Home Community Anime/Manga Digimon Familial Ties
Familial Ties
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Digimon, Since: 04-01-08
Founder: tripleT.Vo - Stories: 8 - Followers: 5 - Staff: 1 - id: 57172
A carefully curated archive of the very best quality fanfiction stories that feature the members of the fractured Ishida-Takaishi household. Suggestions are welcomed.

The highway and all grown up children by Mashiro reviews
[Father's Day 2007] Ishida-san finds himself with an afternoon off and takes his slightly reluctant teenager for a drive. Adventures 02 time frame and Hiroaki focused. Some spoilers for Yamato's family situation.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,490 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Hiroaki I./Mr. Ishida, Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Parachutes by redphlox reviews
Natsuko holds her son's hand tightly as they climb the stairs to heartbreak.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,062 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Published: 11/24/2011 - Yamato I./Matt, Natsuko T./Nancy T./Ms. Takaishi - Complete
It Can't be Helped by redphlox reviews
Is there something nauseatingly serene about the Ishidas and Takaishis? But something fascinatingly wrong? A series of drabbles about Takeru, Yamato, and their parents: Natsuko and Hiroaki. [Picked up again. Will be updated on a more steady schedule]
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 3,027 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 9/5/2012 - Published: 8/17/2009 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK, Hiroaki I./Mr. Ishida, Natsuko T./Nancy T./Ms. Takaishi
Changes by Pied Piper reviews
That was the hardest part for all of us, learning to let our children go. [Natsuko x Hiroaki]
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,312 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2005 - Hiroaki I./Mr. Ishida, Natsuko T./Nancy T./Ms. Takaishi - Complete
Dark by StrangeAffinity reviews
The first night she is no longer Mrs. Ishida.
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,894 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Published: 4/9/2005 - Natsuko T./Nancy T./Ms. Takaishi, Takeru T./TK - Complete
53: An Encounter by cali-chan reviews
She took a couple of steps forward, and for one panicked second he thought she might hug him. He was just a boy, after all, and he had the sinking sensation he was starting to blush. Yamasora friendship, pre-Adventure 01.
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,612 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/4/2010 - Yamato I./Matt, Sora T. - Complete
Digimon Anniversary: First Drag by Sonfaro reviews
*Anniversary Timeline* Hero Ishida blinked slow, cigarette draped across the edge of his lip. His son stood stone still in the middle of their dirty dining room, tears falling slowly across his dried, pale face. He reached into his pocket. "You want one?"
Digimon - Rated: T - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,137 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Published: 8/15/2008 - Hiroaki I./Mr. Ishida, Yamato I./Matt - Complete
Fading Hope by DayStar-chan reviews
Takeru is only eight. He still has the optimism and faith Yamato himself had at that age. [Drabble] [169 Words]
Digimon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 287 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 6/27/2006 - Yamato I./Matt, Takeru T./TK - Complete