Home Community Books Harry Potter Fem/Harry
Fem/Harry
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-14-11
Founder: Is-this-supposed-to-be-clever - Stories: 1,288 - Followers: 351 - Staff: 1 - id: 93136
All the female Harry Potter story's I can find.

A Different Meeting by HaleyJamesPotter reviews
I always wondered what would have happened if the night bus didn't show up. This is my take on it with my female version of Harry meeting her godfather.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 8,307 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 2/2 - Published: 11/9/2014 - Harry P., Sirius B., Molly W., Arthur W. - Complete
House of Black by JLFinch reviews
Her wand broken and her back a Death Eater target, Harriet Potter is forced to spend a lot more quality time with her godfather than she ever bargained for.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,461 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 12/18/2014 - Harry P., Sirius B.
I See Dreams Which Speak Truth by aelursadgod reviews
Female!Harry/Tom Riddle. Time Travel fic. Harriet discovers that the future is not set in stone.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 44,797 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 416 - Follows: 212 - Updated: 6/20/2013 - Published: 3/17/2013 - Harry P., Voldemort, Tom R. Jr. - Complete
ALfheim Magic by FireKitsune313 reviews
There is a reason messing with technology using magic is frowned upon. When a young Harriet Potter used accidental magic near the beginning makings of nerve gear with a fully downloaded ALfheim Online, things got strange. (Fem!Harry)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,381 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 143 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 3/23 - Published: 3/16
Red String by Lady Hallen reviews
Some people call it fate, some people call it destiny. But the Red String will always tie two people and when they meet, it will change their lives. Fem!Harry/AdultReborn
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 18 - Words: 19,041 - Reviews: 474 - Favs: 816 - Follows: 880 - Updated: 4/7 - Published: 3/17
The Time-Travelling Lions: Rewritten by TheFourEyedWonder reviews
Fem! Harry, Hermione, and Ron get sent back to the Marauder's Era due to Hermione's spell happy mouth. When they meet the Marauder's, Danielle dismisses Snape's bullied memory as false. Separated by Houses, Hermione, Ron, and Danielle are left deliberating whether or not to change things, or to let the past play out in the ... present. Rated T to be safe.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,270 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 43 - Published: 3/17
Hailey Potter: Saving the Stone by A Fangirl Named Desire reviews
AU Fem!Harry What if Hailey Potter had been raised by a loving family instead of the Dursleys? This is her first year and she's already in for a lot of adventure. ON HIATUS!
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,299 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 4/6 - Published: 3/18 - Harry P.
Content by RedEyedSurprise reviews
Fem!Harry/Sirius. ONE SHOT. Holly and Hermione at the park with their children. They reminisce, gossip and talk of the past. They are content. #7 in the Holly/Sirius series.
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,339 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/18 - Harry P., Hermione G., Scorpius M., James S. P. - Complete
A witch's Rule (rewrite) by Zezelchark reviews
reincarnation can be very bad sometimes Fem-harry AU
Crossover - Harry Potter & Fate/stay night - Rated: T - English - Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 748 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 61 - Published: 3/19
shadow angel by gabbiebendeich reviews
they left her with her abusive aunt and uncle to be beaten and willing to do anything for their approval what they didn't expect was a strong and destructive fairy tail wizard they didn't expect the shadow angel. Fem Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Fairy Tail - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,289 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 10h - Published: 3/20 - [Harry P., Gray F.] [Sirius B., OC]
Rise of the Creatures by ElectricEyedWolf reviews
Harmony, rescued by Fenrir, discovers that Dumbledore has hidden her heritage from her. She finds that she may have more in common with the dark than the light. Fem Harry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,487 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 3/1 - Harry P., Fenrir G.
Amity Potter and the Death Note by OtakuForLife13 reviews
Amity Potter stumbles upon a death note on her way to school and sets about changing her life for the better, how will Hogwarts deal with the new girl-who-lived. fem-harry death note. yeah this type story has been done quite a lot, but I decided I wanted to put my spin on it...
