Quinn F.]
If You Call My Name by naggingGargoyle reviews
Quinn is a popular jock. Rachel is a popular dancer. Quinn has a crush on Rachel. Problem is, Rachel doesn't know Quinn exists. Literally. [trans girl Quinn, intersex Rachel, for Faberry Week day 7: coming out]
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 14,882 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 12/6/2014 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.] - Complete
Secrets Now Revealed by SkyWarrior108 reviews
Quinn knows she can trust Rachel's dads with the truth, but it doesn't make coming out to them any less terrifying. For the Faberry Week prompt "Coming Out." Set in the Softer, Softest 'verse. g!p
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,133 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 17 - Published: 12/7/2014 - Quinn F., Rachel B. - Complete
Maybe by ShionSeverely reviews
You and I, friends, lovers, That now seems unending love disposable, You and I, the inseparable pair, The crazy lovers who look askance today Maybe it is just talk, Maybe we should start again, Maybe today we turn to kiss, Maybe today we turn to love. Suggestion G!P. If they do not like G! P, not read
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,568 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/10/2014 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.]
Growing-up Saga Part 1 Mama's Footsteps by CharmURAngel reviews
"I blame you" Santana said last month when Rachel came home. Now they are both setting in the bleacher at their daughter's first football game. Rachel G!Peen. Pezberry with Quinncedes, Klaine and Bike friendships
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,065 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/24/2014 - [Rachel B., Santana L.] New Directions - Complete
17 Again by Gummy Faberry reviews
Rachel, the captain of the Glee club, and Quinn, the head cheerleader, were the golden couple back to their high school. They were popular and happy. However, Quinn got pregnant with Rachel's baby when she was 17. Rachel gave up her chance of college and scholarship all together in the National competition to support her girlfriend and to start a family with her. G!P implication.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,368 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 6/2 - Published: 1/4 - [Rachel B., Quinn F.] [Brittany P., Santana L.]
Someone Like You by Me you and Charlie reviews
GenderSwap!Quinn. Quinton Fabray has just returned from Jail. How well he cope when he finds out how much has changed since he been away. Pairing Faberry. Finn and Shue Hating. Puck/Quinn, Brittany/Quinn, Brittany/Quinn friendship. First Fanfiction so please go easy on me. Inspired by my friend Lazy Mayor Writer. Please Review.
Glee - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,648 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/7/2014
Into The Wild by Hostile Hobnob reviews
(FTM) Trans!Quinn loves the outdoors, and the peaceful nature of it. Cisgendered!Rachel has a habit of admiring Quinn from afar. Faberry endgame. TW: Transphobia, slight misgendering. Corrected/edited Reboot of my old fic, Venturing Unkown.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,322 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 37 - Published: 10/5/2014 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.]
oh, if only by Gorshenin reviews
AU. gp!brittana. 'Your crush, this idea of me that you've made up in your head, that's not who I am. I can't match any of that. I can't make any of those dreams come true.'
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,106 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 153 - Follows: 366 - Updated: 4/27 - Published: 10/8/2014 - Santana L., Brittany P.
Started With a Lie by CatWoman123 reviews
MajorAU! At first, it was all about revenge. Quinn Fabray speaks a lie explaining that she is the girlfriend of the notorious Richard Corcoran.Who's Richard Corcoran? Well, he's one of the richest, a youngest—millionaires, it's all fun and games and Quinn is getting away with the lie till.. Rick himself contacts her for the lie, one lie started everything. Faberry Genderswap!Rachel
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 38,039 - Reviews: 98 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 2/12 - Published: 10/19/2014 - [Rachel B., Quinn F.]
When She Loves You by Hostile Hobnob reviews
FTM!Rachel, experiments with 2nd and 3rd person POV. Rachel Berry doesn't really feel like a woman inside- he feels like a man. He disappears from his old life, changes his name to Liam and lives his life as a male. Unrequited!Faberry. Contains Trans character. Duh.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,589 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 10/18/2014 - Published: 9/3/2014 - [Rachel B., Quinn F.] - Complete
Fried Oreos at the Lima Bean Cafe by MissPop reviews
Quinn doesn't care if she's the school loser. She doesn't care if she has never even looked her way. She doesn't care about her... extra body part. All she cares about is how Rachel has never bullied anyone, even when she is best friends with the HBIC.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,463 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 149 - Updated: 12/26/2014 - Published: 8/4/2014 - [Quinn F., Rachel B.]
Hot Hearted by ohnanagleek reviews
Quinn and Brittany just got back from their summer vacation in Paris. They come back to find nothing much has changed, but their crushes have grown for Mercedes and Santana. They adjust to it, as their life changes for the good and better. Endgames: Quinncedes & Brittana, etc.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 29 - Words: 69,174 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 191 - Updated: 6/29 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Quinn F., Mercedes J., Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
The Girl with the Most Cake by SkyWarrior108 reviews
"They look so much alike—the strong jawline, striking blonde hair, and incredibly expressive eyes." For the Faberry Week 2014 prompt "Meeting Frannie." Set in the same 'verse as Softer, Softest. g!p
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,486 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 20 - Published: 6/16/2014 - Quinn F., Rachel B. - Complete
Holy Sh I'm a Superhero by FanaticallyFranticWritings reviews
Quinn Evans is, for lack of a better term, a loser. He's on the school paper, he can't play sports, and he spends too much time buried in his books to be noticed. One day he gets bit by a spider and his world explodes. (Gender swapped Quinn, Quick bromance and eventual Faberry with starter Finchel)
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 15,585 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 9/6/2014 - Published: 5/25/2014 - Rachel B., Quinn F.
I put my pants on one arm at a time by mynamewastakenagain reviews
It's never too late to fix a misunderstanding. (sorry for the title) Implied G!P.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,234 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/27/2014 - Santana L., Brittany P. - Complete
121 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »