Home Community TV Shows Glee Favorite Puckleberries
Favorite Puckleberries
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 06-17-09
Founder: flipper-ace - Stories: 1,445 - Followers: 22 - id: 71145
Puck/Rachel pairings galore.

My Hidden Mistake by DMSJ1995 reviews
*Warning there is going to swearing. I don't own glee. I only own the plot. Rating is T to M. COMPLETE* For a year now I have been keeping a big secret for my love ones. Only few know about this secret. My name is Rachel Berry and this is the story about how my love ones found out about my year old daughter.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 42 - Words: 28,980 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 144 - Follows: 204 - Updated: 6/5 - Published: 7/11/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] New Directions - Complete
Maybe be Alright by rainonmonday reviews
History tends to repeat itself. He wasn't expecting it, but he certainly hopes to change the end of this story now that he can. Three-part story.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,539 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 9/18/2013 - Published: 8/29/2013 - Puck, Rachel B., Beth C. - Complete
Dancing in July by lizzybennettdarcy reviews
Cassie expects excellence and Rachel is more than capable of it. If only she knew it. A simple dance challenges everything Rachel believes and leads her to something infinitely greater. Some swearing and implied sexuality.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,743 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 12 - Published: 8/30/2013 - Rachel B., Puck, Cassandra J. - Complete
The Reunion by poeticgrace reviews
Puck sees Rachel for the first time in ten years.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,667 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/3/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Turtle Doves and Golden Rings by poeticgrace reviews
Twelve days of Christmas with Rachel and Puck. Puckleberry series.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,773 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 12/5/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
A Dream Come True by Kimberleyar1990 reviews
A fluffy one shot for Christmas. Rachel and Quinn are both missing people at Christmas. I hope you all enjoy.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/24/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] [Quinn F., Sam E.] - Complete
You're Having My Baby by raeganb123 reviews
"He's my best friend! I have a responsibility to help him out!" "Not when that responsibility includes being impregnated by his Asian spawn!" PxR MikexOC
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,910 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] Mike C. - Complete
A New Year To Remember by Kimberleyar1990 reviews
A sequel to my last one shot - Rachel and her family get prepared to see the new year out in style.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,120 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/1/2014 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
Be Careful What You Wish For (re written) by Fell-into-Wonderland reviews
During the end of Season 2 in NYC Rachel and Quinn get on an elevator in 2011 and get off in 2022 What awaits the girls as they see their future lives and find out it's not what they thought it would be is it better or worse? And will they want to go home when they have the chance? Rated T for language and some suggested themes This is a second attempt at this story
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 59,695 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 113 - Follows: 116 - Updated: 5/11/2016 - Published: 4/22/2014 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Bring Her Home by KittyGoddess415 reviews
When Rachel hits the panic button before opening night, Kurt calls the one person who has always managed to get through to her...A/U, of course, because really...
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,907 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 14 - Published: 5/1/2014 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
This Night Is Flawless by mag721 reviews
The night they shared was all too fleeting, but those special moments were absolutely flawless. / AU Puckleberry / just some sweet fluff for you to (hopefully) enjoy!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,760 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/4/2014 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Then A Breath, A Pause by poeticgrace reviews
Rachel Berry had no idea what New York held for her, but she knew that it at least had a coveted position in the corps of the New York City Ballet...and the attention of its star male dancer. Puckleberry.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,352 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 7/4/2014 - Published: 6/1/2014 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
No Fear by HP Slash Luv reviews
Rachel loses her voice. And it's not Finn to help her, but Puck. Season 1 Laryngitis AU.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,138 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 15 - Published: 6/14/2014 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
True Colors by HP Slash Luv reviews
AU. When Rachel finds about Finn and Santana having sex, she tells him a secret she kept from him. Finn lashes out and hurts Rachel in an unforgivable way. Puck helps pick up the pieces.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,710 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 43 - Published: 6/26/2014 - [Puck, Rachel B.] - Complete
Whenever You Want by rainonmonday reviews
A few years ago she wouldn't even have thought about the possibility of him being in her life. Now is different. Things change. / One-shot.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,151 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/3/2014 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
boss me around (if that's what you like) by lost-n-stereo reviews
Puck is Rachel's boss.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,227 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/12/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
The Holiday Set List by RileyAngel reviews
It's time to get ready for the 2011 annual McKinley High School holiday concert. Who knew that choosing a few songs could result in so much drama? Well, it's Glee Club, after all, so who could expect anything less?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,428 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 9 - Published: 11/12/2013 - Rachel B., Puck, New Directions - Complete
Mitzvah Day by RileyAngel reviews
In cities and towns all over the United States, non-Christian people donate their time on Christmas Day. Rachel Berry and Noah Puckerman are no exception.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,778 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 8 - Published: 1/13/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Wedding What Ifs by Cameo45 reviews
At the wedding of her friends Rachel finds her heart and maybe her forever
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,240 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/22/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Someone To Watch Over Me by yomomma222 reviews
Puck arrives in New York under mysterious circumstances and it doesn't take Rachel long to realize she'd like to keep him around.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 22,981 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/13/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Noah Puckerman's Guide to High School by inlovewithimpossibility reviews
It was a new year at McKinley and that meant fresh meat. As part of his community service, which was somehow still going on, he'd been asked to show the freshmen the ins and outs of the high school. If these kids were actually going to survive their freshman year, they needed to know who everyone was and what that meant.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,444 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 18 - Published: 5/31/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Reunions by Shenandoah76209 reviews
He hadn't decided if he was gonna go to the ten year reunion. And then she walked into the bar. Suddenly the reunion doesn't seem like a bad idea. Rated T for Puck's mouth.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,156 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 16 - Published: 8/7/2015 - [Puck, Rachel B.] - Complete
I Want You by Paceismyhero reviews
"She'd joined the show to rekindle her fire for the industry, to be inspired by the contestants' stories and dedication. ... So that's what she was trying to listen for: someone whose story could be heard in his or her voice/song choice." AU oneshot where Rachel is a judge on TV's The Voice, and Noah is a contestant. Rated T for mild language and minor sexual references.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,054 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 11 - Published: 10/8/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Approach with Caution: Wild Animals by MiLa63 reviews
Animology (from Kim Possible Show) hits Lima and spreads like wildfire. A personality test that shows soulmates and provides a conflicting type wrecks stable relationships and inspires new ones. Just a shot look into what it might look like. Puckleberry. With a few other odd pairings.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,125 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/12/2016 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Letting Him Go by shazza97 reviews
She knows she'd lost to Quinn the day she came back. There was nothing she could do to get him back. Maybe Finn wasn't the one for her after all. AU, Puckleberry. Pezberry friendship
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,930 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/13/2016 - Published: 5/7/2016 - Rachel B., Puck, Santana L. - Complete
1,043 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »