Home Community Games Pokémon Farla's Collection of Decent Pokemon Stories
Farla's Collection of Decent Pokemon Stories
Follow .
Focus: Games Pokémon, Since: 09-15-04
Founder: Farla - Stories: 248 - Followers: 51 - id: 1209
Because I didn't like your story because it was bad, not because I don't like anything.
These stories are not necessarily flawless, but they're all at least decent, and many are excellent.
If you've seen a story you think should be added, PM me or leave a note on the forum thread. If you want to be added as staff, send me three sample stories first.

Edge of a Revolution by squarecircles reviews
So, you want to know where he went? First, you need to know why it started. To do that, you need to know my story. So let me tell you what happened. Let me tell you how I became the Champion. Let me tell you how I set off a revolution. AU, same universe as Shattered Thrones. To be rated M once the violence starts getting real gory.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,463 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/2 - Published: 1/30 - N H./Natural H. G., Ghetsis H./Geechisu H., Hilbert/Touya, Hilda/Touko
This Mask I'm Wearing by ImpossiblyWeird reviews
She's been Jupiter for a while now. Too bad she has to throw that identity away to survive.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,443 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/29 - Complete
Ashton Hale: Pokemon Master by Madrigal-in-training reviews
When a family vacation to Greenfield leads to romance btw. Delia Ketchum and Spencer Hale, Ash Ketchum isn't sure how to react. He's happy when he gets a new father and sister out of the deal. Growing up under the tutelage of a top Johto scientist, Ash is finally ready to undertake his Journey. Now Ashton Hale, and his starter, Cyndaquil, are out to conquer the Indigo League! Slash
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,594 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 156 - Follows: 166 - Updated: 7/13 - Published: 1/29 - Ash K./Satoshi, Volkner/Denzi, Cyndaquil/Hinoarashi, Unown/Unknown
Wordless Choice by Motherflipping Oak reviews
A kid living a secluded village in Sinnoh has a fateful run-in with an up-an-coming trainer, leading to a quest to retrieve a friend in distress. But in the end, how much can Ray do, and how much will it cost?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,789 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 15 - Published: 1/28 - Absol, Staravia/Mukubird, OC
Solecism by Yuuki no Yuki reviews
Twenty years of game-play have culminated in hundreds of little lessons. Hard-fought wisdom paid through hours of painful mistakes. Not everyone has what it takes to be champion. And not everyone has the luxury of compounding knowledge. "What do you mean you only trained your starter?" "You forgot to pick up the Master Ball?" "You taught Cut to your main Pokemon?"
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 831 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/28 - Complete
It Takes a Team To Raise a Trainer by TheSwingOfThings reviews
One of my earliest memories is of my cousin showing me his team, and telling me how he'd found each one. For years after that, my starter and I would play trainer: she'd pretend to be something majestic and rare, and I'd be the awesome trainer who would catch her and show her the value of human friendship. In hindsight, I had no idea what being a trainer is actually like.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 13 - Words: 16,212 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 1/28
Once in a Lifetime: Tales of Eeveelution by Polarissb reviews
Follow eight different Eevee in very different circumstances on their journey to the moment that changes their life forever. I play with setting, canon/AU, and writing style in different ways for each one (Luna's trainer-owned, Rieka lived millennia ago, Kagehikari's a wild Pokemon, Lucas is in an eon village, etc). Series of oneshots, each ends with my notes about that species.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 32,430 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 1/23 - Eevee/Eievui
Out in the Open by An Author's Pen reviews
"We seem to be having some sort of problem with the pokeball capture mechanisms," Nurse Joy said. "Please be patient. This will not be solved right away."
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,000 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/22 - OC, Excadrill, N H./Natural H. G. - Complete
legacy by public enemy no. 5 reviews
long live the king. —silver
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,229 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Published: 1/18 - Giovanni/Sakaki, Silver/Rival - Complete
Baton by Imaginative Clockwork reviews
One-shot. From top to bottom, everyone in Team Rocket has a voice, but not everyone is heard.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,567 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/15 - Giovanni/Sakaki
Bright-eyes and the Spring-Bringer by Kestre Wynde reviews
To pass a winter's evening, an old ninetales storyteller tells a fable about a young vulpix's quest to bring back the spring.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,940 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/14 - Vulpix/Rokon, Moltres/Fire
Trials of a Trainer: Sinnoh by Tomoe Mami reviews
AU. Hating her mother, for seemingly moving on after her father's 'death', and Sabrina, Abby escapes it all to travel to Sinnoh. Paul wants to prove that having two fathers is alright. When these two trainers meet, watch as tensions heat up!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,240 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/13 - [Paul/Shinji, OC] Prof. Rowan/Prof. Nanakamado, Team Galactic
The Hour by An Author's Pen reviews
A stranger arrives at the Bell Tower, claiming the Day of Judgment is come.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,365 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/12 - N H./Natural H. G., Ho-Oh/Houou - Complete
up here in the cold thin air by anincomingdisaster reviews
He can finally breathe. —heartgold; gameverse.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,105 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/10 - [Gold/Ethan/Hibiki, Red] - Complete
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Change of Mind by mysticdragon01 reviews
Attacked and on the verge of death, Lugia transfers his consciousness into a Quilava in a nearby town. Stuck in the body of this young guild member, can he stop the force behind the disappearances of Legendary Pokémon?
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 50,797 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/23 - Published: 1/10 - Lugia, Monferno/Moukazaru, Quilava/Magmarashi
A Mourning by astrangebutreassuringlike reviews
It ticked to the sixth hour without many words exchanged or any information given. It almost pained him to stay silent for so long- the boy always had something to say or something to scream about, and by god, he wanted to know what was going on in the operating room and he wanted to know now. He didn't understand how Lyra was silently and patiently waiting there.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,754 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9 - Silver/Rival, Lyra/Kotone - Complete
what the stars said by Stairway to Elysia reviews
The world once forgot to let them die, but after they are done, it will never forget about them again. Mythological/historical; one-shot; complete.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Spiritual/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,797 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/8 - Complete
Pokemon: Kitsune no Gōsuto-en by Lucian VanDrayle reviews
A young boy suddenly appears with burns on his body. With no memory of the last few years, the only thing he has to his missing time is the image of a fox, cloaked in a ghostly flame.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,234 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 1/7
pushing daisies through your teeth by public enemy no. 5 reviews
wally doesn't have the heart to write back. —wally, may
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 661 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5 - May/Haruka, Wally/Mitsuru - Complete
Theogony by An Author's Pen reviews
"First there was chaos, and from that chaos we say a great egg was formed." A modern translation of pokemon mythology's oldest record.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,629 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 1/3 - Arceus, Mew, Rayquaza, Jirachi - Complete
Prodigy by BlackShadowScythe reviews
My own take on the origin story of Team Rocket. Mixes elements from the games and the anime. (AU)
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Crime/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 12,823 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 3/3 - Published: 1/2 - Ash K./Satoshi, Giovanni/Sakaki, Miyamoto, Proton/Lance
Starlight by Sike Saner reviews
One must always make the right impression.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,477 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 10/31/2015 - Gothitelle/Gothiruselle, Garbodor - Complete
Decoherence by Negrek reviews
Two years ago Hilda fought N for control of Unova—and lost. Now she has the chance to stop his most audacious plan yet. Team Plasma's rule ends today, one way or another.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,974 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/31/2015 - Hilda/Touko, N H./Natural H. G., Samurott/Daikenki - Complete
I Became a Vulpix by Anshee-Rose reviews
A young female student wakes up one day to find herself turned into a grievously wounded vulpix having barely escaped death. After a hectic stay at a pokemon centre, she is adopted by a family and lives on as the oldest daughter's pet. Read on as she tries to adapt to her new life and to uncover the mysteries behind her transformation and her wound. Updated monthly.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 83,344 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 1/31/2015 - Ninetales/Kyukon, Vulpix/Rokon
Let It Ring by An Author's Pen reviews
Ten years later, N finally understands why the dragon of truth chose him. Now he's going to show the world.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,295 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/30/2015 - N H./Natural H. G.
240 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »