Home Community Books Harry Potter Fem/Harry
Fem/Harry
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-14-11
Founder: Is-this-supposed-to-be-clever - Stories: 1,190 - Followers: 148 - id: 93136
All the female Harry Potter story's I can find.

Side Effects by kautilya reviews
Harry and Sirius sent back in time. In process they also face some side effects. Sirius gets younger while Harry become a girl. Can they stop young Tom Riddle from becoming a Dark Lord and change the fate of the wizarding world. Fem!Harry/ TR. Time travel. AU.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,521 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 105 - Updated: 3h ago - Published: 2/26 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Sirius B.
Rosie by Emmy4TheWin reviews
A little girl ended up in the Red Room. Natalia Romanova decides that this is the perfect opportunity to leave Russia and start over. Fem!Harry, intellectual! Harry, Clintasha, possibly Asexual!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,146 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 280 - Updated: 2/28 - Published: 2/24 - Harry P., Black Widow/Natasha R., Hawkeye/Clint B.
Never Leave Family Behind by Jessica Jayme Bell reviews
Response to mai321lunatic's Painful Truth Challenge. When Nico shadow travels to Surrey things change for both him and young Harley Potter. Fem!Harry, Pre-Hogwart, Set in BotL. More details inside.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,523 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 4h ago - Published: 2/25 - Harry P., Nico A.
Nightmares by FreakyLittlePrincess reviews
Harriet has a nightmare and Ron comforts her. One-shot. Warnings: Fem!Harry and slight mention to abusive Dursleys. My 2nd story! Please tell me what you think!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 768 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/28 - Harry P., Ron W. - Complete
Tainted Rosemary by MissAlpha reviews
A river running uphill, a clump of rosemary, and some unexpected news at the hospital. Add in the fact that all of these center around one Harry Potter, and you've got a recipe for disaster. Harry was knocked out, and can't remember the last year of her life. However, she wasn't doing nothing - she's pregnant and can't remember who the father is. Fem!Harry/?
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,705 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 71 - Published: 2/28
The Almost Forgotten Marriage Contract of 1763 by worldtravellingfly reviews
What would you do when suddenly confronted with a more than 200 years old marriage contract by a teen and her lawyer? Run for the hills? Call the nice guys with the comfy, white jackets? Certainly not - agree? Well, Tony Stark always was a bit - unique. [Fem!Harry, AU]
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 10,275 - Reviews: 164 - Favs: 572 - Follows: 844 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 2/21 - Harry P., Andromeda T., Iron Man/Tony S., Pepper P.
Dreyrugr Fjǫðr by Children of Darkness reviews
Sequel to Not Who She Seems. How much darkness can one society truly hold? And how much ignorance? Rayna continues her training and is as determined as ever to help end the war Voldemort dragged her into as a baby, but is what she will discover enough to turn her away from the effort? And how far will the confrontation escalate? Fem Harry.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,184 - Reviews: 199 - Favs: 988 - Follows: 1,255 - Updated: 2/19 - Published: 7/21/2014 - [Harry P., Cedric D.] [Lily Evans P., Loki]
The Change in the Tattoo by Eye Greater Than Three reviews
Hodgins decided it was time for the team to meet his new girlfriend, Hellebore Potter. female!Harry/Hodgins.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Bones - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 89 - Published: 7/6/2014 - Complete
My Family by Mrs. Scott Summers 24601 reviews
I'm transported into the Middle Earth. While there, I'm found by two men with pointy ears and taken to a place called Rivendell where I find out that I'm actually from there and the people who sacrificed their lives for me, and thought to be my parents aren't. Long story short, I, Arianna, the Girl-Who-Lived, finds out I'm the daughter of Lord Elrond. Full summ inside
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,941 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 2/7 - Harry P., Arwen U., Elladan, Elrohir
Budding Flowers (or: Failed First Drafts for Petal) by worldtravellingfly reviews
Welcome to my draft-dump! This contains all my Fem!Harry Potter/Avengers-Crossover that have never really taken off, as well as several fierce plotbunnies. Most are stand-alone (so it's not required to have read PETAL first), some plotbunnies which I kicked out of the main story. Enjoy! [AU!]
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,181 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 100 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 2/6 - Harry P., Black Widow/Natasha R., Iron Man/Tony S., Agent Phil Coulson
Godling Ascending by Hi Pot And News reviews
Response to DZ2's 'Harry, the Twice-Blessed Half-blood' challenge. Fem!Harry. There's back-story in the beginning but the main story's post-Hogwarts. Herakles Potter knew she was odd. Exactly how odd turned out to be far odder than she originally thought.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 32,475 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 326 - Follows: 409 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 2/5 - Harry P.
