Home Community Books Harry Potter Fate's Intervention
Fate's Intervention
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 03-08-13
Founder: Dark Akuma Hunter - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 106358
A collection of COMPLETED Reading the Book stories. Marauder, Death Eater, Golden Trio, Next Gen, whoever. Stories may contain slash.There may be crossovers. No Fem!Harry. I have not read all of the stories in this collection, I am simply making it easier for people to find completed stories as so many have been abandoned

The Flamel's and the Stone by magical fan18 reviews
I ADOPTED THIS FIC FROM ANOTHER Author and I hope you like it. Harry finds a family in an Alchemist and a Kind Witch as they both discover the future of how their lives may be told with some others along the way. BOOK READING WITH A LITTLE BIT OF STORY TELLING. I have edited some chapters recently so please take a look as I am working on them slowly to improve them. PLEASE READ!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Family - Chapters: 20 - Words: 136,527 - Reviews: 129 - Favs: 253 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 11/28/2011 - Published: 4/7/2011 - Harry P., Nicolas F., Perenelle F. - Complete
What To Do? by know-it-all-bookworm reviews
Fate made a mistake, and Moera must fix it. The solution: kidnapping sixteen people and telling them the future in an attempt at changing one hardheaded Headmaster's mind.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 18 - Words: 131,273 - Reviews: 420 - Favs: 666 - Follows: 254 - Updated: 9/27/2008 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Harry P. - Complete
Studying the Future by je-writes-hp reviews
At the end of the school year Minerva, Severus, Pomona, Filius and Poppy receive a book that warns them about the things that will happen the coming school year. A book called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone".
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 119,410 - Reviews: 324 - Favs: 1,246 - Follows: 635 - Updated: 7/28/2012 - Published: 5/14/2011 - Minerva M., Severus S. - Complete
Revealing the Future: Philosophers Stone by Marauder2184 reviews
Marauders, Lily and the Philosophers Stone. The crew receive a book from a young girl in the future. What does the future hold for the Marauders, Lily, and their friends/enemies?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 19 - Words: 142,086 - Reviews: 237 - Favs: 447 - Follows: 231 - Updated: 7/12/2014 - Published: 5/29/2011 - Lily Evans P., Marauders - Complete