Home Community TV Shows Austin & Ally Favorite Austin and Ally stories
Favorite Austin and Ally stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Austin & Ally, Since: 01-29-13
Founder: Auslly Shipper 15 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 5 - id: 105650
Any pairings, any rating, most likely T though.

Four Years by Dahliaaa reviews
It's the four year anniversary of Austin and Ally becoming a couple. Austin plans to make the night a very special one. He and Ally go out to dinner. They get caught up in their memories leading to unexpected feelings and life changing thoughts. Their everyday relationship may be at stake. *My first ONE-SHOT*
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,962 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/22/2013 - Complete
Ally Dawson's Secret by truecolors264 reviews
"How do you do it? How do you get through the pain, torture, work, and words you endure everyday? How do you wake up in the morning and manage to get up? How can you even smile? How do you do it?" "I just let myself hope that one day, there will be someone who loves me." "There is someone who loves you. He is sitting right in front of you." - Auslly Fanfic. Enjoy!
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 17 - Words: 42,224 - Reviews: 471 - Favs: 276 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 3/29/2013 - Published: 1/2/2013 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
One and Only by SeleStarz reviews
Ally likes Austin but he has a girlfriend. Austin isn't feeling how he felt for for his girlfriend anymore. Instead his feelings went to a certain brunette... This is just a random one-shot I wrote and I'm basing it off of Adele's song one and only.
Austin & Ally - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,917 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/11/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Love or Just Another Cover Story by WritingWithReason reviews
After months of magazines showing Austin Moon at parties and clubs with a different girl each time, his manager decides that he needs to get away from all the cameras for a while. He flies to Miami to visit some friends & he meets Ally,who's not a fan of him. Will she fall for him & vise versa? Or will she be just another cover story? Sequal coming soon!
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,717 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 8/10/2012 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
10 Things I Hate About You by loveableturtle reviews
'There are a lot of things I hate about you, Austin Moon. But all of those things can be pretty much summed up in one list. So, here goes...' In which Ally writes Austin a list. And the last thing she is expecting is for him to write one back. And to find it while she's on a plane, about to leave for New York...it must just be her impeccible timing. (One-shot.)
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,965 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 32 - Published: 9/24/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Fame Will Break Your Promises by WritingWithReason reviews
Fame can be a good thing. Sometimes a bad thing. It can change a person, as Austin discovers a little too late. At first, everything seemed to be going great for Austin, Ally, Trish and Dez. And like every great adventure, there's always a twist and usually comes with a price. It's only just a matter of time before important promises are broken and true feelings are revealed.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,601 - Reviews: 202 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 12/16/2012 - Published: 10/20/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete
Love & Letters by LoveShipper reviews
Ally keeps getting anoymous but sweet notes from a secret admirer and she has to guess who her "Prince Charming" is. Is it who she hopes it is? Or is the guy of her dreams someone else?
Austin & Ally - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,426 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 5/21/2012 - Published: 1/7/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Ally's Song by WritingWithReason reviews
Austin & Ally have been best friends since forever. Growing up, their dads have teased them about them getting married and having a family of their own. Through those years, they have been through ups and downs, but still remain best friends. Will they only be best friends or will their dads' prediction come true? Based on Taylor Swift's Song- Mary's Song. AU story! *complete*
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 20 - Words: 34,013 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 8/2/2012 - Published: 7/3/2012 - Ally D., Austin M. - Complete
Romeo And Juliet: A Play To Remember by AusllyxxRauraForever reviews
Austin and Ally audition for a play and get the parts of Romeo and Juliet! There's only one problem...: there's a kiss. And this one kiss leads to a whole bunch of problems. P.S. Don't complain to me about the length in the reviews. It just wastes my time. And I don't have much of that thing called "time" anymore.
Austin & Ally - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 81,668 - Reviews: 492 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 122 - Updated: 7/11/2012 - Published: 1/5/2012 - Austin M., Ally D. - Complete