Home Community General FAGE 007
FAGE 007
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 07-05-11
Founder: readingmama - Stories: 45 - Followers: 141 - id: 93625
The home for the FAGE (FicAwesome Gift Exchange) Round 7. Posting will be November 17, 2014 . Make sure you add yourself so you don't miss out.

Reality of a Moment by 4CullensandaBlack reviews
Written for the FicAwesome Gift Exchange 2014 (FAGE) 007- One moment can change everything.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/28/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Abracadabra by BeMyHeroSeverus reviews
George Weasley reflects back on the times he shared with his twin, Fred. The good and the Bad, everything in between. God how he missed his other half. part of FAGE.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,596 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/18/2014 - George W., Angelina J., Fred W., Fred W. II - Complete
Adamantine by Bubski McBoo reviews
A freak meteor storm threatens to destroy a species, along with their chance of achieving warp capability. Meanwhile, Spock can no longer deny where his centre of gravity lies. Now Kirk has to find his. Warnings: Slash, Character Death. Written for TheDarkestFallingStar for FAGE007
Star Trek: 2009 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,179 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/17/2014 - J. Kirk, Spock, N. Uhura - Complete
Hope for Someone by Rose Melissa Ivashkov reviews
There was no hope for Rose. Whatever she did, wherever she went, he would always find her.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,070 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/17/2014
Twice In a Lifetime by cruiz107 reviews
FAGE 007. Written for Mama4dukes. After years of waiting, Bella has finally found her mate.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,353 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Bella, Emmett - Complete
What's Inside of You? by 4CullensandaBlack reviews
Written for the FicAwesome Gift Exchange 2014 (FAGE) 007-Who doesn't want to find the person that will help to unleash the darkness and the light inside of them? Will a past love be able to do that for Faith or is the light that she has been searching for gone for good?
Crossover - Buffy: The Vampire Slayer & Supernatural - Rated: T - English - Drama/Supernatural - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,316 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Faith L., Dean W. - Complete
Safe by Jessy-Anne reviews
"I went through Hell to find my Heaven." Bella has been through so much in her short years, but she finds that it was all worth it to find her forever.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,658 - Reviews: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2014
Looking for Something by itlnbrt reviews
FAGE 7. We grew up together, were best friends, and lovers. Then one day he left without a word or a trace. The last place I expected to see him was at my sister's wedding fourteen years later.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,946 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 24 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Bella, Edward - Complete
Heart Strings by celesticbliss reviews
In a canon but very different Hunger Games universe, Katniss has a love of music and an urge to feel anything outside the realm of her normal broken life. Fic written for FAGE7
Hunger Games - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,504 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/17/2014
His Waking Nightmare by abbymickey24 reviews
His worst nightmare has always just been in his head...until now.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 6,202 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 21 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Bella, Carlisle - Complete
Somebody's Somebody by Nicia reviews
She and Damon had agreed that it would just be a summer fling, a bit of fun while they were both back in Fell's Church but that it would have no real meaning… That it would end as soon as she had to go back to college, or if he chose to leave before that happened. Love always has to complicate things. A FAGE 007 story for Cloe marrie. Enjoy!
Vampire Diaries - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,513 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2014 - [Bonnie, Damon] - Complete
FAGE 007: I Feel Your Pain by razztaztic reviews
Written for FAGE 007, for Laurie Whitlock. During Bella's worst hour, Jasper is there to help.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,817 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Published: 11/17/2014
A Great Beginning by ashes at midnight reviews
One moment in time can change the course of history. What you thought you knew, could turn out to be a lie. The man you have always hated, could change your life forever.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,719 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 11/18/2014 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Salazar S., Hermione G. - Complete
The Shadows of a Place I Have Been Before by Silverspoon reviews
FAGE for Speklez. AU with lots of OCs. There was a part of Klaus that was merciful and good, ever eager to ride in on a white horse; a knight in somewhat tarnished armour. And yet there was a part of Klaus that just longed to be saved.
Originals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,070 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Klaus M., Rebekah M., Hayley Marshall, OC - Complete
The Storm Inside by StarshotFourteen reviews
Elsa's years behind locked doors. Written for FAGE007 as a gift for BeMyHeroSeverus.
Frozen - Rated: K - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,402 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Anna, Elsa - Complete
It's A Love Story by WelshWitch1011 reviews
Sometimes, the Doctor allowed himself to hope for the impossible.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,396 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Amelia P./Amy, 11th Doctor, Rory W., Clara O. - Complete
There Are No Strings On Me by Little-Angry-Kitten reviews
This war they were in had cost all of them very much; for her and Phil it cost their entire life, everything they ever believed in went up in smoke in mere minutes. For Fitz and Simmons it was their friendship, after Fitz's injury nothing was the same. As for Skye? It cost her Ward, the only thing she'd ever believed in.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,459 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/17/2014 - [Skye/Daisy, G. Ward] L. Fitz - Complete
It takes one to know the other by Little-Angry-Kitten reviews
Lesson number one, there's always going to be a Romeo in every great scheme willing to bring it down for a Juliette. One person that will sacrifice it all for love.
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,697 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/17/2014 - [Skye/Daisy, G. Ward] P. Coulson, L. Fitz - Complete
Dancing With Myself by Jaden 'Birdie' Blythe reviews
The mind is a complex thing, yet so simplistic and basic at the end.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,048 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/17/2014 - Lily Evans P., Severus S., Albus D., Minerva M. - Complete
Roaming with Royalty by LPlover93 reviews
The only thing she remembered about gladiators was hot, sweaty men fighting each other.
Doctor Who - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,590 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/17/2014 - 11th Doctor, Amelia P./Amy - Complete