Home Community General Fan Fiction Romance
Fan Fiction Romance
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 11-23-10
Founder: Matthais Unidostres - Stories: 51 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 87281
Come one, come all to a Community full of your favorite romances!
Fox McCloud and Krystal, Yusei Fudo and Akiza, Spyro the Dragon and Cynder the Dragoness, Pikachu and Buneary, Pharaoh Atem and Mana, Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose, Ace and Lexi, Lucario and Zoroark, Scratt and Scrattle, Drago and Wayvern, Jet the Hawk and Wave the Swallow, Martin the Warrior and Rose of Noonvale, Celebi and Mew, Ash and Iris, and more!

A Little Story Called Life by Drizzle117 reviews
So she was dating Cuddles. And he loved her. What's a mongoose to do?
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: K - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,375 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/22/2014 - Sunil N., Pepper C. - Complete
Forced Into the Future by Devi-Yosh reviews
A Sepper (Sunil/Pepper) one-shot tickle fanfic.
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,717 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 6/2/2013 - Sunil N., Pepper C. - Complete
I'm Here by Selene Moonstar reviews
Sunil had just finished fighting for his life (also protecting the one that means everything to him), but now it is time to pick up the pieces. He has no intention of almost losing Pepper again to death, but there's more to be said other than their current conditions: appreciations, apologizes, and even feelings. SEPPER ONE-SHOT. Rated T due to the following: Gore Language
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,071 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23/2014 - Sunil N., Pepper C. - Complete
Sunil's Valentine's Day by FS1Pets reviews
Sunil is going to ask Pepper to be his Valentine. ( Sepper/Super shipping people! ) Happy Valentine's Day!
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 437 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/13/2014 - Sunil N. - Complete
Minka vs Penny! by LPSpeppergirl reviews
Minka and Penny are best friends...Untill they find out they both love Russell! read to find out what will happen!
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,677 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/3/2014 - Published: 2/14/2014 - Russell F., Minka M., Penny L.
I'd fight for you by Sexy pet777 reviews
Every year on this exact day, Sunil would never let the pets leave the pet shop. But when Pepper breaks his rule, she gets into huge trouble and Sunil ends up fighting to the death for her.
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,526 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/24/2013 - Published: 11/23/2013 - Sunil N., Pepper C., OC
Sunil's Charm by Bristlestream reviews
Sunil's skittish, nervous behaviour has always been holding him back from admitting his feelings to a certain comedic skunk. When Vinnie comes up with a crazy idea, how far will it go, and how will it affect the mongoose and skunk's relationship?
Littlest Pet Shop - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,266 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 5/10/2013 - Published: 5/6/2013 - Vinnie T., Sunil N., Pepper C.
Give Me Your Hand by Toadettegirl2012 reviews
After the Stun Spore event the two new found lovers find themselves growing closer to each other. But what happens when their hands get stuck together! Being connected to someone can be a major problem! Will Ash and Iris's nerves get the better of them or will the two actually find it nice being so close to each other? 2nd story in Perfect Together collection Negaishipping!
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 112,268 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 2/10 - Published: 5/7/2013 - [Ash K./Satoshi, Iris] Cilan/Dento
The DNA Experiments by NaturesChildRosella by Matthais Unidostres reviews
This story was originally written by NaturesChildRosella. I only edited it a bit. The entire thing belongs to her! Check the author's note and disclaimer. Summary: Zena is an experiment of Team D.N.A, part human and part Pokemon, but not just any Pokemon. She has the DNA of Mewtwo. Luckily, Zena is rescued by Mewtwo, and the two of them begin to have certain feelings for each other
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 13,805 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/13/2012 - Mewtwo, Zoroark
A New Hero by AlexLoneWolf reviews
What if there was another pony who joined the pony gang? An actual male who at first seemed worthless? Will his actions, even presence, affect the choices and outcomes of the pony gang? Will different relationships form? That's for him to find out...
My Little Pony - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 91 - Words: 927,457 - Reviews: 2024 - Favs: 502 - Follows: 427 - Updated: 11/12/2014 - Published: 1/7/2012
The Outlaw and the Rhulain by Hunter Stag reviews
Tiria and Leatho share a private moment one night. I don't really know if I did this well or not.
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 671 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2007 - Complete
From The Expert by ravengal reviews
[Sequel to From The Heart] After saving yet another PokePark, Pikachu's ready to go back to the first one and see Buneary again... but Oshawott has other plans. He needs the mouse's help with something first... and the target is Snivy. PikaBun, OshaSni
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,545 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 1/20 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Oshawott/Mijumaru, Snivy/Tsutarja
Lycanthropy and Negaishipping by Matthais Unidostres reviews
Ash has feelings for Iris, and she has feelings for him. But something is in the way. Iris promises to explain everything the next night. . . away from Cilan and the other Pokemon. . . in the woods. . .alone. . . Ash agrees, but rather than meeting Iris, he meets something else. . .he thinks. . . AshXIris Shipping or Negaishipping. Stay tuned for a bonus short story later on!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,106 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 2/1/2013 - Published: 1/28/2013 - [Ash K./Satoshi, Zoroark] Iris - Complete
The Amphithere and His Rose by Matthais Unidostres reviews
The second story of my "Crimson Love" series. It is now Black Winged Dragon's turn to confess his love to Black Rose Dragon, but does he have the courage to do it?
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,195 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/7/2010 - Complete
A Star and His Angel by Matthais Unidostres reviews
Stardust Dragon has been having some special feelings, and now he is ready to let them out.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,430 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 10/13/2010 - Ancient Fairy Dragon - Complete
The DNA Experaments by NaturesChildRosella reviews
Zena and Alyx's Rescues and Adventures Pokemon - Mewtwo Zoroark I suck at summeries. Also, looking for a Beta Reader to remedy the Wall Of Text Disease.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,248 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 6/17/2011 - Published: 3/6/2011 - Mewtwo, Zoroark
Krystal's First Christmas by Jbv reviews
Fox tries to make Krystal's first Holiday with the team special. A Christmas Special, loads of fluff just like everything else I write One shot seperated into 5 parts for better bunching
Star Fox - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,470 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/22/2010 - Fox M., Krystal - Complete
Christmas In Lylat by Jbv reviews
A Christmas special based on my other Fanfic. Fox gives Krystal the best gift of all.
Star Fox - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,436 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/27/2009 - Fox M., Krystal
Who Art Thou? by MsDevin92 reviews
Someone's in love with Nastasia! The problem is, she has no clue who...but she's gonna find out! A wager between the minions of Count Bleck that turns into a wild game only adds to the mounting insanity...Who could her secret admirer be? Nastasia x ...
Mario - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,806 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/2/2007 - Published: 5/31/2007 - Complete
Stranger at the Abbey by warrior4 reviews
Redwall is under construction when a hooded stranger appears at the front gate. Martin is the only mouse able to deal with this new problem.
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,168 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/1/2007 - Complete
When Flower Meets Blade by warrior4 reviews
Auberita has brought her sprig of Laterose to Redwall. How will Redwalls guarding spirt react?
Redwall - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,328 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/2/2007 - Complete
Winter's Flowers by warrior4 reviews
Rose is alive, betrothed to Martin, and along with Columbine kidnapped by vermin. Sequel to A Mask and A Song. If this is your first time clicking on this story, please read A Mask and A Song first. Thanks.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 38 - Words: 169,314 - Reviews: 353 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 26 - Updated: 5/29/2008 - Published: 11/1/2007 - Martin the Warrior, Laterose - Complete
A Mask and a Song by warrior4 reviews
Noonvale is under threat from the silent slaver Rassk the Mask. The valley's only hope though swore long ago to leave and never return.
Redwall - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,227 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 10/28/2007 - Published: 10/4/2007 - Martin the Warrior - Complete
Messages by I am Lu reviews
Requested One-shot. Yusei and Aki just can't seem to reach each other. Faithshipping - Yusei x Aki.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,542 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 8 - Published: 7/27/2009 - Aki I., Yūsei F. - Complete
Quiet's Call by I am Lu reviews
Requested One-shot, written for the Unique 5D's Pairings Boost. The quiet calls out danger, and crys for help. You must realize this. Blackdustshipping - Black Rose Dragon x Stardust Dragon.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,311 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/17/2009 - Complete
51 | Page 1 .. Last Next »