Home Community TV Shows Life With Derek Favorite Life with Derek stories
Favorite Life with Derek stories
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Life With Derek, Since: 07-13-08
Founder: heart11broken - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 60418
This community will house stories that I think are well written out, non OOC, realistic, and descriptive. I will tend to add Dasey, but if another story is good, I won't leave it out. Any good stories, feel free to PM me! :)

Revelations by SNN reviews
Through a series of weirdish moments, Derek and Casey come to some conclusions. Implied Dasey. Oneshot. Sorry for the bad summary.
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,704 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/20/2008 - Derek V., Casey M. - Complete
Figuring out Family by OverlyDramatic reviews
Casey thought she knew all she could about Derek and his annoying ways. But when problems arise from the Venturi kid's mother, Casey asks herself how well she really knows him? And how well does he know himself?
Life With Derek - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 112,571 - Reviews: 378 - Favs: 260 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 1/15/2007 - Published: 11/2/2006 - Complete
The Various Misadventures of Casey and Derek by Lady Liln reviews
Casey is sleeping with Derek. But not quite in the way you'd think...full summary inside.
Life With Derek - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 11,391 - Reviews: 118 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 2/15/2008 - Published: 1/17/2008 - Complete