Home Community TV Shows Glee Favorite Puckleberries
Favorite Puckleberries
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Glee, Since: 06-17-09
Founder: flipper-ace - Stories: 1,475 - Followers: 22 - id: 71145
Puck/Rachel pairings galore.

Anything But Ordinary by wincasters reviews
When a romance goes awry, Rachel is forced to deal with the consequences. Luckily, she doesn't have to do it alone. Rachel/Puck.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,940 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 135 - Updated: 2/9/2011 - Published: 1/6/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Unapologise by Shanna1 reviews
Sometimes you apologise without thinking about it, sometimes it's the wrong thing to say.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 44 - Words: 43,876 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 182 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 6/4/2011 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
This Mess We've Created by HLP - Katon reviews
It all started with a New Years party. And a little alcohol of course.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 10,961 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 1/14/2012 - Published: 5/18/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Frightens me to know so well by NerdInScrubs reviews
A "missing moment" from the season finale. Puck helped Finn write "Pretending." Rachel wanted to know why. What she found was a lot more than she expected, and more than Puck wanted her to know. P/R, hints of F/R.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,419 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/25/2011 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Escape by Cameo45 reviews
Follows after 'Blame It On the Alcohol', what if Rachel decided to just keep drinking after the pink champagne and her before performance concoction? Would anyone see, or even more step in and help?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,539 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/6/2012 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Would You Miss Me When I'm Gone? by starfish.dancer reviews
Rachel doesn't come back to school after winter break in junior year. Maybe Puck notices. Inspired by a prompt at the Puck/Rachel drabble meme.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,805 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 39 - Published: 2/10/2012 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
Date With Destiny by nitefang reviews
"I'll admit that I'm a sucker for an angst-ridden story once in a while, but with society's current fascination with bittersweet endings, I've developed a craving for a good old happily-ever-after. So, Rachel Berry, I am going to help you."
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 11,169 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 17 - Published: 2/14/2012 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
You Could Be My Favorite One Night Stand by lost-n-stereo reviews
A night out with her best friend becomes a night she'll never forget. Pezberry friendship.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,454 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/17/2012 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Bruises by AlphaWriter1 reviews
It's been ten years since the Original Gleeks graduated. Rachel hadn't been back to Lima since the fateful Grease incident, but Kurt and Blaine dragged her back for their ten year reunion. When she meets up with Noah Puckerman, who finally made it out of Lima, they realize that if it hadn't been for their troubled High School years, they never would have become the people they are.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,240 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 13 - Published: 1/20/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Saving You by MsJakePuckerman reviews
Rachel is in New York living on her own in a small apartment. After hearing about Finn's death in the army, she is completely distraught. But, a very handsome guy with his signature mohawk, and a transformed attitude, comfort's her and in the process falls for her. Will he make her see the light again?
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 25 - Words: 66,654 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 11/27/2013 - Published: 10/13/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Say It Loud by Paceismyhero reviews
"I want you to promise me something. If you love someone, you tell them. Even if you're scared that it's not the right thing. Even if you're scared that it will cause problems. Even if you're scared that it will burn your life to the ground ... you say it. And you say it loud. And then you go from there." Oneshot prompt fic set after Quinn's accident in 3x14. Please read & review!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,276 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 10 - Published: 11/6/2013 - Puck, Rachel B. - Complete
Fireworks by HP Slash Luv reviews
When New Directions gathers for the ending of glee club, Puck finally goes after who he wants, with a little push from Quinn. Implied Fabrarry friendship.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 20 - Published: 7/18/2014 - [Puck, Rachel B.] Quinn F. - Complete
Cover You by Athenian Grace reviews
"She slowly waved the can between the pair, daring them to follow her, before turning on her heel and sprinting towards the port-a-potties outside." Had Rachel been the one to find Puck. AU from Special Education
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 10 - Words: 49,003 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 292 - Follows: 153 - Updated: 5/22/2015 - Published: 3/13/2015 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
Struggle by rainonmonday reviews
Love is about embracing, but about letting go too. / Future fic.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,185 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 9 - Published: 7/12/2015 - Rachel B., Puck, Hiram B., Jesse sJ. - Complete
When Wisdom Is Not So Wise by Archel-Always reviews
"Lets get something straight. Noah "Puck" Puckerman isn't scared of anything. Seriously." A tale in which Puck gets his wisdom teeth taken out. Hard T rating.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,635 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/11/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
There Goes My Life by Modesto-Love-128898 reviews
This wasn't how it was supposed to go. This was not a part of the plan. Rachel is pregnant but she can't tell the father... This isn't how he pictured his life. Him and Quinn trying to make it in Lima. Puck is going to be a father. But things don't always turn out the way we expect them to... Quick with Puckleberry endgame. NOW COMPLETE - Previously rated "M"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,085 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 10/27/2015 - Published: 9/17/2015 - [Rachel B., Puck] - Complete
I'll Give It To Someone Special by Paceismyhero reviews
Short, somewhat A/U, missing scene ficlet from the Christmas episode in season 2. Finn leaves Rachel stranded in the Christmas tree lot, and Puck ends up giving her a ride home. This is a completed oneshot right now, but I might come back and play around in this universe. Right now rated T just for a few curses. Please read and review!
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,424 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 11 - Published: 12/23/2015 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
(just a bunch of) hocus pocus by jinxed-lulu reviews
Puck and Rachel take a moment together after taking their son trick-or-treating. "(05) Happy Fall Y'all 2016"
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 593 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/13/2016 - [Puck, Rachel B.] - Complete
My Hidden Mistake by DMSJ1995 reviews
*Warning there is going to swearing. I don't own glee. I only own the plot. Rating is T to M. COMPLETE* For a year now I have been keeping a big secret for my love ones. Only few know about this secret. My name is Rachel Berry and this is the story about how my love ones found out about my year old daughter.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 42 - Words: 28,980 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 206 - Updated: 6/5/2017 - Published: 7/11/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] New Directions - Complete
Maybe be Alright by rainonmonday reviews
History tends to repeat itself. He wasn't expecting it, but he certainly hopes to change the end of this story now that he can. Three-part story.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,539 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 54 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 9/18/2013 - Published: 8/29/2013 - Puck, Rachel B., Beth C. - Complete
Dancing in July by lizzybennettdarcy reviews
Cassie expects excellence and Rachel is more than capable of it. If only she knew it. A simple dance challenges everything Rachel believes and leads her to something infinitely greater. Some swearing and implied sexuality.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,743 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/30/2013 - Rachel B., Puck, Cassandra J. - Complete
The Reunion by poeticgrace reviews
Puck sees Rachel for the first time in ten years.
Glee - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,667 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/3/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
Turtle Doves and Golden Rings by poeticgrace reviews
Twelve days of Christmas with Rachel and Puck. Puckleberry series.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 19,773 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 28 - Updated: 12/18/2013 - Published: 12/5/2013 - Rachel B., Puck - Complete
A Dream Come True by Kimberleyar1990 reviews
A fluffy one shot for Christmas. Rachel and Quinn are both missing people at Christmas. I hope you all enjoy.
Glee - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,157 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12/24/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] [Quinn F., Sam E.] - Complete
You're Having My Baby by raeganb123 reviews
"He's my best friend! I have a responsibility to help him out!" "Not when that responsibility includes being impregnated by his Asian spawn!" PxR MikexOC
Glee - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,910 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 67 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Rachel B., Puck] Mike C. - Complete
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »