Home Community Games Team Fortress 2 Fem!Class
Fem!Class
Follow .
Focus: Games Team Fortress 2, Since: 06-16-08
Founder: coinincident - Stories: 13 - Followers: 1 - id: 59408
When you get done playing TF2, ever wanted to read some good fanfiction? About, say, some female TF2 classes? You've come to the right place. Romance, humor, friendship, drama? There's all kinds of Fem fics here. Got a suggestion that I don't have in here? PM me and suggest it to me! (PS: There are a couple that are rated M for smut. Forewarning :3)

7 days of Lockdown by sneekymagee reviews
He was trained to deal with the insanity of war, not the insanity of a woman scorned. Scout/Femsniper Rated for Strong language and violence
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 26,591 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 46 - Updated: 10/7/2011 - Published: 3/15/2010 - Scout
Donne Di Guerra by coinincident reviews
A series/collection of one-shots with Fem!Classes. The Administrator, after puzzling over why females were "forbidden" from being mercenaries, decides to give a Fem!Pyro a test-run on the field. This might change the way the war simulations are fought...
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 893 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 15 - Published: 10/2/2011
The Files Under Viaduct by TheLuckyStapler reviews
The only survivor of an attack arrives to Viaduct, and uncovers what was meant to be hidden. /OC femMedic/
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 25 - Words: 30,141 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/4/2010 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Medic, Spy - Complete
I don't expect you to be the same by Bloodra reviews
When we both uncloaked, prepared to fight to the death, you froze just as I did. Was it the realization that we had similarities? Or perhaps that we found a sort of bond that one would call, ‘love at first sight’? - RED Spy X BLU Fem-Spy
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: K+ - English - Parody/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,811 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Spy - Complete
Man kisses by sneekymagee reviews
"As a matter of fact I think she probably hates your butt too." He followed her casually. "Oh mon cher I think eet is impossible for anyone to hate my butt." FemScoutxSpy ONESHOT-ish
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,442 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 17 - Published: 10/3/2010 - Scout, Spy - Complete
Humility by Space Toaster reviews
Scout goes to sulk with Engie after being humiliated by Soldier. Engie/Fem!Scout OC, rated for language.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,104 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/27/2011 - Scout, Engineer - Complete
I'm on Your Team by EveroneIsRight reviews
She soon learned that no one trusted Spies, even the other Spies. She didn't blame them. Her class was about nothing but mystery and deceit. No, the worst part of it all was being female. TF2. Fem-Spy OC. T for language & references. Please rate & review.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 25 - Words: 62,273 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 10/10/2011 - Published: 3/17/2010 - Spy - Complete
Phoenix by The-Goldstein-Sharpshooter reviews
Dead. Alive. Grey. Red. This is Pyro's world as she knows it. But her world will be burned down to the ground as she enters the RED team. Will she emerge out of the ashes, or will she crumble? T for swearing, minor suggestive themes, and slight gore.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,562 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Published: 7/22/2011 - Pyro
Lola by YamiTami reviews
The new scout discovers that Pyro's real name is Lola. If you don't know what I'm getting at, just search "lola the kinks" on YouTube. //implied sex
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,267 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/13/2010 - Scout, Pyro - Complete
Burn, Baby, Burn by Totenkinder Madchen reviews
Female? Who cares? Burning stuff is more important. Now a series of ficlets, based around the BLU Pyro and various teammates. Adventure/Friendship 'fic, no pairings. Chapter six: some people are just crazy.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,444 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 228 - Follows: 221 - Updated: 1/4/2013 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Pyro
Roasting Marshmallows by RocketLawnchair reviews
There's a difference between being lonely - and being alone. So which is it? Fem!Pyro/Sniper
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,714 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 11/3/2012 - Published: 7/17/2011 - Pyro, Sniper
Smoke and Mirrors by RocketLawnchair reviews
They were secrets from eachother, some held their identity closer than others. The Spy was one of them. Pyro was the other, and truth be told Pyro was a little better at it. So who exactly IS the Pyro? Fem!Pyro
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 15 - Words: 27,066 - Reviews: 76 - Favs: 122 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 7/6/2011 - Published: 6/19/2010 - Spy, Pyro
Light The Fire by Element-Crystal reviews
Everyone has secrets. Some we can tell, and some that can get us fired. And when the Spy learns his teammate's secret, he can't leave the pyromaniac alone. What can come of this? Nothing good.
Team Fortress 2 - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 26,467 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 10/20/2011 - Published: 2/24/2011 - Pyro, Spy