The Girl Who Lived by CupcakeOfAwesomeness reviews
"There's one more thing that sets Evanna apart from the rest: she is, in all aspects, a witch." Evanna Potter, along with her friends, must save the wizarding world. Well, that's not entirely true. Her friends don't have to, they volunteered themselves to. But Evanna? She is the only one who can defeat the Dark Lord. Fem!Harry fanfic. Rated T to be safe. I am not J.K. Rowling.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 53,277 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 1/31 - [Harry P., George W.] Hermione G., Fred W.
Isabella potter in mirkwood by guardian of durins line reviews
Thranduil, the elven king, for all that was in him could not see why such a precious gift could be abused. It was a well known fact that you shouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Isabella potter was a gift. And when the time came he would make sure everyone knew it. Fem harry! Harry/? Not sure but open to opinions
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,858 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 214 - Updated: 3h ago - Published: 2/2
Midnight's Dream by FelicisMagic18873 reviews
When Evanna was dragged to a masquerade ball, she expected a dull night. Merlin's beard! She wasn't supposed to end up as the Cinderella to her best friend's ultimate crush and she certainly wasn't supposed to like it... Oh dear, she had known this was not a good idea and what the hell does this have to do with Draco Malfoy? Fem!Harry *Complete*
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 9,707 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 2/3 - Harry P., Draco M. - Complete
Growing Strong by silencia20 reviews
A bout of not-accidental magic transports six-year old Jasmine Potter to the Elemental Nations, where she becomes a member of one of Konoha's clans and finally creates bonds with new friends. fem!Harry. Warning: Abuse in chapter one, mentions of abuse in following chapters
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 18 - Words: 70,977 - Reviews: 589 - Favs: 740 - Follows: 915 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 2/4 - Harry P., Shikamaru N., Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Petals of Love (Formerly: The Active Gene) by BlondeBee reviews
When Lily and James' daughter is born with an active vampire gene, they are devastated. She is hidden away in England until fear that she will be noticed creeps into their hearts, so she is packed up and sent across the pond to America, specifically Forks. Emmett was the only one in his family who didn't have a mate but that is all about to change when he meets the hidden Potter
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,402 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 117 - Follows: 195 - Updated: 17h ago - Published: 2/1 - Harry P., Emmett
An Adventure of of a Lost Witch by Queen Ryuu reviews
Fate decides after Voldemort returns that Lyra needs a little Vacation,so what's better than a little adventure in Middle Earth, helping a company of Dwarfs reclaim their homeland from a fire breathing dragon, while playing burglar with a Hobbit. An she also has to retrieve the cup from said dragon so she can go home or she stays in Middle Earth.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Hobbit - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,391 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 1/23 - Harry P.
What Is Right by whitetigerwolf reviews
Hera Potter has fled to Middle-Earth with Teddy, and lived in peace for almost a decade. But when Helm's Deep is attacked, she must choose between what is easy, and what is right. FemHarry. T for Character Death.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,522 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 290 - Follows: 94 - Published: 11/29/2013 - Harry P., Teddy L., Théoden - Complete
Meeting on a Train by shinigamigirl196 reviews
AU- Hope Potter and George Weasley cross eyes on a train to Hogwarts University. Could sparks fly? One-shot off of Looking Beyond.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,326 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 95 - Follows: 36 - Published: 12/24/2014 - [Harry P., George W.] Hermione G. - Complete
Mother by whateverucallme reviews
Fem!Harry and Fred Weasley were in love. Their relationship was a secret to keep him safe
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 286 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 21 - Published: 1/23 - Harry P., Fred W. - Complete
The Storm's Fairy by Lucy's Dreamland reviews
Harry only wanted to sleep, not wake up to be the elder sister of a Dark Lord. Fem!Harry, Time-Travel
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,465 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 281 - Follows: 410 - Updated: 2/24 - Published: 1/23 - Harry P., Albus D., Aberforth D., Gellert G.
Audrey Potter by Elizabeth Blossom reviews
A collection of stories about fem!Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 2,019 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 2/17 - Published: 1/24 - Harry P.
When One Flame Lights Another by Beau2809 reviews
Fem!Harry Lyra, and her husband Charlie, want to start a family.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,830 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 2/21 - Published: 1/25 - [Charlie W., Harry P.]
Yours, Mine Ours by D'artEtoile reviews
AU: Unfortunately for the wizarding world, their savior is not the heroine. Sorted into Slytherin, friends with a child from a dark family, having cousins who plots for world domination and seemingly all knowing is just the tip of the iceberg! Danger may be lurking everywhere but Harriet still got some trick up in her sleeves. Question is, will it be enough?
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 6 - Words: 21,334 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 80 - Updated: 3/1 - Published: 1/25 - Harry P., Tom R. Jr.
A Switched Chance by LunaStorm reviews
In which Hermione attempts a time-travelling ritual without due preparation and Harry happily goes along for the ride, and both have to cope with living their best friend's life.
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 116,174 - Reviews: 608 - Favs: 1,008 - Follows: 1,377 - Updated: 1/22 - Published: 1/25/2011 - Harry P., Hermione G.
857 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »