Home Community Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! Favorite Setsuna and Konoka fics I've read.
Favorite Setsuna and Konoka fics I've read.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま!, Since: 10-06-06
Founder: Belgian Waffle - Stories: 13 - Followers: 12 - Staff: 2 - id: 37598
A collection of Setsuna and Konoka fics that have been long time favorites of mine.

Massage by speed killz reviews
Setsuna Gives Konoka a Massage... and just a bit more.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 8 - Published: 5/12/2008 - Complete
In These Eyes by Furu Kei reviews
Grandfather wonders as he arranges Omiais, and Konoka tries to explain. AU with slightly different take on Konoka's personality. KonoSetsu Oneshot. Can you see the person reflected in her eyes?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,765 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/17/2008 - Complete
Trial By Heart by Houndemon reviews
Negima fic! When the Headmaster finally decides on a husband for Konoka, she is devestated. Will Setsuna be able to find a way to give Konoka her freedom, and perhaps love?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 26,118 - Reviews: 217 - Favs: 220 - Follows: 37 - Updated: 4/14/2006 - Published: 6/28/2005 - Complete
A Taste of Bliss by OkashiraShinomori reviews
NEGIMA FIC! This is my humble attempt at a bit of KonoSetsu fluff. Please excuse me if it's a rather routine fluffy fic. I've never written romance before. PLEASE review. And bombard the admins for a Negima category!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,411 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 6 - Published: 5/3/2005
For Everything, There is a First Time by OkashiraShinomori reviews
NEGIMA fic! This is the sequel to A Taste of Bliss. Several days after the aforementioned fic, Konoka and Setsuna go on their first unofficial date, which involves clothes, food, song, and games. With a first date like this, the future only looks good, ri
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,795 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Published: 6/24/2005
Tears of an Angel by OkashiraShinomori reviews
Negima Fic! The day has come for Setsuna to make a stand on her relationship with Konoka, and she's determined to do so. Assuming, of course, she figures out how.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 12,736 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/18/2005
Gradual Changes : Newer Bits of Life by OkashiraShinomori reviews
Sequel to Tears of an Angel, written by BOTH OkashiraShinomori and Chou Nuriko ChibiSecchan. On a stroke of unexpected fortune, Konoe Eishun has granted his daughter permission to attend a school for the magical arts. Setsuna, of course, is going along at
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 56,135 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 5/9/2006 - Published: 1/29/2006
The Perfect Gift by JuiceTomato reviews
Setsuna attempts to give Konoka the perfect gift but fate keeps throwing roadblocks in her way.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,817 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2006 - Complete
New Year's Kiss by GreySocks reviews
What do you get with a drunk Ojousama and a shy samurai? This story! Review!
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,832 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/29/2006 - Konoka K., Setsuna S. - Complete
Room of Consequences by GreySocks reviews
What if Konoka had enough of Setsuna calling her 'Ojousama' and decided to fix the problem with a little game?
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,228 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 12 - Published: 9/2/2006 - Konoka K., Setsuna S. - Complete
Another Omiai? by akinugget reviews
Three years have gone by and at the age of 18, Konoka's grandfather is still trying to find her a suitor.
Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 34,338 - Reviews: 241 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 7/9/2008 - Published: 8/12/2006