Home Community Cartoons Fairly OddParents Fairly Odd Slash Fanfiction
Fairly Odd Slash Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Fairly OddParents, Since: 09-17-04
Founder: sprinklesandwhatnot - Stories: 17 - Followers: 2 - id: 1991
A collection of FOP slash fanfiction, so if you don't like guys paired with guys...meh...you don't have to be here ya know.

Dear Diary by Quackerjack-Queen reviews
Timmy has a problem his god parents just can't help him with. Who does he turn to? His trusty diary. one-shot, might turn into a chapter story later, depending on if anyone likes it.One-sided Timmy/Cosmo. Slash. un-betaed. Disclaimer in profile.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/6/2008 - Timmy, Cosmo - Complete
To Love My Darkness by DarkAngel10003 reviews
He felt his entire being still as the other drew still closer, felt his heart rate jump as slender fingertips cupped his face, felt something inside twist and melt as his other slid closer to him. And, for the second time, his darkness kissed him.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 6 - Words: 13,443 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/18/2008 - Published: 6/15/2008 - Timmy - Complete
They All Grow Up by DarkAngel10003 reviews
Every godchild grows up. It's inevitable. Growing up was a part of life's cycle. Cosmo never wanted to let go of his beloved, but he knew he couldn't hold on forever...YAOI ALERT! Stop of you don't like boyxboy or if you don't like sad fics!
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/26/2008 - Cosmo, Timmy
Slightly Queer by xPhineasx reviews
Once a godchild turns 18, he will lose his god parents. Cosmo can't help but miss Timmy. Remembering his last few years with his favorite god child, Cosmo faces a new day without him. CT slash
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,300 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/18/2007 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Cosmo, Timmy
Discovering a New Kind of Crush by Starlight Gardenia reviews
Timmy Turner becomes very aware of his crush on Chip Skylark. TimmyChip pairing fic which translates to slash.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,125 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Timmy - Complete
A Kiss From Me To You by sprinklesandwhatnot reviews
It's Valentine's Day, and everyone has a significant other to romance except for Eddie…but Cosmo decides to cheer up the lonely pixie… (One-Shot slash-fluff) I named Sanderson after Timmy's gerbil, because I figured that you can't waste a pretty name.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,324 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/8/2005 - Cosmo, Sanderson - Complete
Wish Upon Being Stars by Helga22 reviews
After listening to JPop music at a convention, Timmy wishes he and his godparents were Japanese Idols. But when they get really famous, they learn about a popular rumor concerning a particular couple in the group.
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,401 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/15/2005
Please Save My Sanity by PixiePirate18 reviews
FOP, DBZ Crossover, Slash. Three years after the defeat of the androids, Mirai Trunks goes into depression and considers suicide. But as he decides to see Gohan one last time, his time machine breaks down and ends up in a world unlike his own...
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,117 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/18/2007 - Published: 9/2/2005
Something About You by sprinklesandwhatnot reviews
Two enemies reconcile their differences when they reminesce and meet each other again... Slash, Cosmo x Sanderson ...Just a crazy thought from my mind that wouldn't go away until I written it. XP
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,481 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/9/2007 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Cosmo, Sanderson
Fairly Odd Parents Goes Anime! by sprinklesandwhatnot reviews
The cast of FOP turns into anime! How will they react? Complete
Fairly OddParents - Rated: T - English - Parody/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 38,021 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/28/2005 - Published: 1/8/2004 - Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda - Complete