Home Community Anime/Manga Mai HiME Favorite Natsuki and Shizuru fanfictions of mine.
Favorite Natsuki and Shizuru fanfictions of mine.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Mai HiME, Since: 04-17-07
Founder: JuiceTomato - Stories: 172 - Followers: 6 - id: 44819
A handful of favorite Natsuki and Shizuru fanfiction I've read and believe to be well written and well thought out stories, also, a bit of humour and fluff included.

For You, 12 Years From Now and Counting… by doublecheeseburger reviews
"I'll wait."
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 11,226 - Reviews: 161 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 101 - Updated: 9/8/2014 - Published: 4/25/2014 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
It Wasn't Meant to Tea Her Off by DezoPenguin reviews
Nothing is ever simple, as Natsuki finds when she attempts to relax after a long day, only to receive a request from Shizuru that makes no sense whatsoever from her perspective and finds her sweetheart's surprising insistence starts to get under her skin... (2014's shameless ShizNat birthday fluff for my wife, set in the "Duran and Kiyohime's Omake Theater" continuity as usual.)
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,326 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/27/2014 - [Natsuki K., Shizuru F.] - Complete
Knight Natsuki by ookami desu reviews
Since birth, Natsuki's mom has told everyone that Natsuki is a boy, solely to inherit and follow her father's legacy. But lying is considered treason, and treason is punishable by death. How will Natsuki overcome all of life's trials? ShizNat!
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 28,495 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 183 - Updated: 3/16/2012 - Published: 6/10/2010 - [Natsuki K., Shizuru F.]
The Empty House by DezoPenguin reviews
EMDN Story 6. Six months after the conclusion of "The Final Problem," Natsuki is still trying to cope with the shocking events of that incident. However, the past will come back to her once again when a new case brings back an old face...
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 49,798 - Reviews: 286 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 6/17/2011 - Published: 4/8/2011 - [Natsuki K., Shizuru F.] - Complete
The Final Problem by DezoPenguin reviews
EMDN Story 5. Natsuki nears an answer to her mother's death, but the Obsidian Court's eye has fallen on her as well. As Shizuru takes on the case of the murder of a foreign noble, a game of cat and mouse plays out with the fate of both women at stake.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 21 - Words: 93,117 - Reviews: 389 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 3/25/2011 - Published: 11/5/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
Writer's Block by DezoPenguin reviews
An EMDN side story. Natsuki grapples with the trouble she's having in starting her latest story for the Strand Magazine.
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,993 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 8 - Published: 8/13/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
Deep Waters, Natsuki by DezoPenguin reviews
EMDN Story 3. It looked like a straightforward case, with no question as to who had murdered the business magnate. Yet Shizuru finds herself drawn into a tangled web of death, manipulation, and revenge on her way to the truth.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Crime - Chapters: 10 - Words: 34,968 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 5/4/2010 - Published: 12/29/2009 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Hidden Depths by DezoPenguin reviews
An EMDN side-story. When a client interrupts the dinner hour at Baker Street, it leads Shizuru and Natsuki to a jewel robbery, and to some new discoveries about one another.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,414 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/25/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
A Glimpse Through the Masques by DezoPenguin reviews
An EMDN side-story. Shizuru persuades Natsuki to join her in an evening out, and Natsuki's reluctance leads to the two companions sharing some of what they keep hidden from each other.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,432 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/6/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
The Trouble With Love Is by doublecheeseburger reviews
"I wasn't looking for you. I wasn't expecting you. You were never supposed to mean this much to me and I was never supposed to fall so hard. But I'm very lucky I met you..."
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 86,486 - Reviews: 471 - Favs: 158 - Follows: 238 - Updated: 5/22/2014 - Published: 9/4/2011 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
Revolutions by Jen-chan-shaw reviews
"Did you hear? Did you hear? Have you heard the news?" The Hime and Miko are caught again in the eternal struggles between the Prince, the Demon, and the Obsidian Lord. Bonds of love and friendship are forged and tested between the casts of MaiHime, KannaMiko and Utena. Shiznat, Jurimeko, Chitena, Shizkane & Chimeko. (Romance. Friendship. Familial.) XOver. COMPLETE. FINALLY!
