Home Community Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers Fan Girl Revolution
Fan Girl Revolution
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Hetalia - Axis Powers, Since: 07-10-09
Founder: RedEyedGirl100 - Stories: 88 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 5 - id: 71943
Yaoi yaoi and more yaoi!
Join us if your brave enough

He Paints the Color Red by Serenity Ma Sogni reviews
The hospital I worked at was quiet and serene, and then I got transferred. Gilbert gets transferred to a new hospital filled with..unique people. The most intriguing though is the boy who sleeps with the light on. PruCan MattxGilbert small amount of FrUk. Contains: past abuse, past self harm, and past torture. Rated T for things previously mentioned, no smut here! AU
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 43,240 - Reviews: 354 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 133 - Updated: 8/4/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - America, Canada, Hungary, Prussia - Complete
Aggressive Whispering by RedEyedGirl100 reviews
When his father remarries an American, Matthew is uprooted from his home in Canada. Leaving behind his only two friends and entering high school where the only person he knows is his stepbrother. Being the quiet type its hard for him to come out of his shell. As he tries to make a life for himself he meets Gilbert. Main pairing PruCan, many side pairings. Some M rated chapters
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 33 - Words: 82,650 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 1/19 - Published: 5/25/2013 - Canada, Prussia, America, S. Italy/Romano
Chi cerca mal, mal trova by Canadino reviews
"I like children," he repeats, though it sounds different and sends a shiver up Romano's spine. "That's why I'm with you, whom I have always associated with that little boy who used to swear and sleep all over my house." Spain/Romano, suggested pedophilia
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 927 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/14/2012 - Spain, S. Italy/Romano - Complete
I Have all Summer to Fall For You by Silver and Gray reviews
At school, Gilbert makes fun of Matthew, and Matthew just wants to be left alone. But then when the hot days of summer roll around, and they have nothing but free time, things happen that NO ONE could have planned for! Enjoy, and please R&R!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 38 - Words: 162,477 - Reviews: 1222 - Favs: 814 - Follows: 848 - Updated: 3/13 - Published: 6/12/2010 - Canada, Prussia
The Kolkhoz Kitty by The-Grim-Prince reviews
Due to one of England's magical mishaps, Russia is transformed into a harmless little cat. He's dumped on Toris to take care of, who doesn't realize who his new friend is. What no one knows is that there's a time limit on this change. When time is up...
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 19,924 - Reviews: 183 - Favs: 235 - Follows: 118 - Updated: 4/12/2010 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Lithuania, Russia - Complete
My Love and My Forever by RedEyedGirl100 reviews
College student Antonio gets a job as a waiter in a small but busy family owned Italian restaurant, where he just can't seem to keep his eyes of his fellow waiter. How will asking and dating the boss's grandson work out, and just how long will the relationship last. Spain/S.Italy Prussia/S.Italy or America/S.Italy.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 34 - Words: 51,937 - Reviews: 119 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 12/18/2012 - Published: 8/1/2012 - S. Italy/Romano
Caged Bird by LovelyToMeetYou reviews
"I need your guidance, not your dominance!" Those words stabbed his caretaker and America knew it. This was his worst fight with England, one that might separate them forever. "And even so... I choose independence." UsUk.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,361 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 10/5/2011 - Published: 7/27/2011 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Remembrance by LovelyToMeetYou reviews
It was quite an ironic turn of events, he had to admit, since this time around France had been the drunken one and England had been the one to drive the other nation safely home. FrUk, past FrancexJeanne
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,573 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 29 - Published: 11/24/2011 - England/Britain, France - Complete
England's Hero by Paisley Skies reviews
ONE-SHOT. It's close to July 4th, and Arthur is feeling mass amounts of guilt. Can he be saved from himself? Or will this year just end up like all the rest? WARNINGS: extremely angsty!Arthur, and acting-his-age!Alfred.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,759 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/20/2010 - America, England/Britain - Complete
First Beyond Reason by xblkdragonx reviews
Ivan, desperate to be Yao's first time, does the impossible and travels back in time. Misadventures of Ivan with chibi!Yao
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 11 - Words: 30,509 - Reviews: 225 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 7/4/2010 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Russia, China - Complete
Can we keep him? by A Whimsical Dream reviews
SeaLat for the nordic five secret santa
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 883 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/23/2009 - Latvia, Sealand - Complete
The Kitten by SamuraiKat67 reviews
Summary: Kiku Honda finds a kitten lying in the street one rainy night. He takes it home and the two begin a life together. See how the two spend the four seasons together as their friendship grow deeper into something...more. GreecexJapan One-shot. AU
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,351 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2009 - Greece, Japan - Complete
Not Quite Invisible by freakanature06 reviews
Canada has resigned himself to the fact that he's invisible. Prussia decides to disagree with that general consensus. Cute Prussia/Canada. Written to fill a request on the kink meme. Enjoy!
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,966 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/16/2009 - Canada, Prussia
Truth Be Told by ObjectionallyGeeky reviews
Matt you should already know the answer." The Canadian began to smile. "Of course I don't like you."
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,273 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 4 - Published: 11/30/2009 - Prussia, Canada - Complete
That Curl by HappeDaez reviews
A bunch of one-shots with various pairings, all foucusing on those little, weird curls. Chapter Ten: Denmark/Norway
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 5,174 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 218 - Follows: 134 - Updated: 1/11/2010 - Published: 12/4/2009 - Denmark, Norway
A Report on the Subject of Human Copulation by saramon reviews
Or, Why Are People So Obsessed With Sex? Or even, The Mating Habits of Fictional Characters.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,271 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 225 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/18/2009 - America, England/Britain - Complete
Winter Nights and Fire Light by Preussen reviews
Matthew and Gilbert decide to go on a little mini-vacation to a cabin out in the Canadian wilderness. Much fluff ensues. 2nd chap: Rated M
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,281 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 11/15/2009 - Published: 11/12/2009 - Canada, Prussia - Complete
Then and Now by Preussen reviews
Then was a living hell that haunted him in his nightmares. Now was a sweet kiss on the cheek and an utterance of three lovely words. A stark difference, and he preferred one of them for good reason. //Mentionings of sex.//
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,219 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/13/2009 - Canada, Prussia - Complete
To Those Who May Never Become Kings by HopelessOsaka reviews
Greece/Japan. Kiku and Heracles spend the afternoon lazing on the hillside of a park, musing of kites in the sky, of Apollo and a Spartan prince, of how deeply Kiku fears holding fragile things, and of women.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,255 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/19/2009 - Greece, Japan - Complete
He's the Nation by Eerps reviews
When America decides to blow off a four-week world summit event, he ropes Canada into pretending to be him. This isn't going to go well, is it?
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,107 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 96 - Published: 9/25/2009 - Canada, Prussia
Ice Cream by Nekotsubasa reviews
A Prussia/Canada one-shot I wrote for m' love today. It's my first published fanfiction, and I would really appreciate some creative criticism in the form of a review. Rated K for a Male/Male relationship, I guess.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,916 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 3 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Canada, Prussia - Complete
Heart Before Body by Canadino reviews
“I used to love a boy,” Italy said finally, breaking the silence as he mindlessly fiddled with the thread. “I think I loved him with all my heart, but I was too young to know so.” Gertalia
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,413 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 4 - Published: 10/9/2009 - Germany, N. Italy - Complete
Italian Surprise Package! by K-Writer reviews
Germany gets a re-gifted present from England who had originally gotten it from France. When it is from France, the Allies and Axis Powers need to be worried. "Um...Germany...who's that strange boy naked in your house?" O.O
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,684 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/9/2009 - Published: 10/27/2009 - Germany, N. Italy
Confession by Rinko-Chwan reviews
Lovino confesses... but does he know who is he actually confessing to? Just read because my summary ain't good. Please R&R Rated T but may not be needed...
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,091 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Published: 9/25/2009 - S. Italy/Romano, Spain - Complete
Dealing in Distance by Suni Daughter of Moro reviews
Written for the GreeceJapan fanbase, because even if I'm not a part of said fanbase, I still feel they need more reading material. A short one-shot about their relationship and the distance between them.
Hetalia - Axis Powers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 699 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/8/2009 - Greece, Japan - Complete
67 | Page 1 .. Last Next »