Home Community Books Dragonlance Fabulous Fizban the Fabulous stories and poems
Fabulous Fizban the Fabulous stories and poems
Follow .
Focus: Books Dragonlance, Since: 05-24-07
Founder: Dragon of Frozenflame - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 46226
This is for all the people who love Fizban, and can't find anything with him in it. I'll have you know that every story or poem with Fizban in it is in here, including some by yours truly! by the way will somneone please tell me why its so hard to find good stories about fizban? the guy's hilarious!

Which Were Not Tas's, and Which Were Not Tas's by Three Libras reviews
[One-shot] Fizban and Tasslehoff star in this one. And introducing, Tasslehoff's Pouch. Plus a few others: a phial, a ring, a bell, and things that say 'Tink' Draconians are taking a bubble bath somewhere in Krynn, so they can't possibly be here.
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,429 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 10/31/2003 - Complete
The Kender Spork of Turning by SparrowWriter64 reviews
Tas and Fizban get the ingenious idea to create a Kender Spork of Turning. What happens when Raistlin comes back and gets slightly cheesed off at them? A race to take over the world ensues. And all Dalamar can do is sit back and sigh.
Dragonlance - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,621 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/28/2006 - Published: 1/7/2006 - Tasslehoff, Raistlin
Diary of a God unable to Find his Hat by SconemeepT.T reviews
Ever wonder what would happen if Fizban was turned into a thirteen year old girl and forced to go to...bum bum BUMMM...middle school? No? Oh, well. Read it anyway!
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,107 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/24/2006 - Published: 9/19/2006 - Fizban
The adventure of Fizban by master-john reviews
After Fizban fall from the sky into a pile of chicken feather he started a quest, along the way...
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,462 - Reviews: 7 - Updated: 5/9/2002 - Published: 3/29/2002
Typical Fizban the Fabulous by Pantalae reviews
A warm inn, a mug of ale, a friendly companion--life is good, no? Well, it would be if that companion didn't happen to be the God of Light, or more well known to us mortals, Fizban the Fabulous. A friendly chat with that crazy old wizard in mouse colore
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 807 - Reviews: 14 - Published: 8/31/2001
Kender Ode to Fizban by Katana Whistlebridge reviews
Just what the title says...
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Poetry/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 86 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 4 - Published: 6/4/2001
My English homework on Fizban and Tas by Dragon of Frozenflame reviews
The title pretty much sums it up. It's a poem...about Fizban and Tas...that's also my English homework.
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 335 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/29/2007 - Published: 5/24/2007 - Fizban - Complete
A Walk with Fizban by Dragon of Frozenflame reviews
Tas is taking a walk through Palanthas with Kyrnn's most confused mage. What will happen?This is dedicated to grey kitty, a true fizban lover!
Dragonlance - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,201 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/15/2009 - Published: 3/28/2007 - Tasslehoff, Fizban - Complete
Soccer Dragonlance Style by Dragon of Frozenflame reviews
Ever wondered what would happen if all your favorite Dragonlance charchers got together for a game of soccer? This is what grey kitty and I thought of. GREY KITTY, HUMOR ALL THE WAY!
Dragonlance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,553 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/3/2007 - Complete