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 25 - Words: 240,910 - Reviews: 152 - Favs: 84 - Follows: 58 - Updated: 10/17/2014 - Published: 1/9/2013 - Complete
I Promised by diablosflame reviews
The accident took you away from me, but I promised to be by your side forever, and that's where I'll be because I love you. You're the most important person in my life and I miss you every day but if there is one thing I'm sure of it's that our love will last until the end of time. That I promise you.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 20 - Words: 56,018 - Reviews: 219 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 79 - Updated: 6/13/2013 - Published: 2/1/2013 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Forest's Requiem by Logos Minus Pity reviews
Times are changing in the feudal era-the world of the old gods is passing. The Fujino clan looks to conquer an ancient forest once held sacred, but the gods may not go so easily.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,789 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 1/25/2013 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas? by OchaRiku reviews
A drink. Two drinks. One long night. In the midst of their hangover, Shizuru and Natsuki find themselves in a situation that can potentially change the rest of their lives. How will they ever make sure this problem -stays- in Vegas?
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 38,814 - Reviews: 154 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 7/5/2013 - Published: 3/20/2012 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
Come and Get Me by Urooj reviews
"Fujino-sama?" Shaken, Shizuru looked down at Natsuki's face. "Are you all right?" Shizuru cleared her throat and her mind. "Of course Kuga-san. What made you think I wasn't?" She calmly asked. "You were staring at my breast for a long time." AU.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,698 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 56 - Published: 1/11/2013 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
So We Meet Again by whenwunderwolferkicksin reviews
Shiznat tale of love and survival. AUxOOC. Collab fic of wunderwolfer and WhenAnxietyKicksIn.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 19,888 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 4/7/2014 - Published: 12/9/2012 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
One way or the other by aruteru reviews
Shiznat romantic comedy. Nao talks, Natsuki thinks and Shizuru listens. Finding Natsuki at a low, Nao decides to lend some help. Going all out for a happy ending, Nao makes sure she'll get one, one way or the other.
Mai HiME - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,936 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/23/2009 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Just Stop It by suspended in mid air reviews
Natsuki waiting up for Shizuru... i dunno how to summarize it without giving anything away. just read, c'mon, you know you want to! yeah. click click guys. ahihihi. and oh, its a ONESHOT.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,333 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/12/2009 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F. - Complete
How May I Assist You? by her vigil reviews
AU, ShizNat: In the real world, people must pay for rent if they wish to live in something better than a cardboard box. Natsuki doesn't like cardboard boxes. Fortunately for her, the Fujino Corporation is hiring!
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 26,302 - Reviews: 144 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 181 - Updated: 10/30/2012 - Published: 5/12/2009 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
Fujino Lab by Seigetsu Ren reviews
ShizNat AU - It's bad enough to still be in college at age 26, but it gets worse when your prof is only 27. To make it double worse, she just failed said prof's course and has to work as her summer student for extra credit. Welcome to the Fujino Lab, Natsuki. (hiatus until May 2017)
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 9 - Words: 43,312 - Reviews: 165 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 3/2/2014 - Published: 6/24/2012 - [Natsuki K., Shizuru F.]
Chicken Soup by BuRiChiFaN reviews
She's a chicken soup. She never learned. But maybe someday, she would. This is an AU-ish Oneshot to my other story "My Brother's Wife".
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,566 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/23/2012 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
Blue Sky by Urooj reviews
Another Shiznat. Natsuki, despite having a troubled life, has a crush on Shizuru, but Shizuru likes someone else. How does it work in the end? Oneshot.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,923 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Shizuru F., Natsuki K. - Complete
How to Kiss by bakkara reviews
Contrary to popular belief, Natsuki does not know how to kiss. And so, she decides to take lessons.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,139 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 12/19/2010 - Published: 12/5/2010 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
Why Literature Is So Sweet by The Temptation reviews
So Natsuki is the teacher! NOT Shizuru! HA! Okay probably not that different. Anyways, yah. Possible pairings are ShizNat; NaoNat; MaiNat XDD
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,712 - Reviews: 138 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 123 - Updated: 4/9/2013 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Natsuki K.
Black and White by BlackSheep WhiteLion reviews
When people think of the Kuga family, they think of wealth, or power and they think of.. curses... 200years have passed.. since that day... They say blood, is thicker than water, and this rings true especially for demons.
Mai HiME - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 7 - Words: 41,266 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 6/4/2012 - Natsuki K., Shizuru F.
118 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »