Home Community TV Shows Facts of Life Facts Of Life: Jo/Blair Shippers Unite!
Facts Of Life: Jo/Blair Shippers Unite!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Facts of Life, Since: 05-22-11
Founder: BuffyTheSlayr - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 92561
Somewhere in the night, Jo met Blair at Eastland and subtext became fan fiction! So let's rejoice in the wonderful world of Jo and Blair arguing their way to a billiant idea...femslash!

The Facts of Life The Remix by Vampireknight86 reviews
I know this is only one short chapter to start out what I plan on being a long story but I wanted to get the first one posted before I was too busy. I own nothing but ideas. What really happened to get Jo sent to Eastland? lots of alternate scenes enjoy!
Facts of Life - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 20,767 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 7/14/2010 - Published: 6/2/2009
The Argument by BuffyTheSlayr reviews
This is a short fluff with Jo/Blair. Around Season 4-5 when they first started Langley.Its the first story I have completed in eons. If you are not into Femslash, move along.
Facts of Life - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Complete
Me, My Honda And My Blonde Princess by BuffyTheSlayr reviews
Facts Of Life Jo/Blair pairing. Femslash. Don't own them, Sony does. Pre-Langley College years. Critiques are welcome. Not sure where it's going but will upload small chunks of story as I edit. No beta. Be kind. Rewind. Sorry, back to story...
Facts of Life - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,827 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/4/2011 - Published: 5/20/2011