Crossover - Harry Potter & Death Note - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 25,033 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 92 - Updated: 18h - Published: 4/18
Revenge by The-Girl-Who-Wrote-This reviews
Fem Harry. Harmony never asked to be the gwl. Yet, everyone seems to expect that she will save them and get nothing in return. So, when Harmony comes into her inheritance, what will she do? This is her story. Smart!Harmony Manipulative!Dumbles
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,392 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 4/20 - Published: 4/17
Cute Little Kiddies by TheWorldsMusic reviews
" Can... Can I sit here?" Asked the Girl. " Sure..." The boy replied. Just a short Fic about A Little Percy and (Fem!Harry) Fay
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 2,535 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 18h - Published: 4/19 - Complete
The Protector by CaptainTimeTk.CainoftheUSSFate reviews
Blood, and sweat covered my body; my mind run's through memory's…all those deaths…. All those people, family's dead, all because of me; sorrow and grief surrounded me. Fem Harry, Mod harry, and a little surprise. rated T and M latter on( I Own Nothing exp my Oc's)
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,769 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/24 - Published: 3/15 - Harry P., Sirius B., Remus L., OC
Unruly Rose by xovergurl reviews
Rosemary Potter has recently inherited not one, but two companies. Now, she has to attend Ouran to show she is capable of doing that. However, things get complicated when she gets involved with a certain Host Club. Watch Rose battle her way through the craziness, and see if she can win against the world. FEM!HARRY NONMAGIC!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Ouran High School Host Club - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,229 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 4/23 - Published: 4/17 - [Harry P., Mori/Takashi M.]
The first lilacs of spring by shadowleaves reviews
Harriet Potter-Black never wanted this. But that's where she is now, so she'd better deal with it. And sadly, most of them belonged in a mental asylum, but she too gets no room to complain. fem!Harry-is-Viper!
Crossover - Harry Potter & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,661 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 189 - Follows: 288 - Published: 3/25 - Harry P., Mammon/Viper
Brave by TheWorldsMusic
AU Topanga ( Fem!Harry) broke her leg and is scared to do anything even slightly dangerous but Fred might be able to change her mind
Harry Potter - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,030 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27 - Harry P., Fred W. - Complete
Weasleys to the Rescue! by FreakyLittlePrincess reviews
Ron and the twins rescue Harriet from her relatives! Warnings: Fem!Harry, mention of abuse and a bit of language! COMPLETE!
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 5,644 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 66 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 3/28 - Harry P., Ron W., George W., Fred W. - Complete
YOLO is a Myth by EmoGrl666 reviews
Anna-Marie Potter is broken after the war. A few Death Eaters ambush her on day, three different spells cross, and she somehow ended up in the Marauders Era, right into the arms of a young certain, and handsome werewolf. Remus/Fem!Harry.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,816 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 95 - Updated: 4/1 - Published: 3/28 - [Harry P., Remus L.] James P., Peter P.
The Wizard and the World by detectivegirl21 reviews
Dalian's past has never been revealed. What if she was someone the world never thought about? After losing Huey Dalian is visited by several strange men who say that her name is Ivy Potter, sister of the boy-who-lived. And they want her to attend the greatest school for witchcraft in the world. Dalian thinks the entire thing is rather pathetic. Contains Fem!Harry, past DalianxHuey
Crossover - Harry Potter & Mystic Archives of Dantalian/ダンタリアンの書架 - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,042 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/30 - Published: 3/28 - Harry P., Neville L., Dalian
Middle of starting over by TheWorldsMusic reviews
Percy and Alexa both just came out of wars and all they wanna do is start over. Fem! Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 825 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 17 - Published: 4/15 - Harry P., Percy J. - Complete
Arya Lily Potter by Kirstenlh23 reviews
Several seemingly small changes in a familiar story spark large differences down the line. James and Lily Potter welcome their new daughter to the world on July 31st, instead of a son. Amelia Bones corrects an old mistake, and an innocent man is released from prison after six years.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 21 - Words: 98,277 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 164 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 4/20 - Published: 1/30 - Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G., Sirius B.
Charlotte the Great and Powerful by Evandar reviews
Oneshot. Charlotte Potter wants to be more than the girl from the cupboard and she's not above using others to gain power. Fem!Harry. Multiple het pairings & manipulative relationships
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,985 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 62 - Published: 4/7 - Complete
The forgotten Potter by PotterRaver28 reviews
Desdemona Lilian Potter was forgotten about by her family in favour of her brother, Charlus James Potter, the supposed 'Boy-Who-Lived'. Making a name for herself in both Hogwarts and the Wizarding World, she advances through the years. And, when her family finally notices her, will she care? (Grey, Independent, fem Harry planned to be around a K plus rating but may change.)
Harry Potter - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,032 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 106 - Follows: 165 - Updated: 4/19 - Published: 4/8
925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »