Home Community Books Harry Potter Fem/Harry
Fem/Harry
Follow .
Focus: Books Harry Potter, Since: 06-14-11
Founder: Is-this-supposed-to-be-clever - Stories: 1,427 - Followers: 351 - Staff: 1 - id: 93136
All the female Harry Potter story's I can find.

Soft, Low, English Accent by Tsume Yuki reviews
'God, you've got a beautiful voice.' Hariel always found it funny, that of all the things her soulmate could take note of -the messy hair, the bright green eyes, the scar- it's her voice he points out first. FemHarryxMatt
Crossover - Harry Potter & Daredevil - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,509 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 401 - Follows: 183 - Published: 8/17 - [Harry P., Matt M.] - Complete
Victoria by whitetigerwolf reviews
Emma Frost has a conversation with Jean's clone, Victoria Potter. One-Shot COMPLETE. FemHarry mentions of FemSlash. Response to my Jean's Clone Challenge. T, just to be safe.
Crossover - X-Men & Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,065 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 118 - Follows: 55 - Published: 8/14 - Emma F./White Queen, Harry P. - Complete
Icarus by Tsume Yuki reviews
To think he'd thought his life was stressful before. But after a run in with a dark artefact, 15 year old Sirius Black finds himself stumbling twenty years into the future, where nothing is right and no one seems able to fix anything. FemHarry
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,719 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 442 - Follows: 566 - Updated: 8/13 - Published: 8/7 - Harry P., Sirius B., Remus L.
Dauntless by Tsume Yuki reviews
Hariel Potter and Bucky Barnes have been travelling together for nearly a year now, and between dodging the remains of HYDRA, attempting to find lost memories and trying to figure out just what they are to each other, there's never a dull moment. Especially when they end up playing Hero along the way. FemHarryxBucky, Sequel to Valiant
Crossover - Harry Potter & Captain America - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,315 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 843 - Follows: 1,001 - Published: 8/3 - [Harry P., Bucky B.]
Ablaze by Tsume Yuki reviews
Harry James Potter died at the age of seventeen. At the age of eighteen, Bucky Barnes met the strangest girl he would ever know, but it wouldn't be until they met again in a war that he'd realize just how special she was. FemHarryxBucky, Reborn Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Captain America - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,744 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 680 - Follows: 909 - Updated: 8/1 - Published: 7/30 - [Harry P., Bucky B.] Steve R./Capt. America
Starting to Collapse by fortescue reviews
The story of Heloise Eileen Potter is a long one. With Lou Ellen, however, almost nothing is known about her. No one ever knew she was straddling the line of two worlds, that she was the bridge that kept them both together and apart. Fem!Harry(Lou). One-shots throughout years.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,638 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 90 - Updated: 7/26 - Published: 7/29/2014 - Harry P., Lou E.
Fox Lover by Aitheria Iah reviews
Who was she? What was he seeing? Could they be happy together? Jasper/ Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,935 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 145 - Follows: 86 - Published: 7/24 - Harry P., Jasper - Complete
Valiant by Tsume Yuki reviews
When Loki's Staff spat out a girl with a lightning bolt scar, HYDRA were not expecting things to go downhill so fast. They certainly weren't expecting their new unknown to run off with the Winter Soldier. FemHarry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Captain America - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 22,375 - Reviews: 306 - Favs: 1,514 - Follows: 1,003 - Updated: 8/3 - Published: 7/9 - [Harry P., Bucky B.] Steve R./Capt. America, Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow - Complete
Magical Mother by LBStar reviews
Anne Possible was at one time Anne Lilly Potter. This is what happens when Anne wants to keep her past behind her but the past has a way with catching up with a person.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Kim Possible - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,307 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 8/15 - Published: 7/9 - Harry P., Anne Possible
Forever by EmoGrl666 reviews
When (Female!Harry) Amara Potter was bitten by Fenrir Greyback during the war, she decided to take Teddy and move somewhere where werewolves were accepted. There she meets tall, dark, and sexy Derek Hale. But major shocker: Derek and Amara are destined to be mates. Braeden and Derek are not together. *Maybe future lemons!*
Crossover - Harry Potter & Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,359 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 158 - Updated: 7/4 - Published: 5/25 - [Harry P., Derek H.] Teddy L.
The-Girl-Who-Lived by Lord President of Gallifrey reviews
My name is Elizabeth Black and I am the Girl-Who-Lived. When I was 18 months old, a dark wizard by the name of Voldemort found out where my parents and I were thanks to the traitor Peter Pettigrew and killed them. After my fiancé, Cedric, died in the tournament in my fourth year, my Godfather adopted me and took me away from that world. Of course life can never be simple. Fem!Harry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Twilight - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,298 - Reviews: 112 - Favs: 181 - Follows: 237 - Updated: 8/18 - Published: 6/28 - Harry P., Sirius B.
Harriet Potter: A Cinderella Story by ChronicMigraine007 reviews
Once upon a time, there lived a young maiden named Harriet Potter. Will she get her happily ever after once she is exposed to the horrors of the real world? But wait- there's more! fem!HPTR, (not slash), mid 1800's, nonmagic, prejudices are real in this world. So is Petunia. What? AU.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Cinderella - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,765 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 7/3 - Published: 7/1 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Tom R. Sr., Jaq
Two For Trouble ReWrite by lizerbell86 reviews
I was not happy with how the original one was going. Chloe Potter's life would change once again after she has a little too much fun at the Victory Ball and ends of pregnant. She keeps to pregnancy limited to a few but the father to be finds out and he wants in. This is chance for Chloe to find peace with her past and move forward in her life.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 12 - Words: 13,358 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 4/30 - Harry P., Marcus F.
Understanding Nicole by lizerbell86 reviews
AU/GWL... Nicole Potter may be the girl who lived but she also has Asperger's. Will she even go back to the magical world? Warning, Albus is going to be misguided through most of the story like much of the Wizarding world is.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,970 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 3/9 - Published: 12/8/2014 - Harry P.
Clarisse's Mom by Kuriboh Girl reviews
I always wondered about Clarisse's family So I decided to write about it. Fem Harry. I hope you like this fanfic.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,218 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 200 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 6/30 - Harry P., Teddy L., Ares, Clarisse R.
Missing by roonialwazlib29 reviews
Haley, Ron, Luna, Jack, Hermione and Leo are all alone. Abused, neglected and torn from their homes, they all have a dark past. Rescued at twelve by the woman they all know as 'H', they will become The Creators. Fem-Harry, wrong bwl, Rebel fic. I don't own Harry Potter, or Evanescence.
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,448 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 8/4 - Published: 6/28 - [Harry P., OC] [Hermione G., Ron W.]
Green by Tsume Yuki reviews
Bucky's always been damn curious what kind of human being was destined for him. After all, what kind of person are they for his words to be 'Hi, have you see a glowing cube of mysterious extraterrestrial power recently' (FemHarry and Soulmate-Identifying Marks)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Captain America - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,775 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 623 - Follows: 230 - Published: 6/27 - [Harry P., Bucky B.] - Complete
I'm Sorry by EmoGrl666 reviews
Heather Potter and St. John Allerdyce have been friends for a while now, but they've also been in a relationship for a while. Both are mutants living at the mansion with all the other mutants and the X-Men. John moves back into the mansion. He's a changed man now, and he's back. This is how the relationship between John and Heather gets fixed. Fem!Harry/Pyro one shot.
Crossover - Harry Potter & X-Men: The Movie - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,427 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 17 - Published: 6/22 - [Harry P., Pyro] - Complete
Bless the Broken Road by Tempestas D. Uzu reviews
Her resolve crumbled in the face of Pietro Maximoff's scruffy good looks and warm blue eyes, and she found herself falling for another person who would be doomed to die for her selfishness. (One Shot)(fem!HarryXPietro)(cannon-divergent)(full warnings inside)
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,524 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 385 - Follows: 116 - Published: 6/21 - [Harry P., Pietro M./Quicksilver] Wanda M./Scarlet Witch - Complete
Playing with Foxes by otakusocial reviews
Naruto couldn't get enough of Harriet James Potter Black. FemHarry
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,835 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 618 - Follows: 220 - Published: 6/20 - Harry P., Naruto U. - Complete
A New Life For Us by clarydarcy reviews
Tony's day gets a little twisted when he encounters a beat-up little girl in suburban Surrey. As for Georgiana, her life is about to get a whole lot better after she meets a man with a glowing heart. Both have gone through difficult times but together they will find out what it means to be family.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,916 - Reviews: 166 - Favs: 484 - Follows: 735 - Updated: 8/7 - Published: 6/16 - Harry P., Iron Man/Tony S.
An Oreo Crust Crumbling by Felicity Dream reviews
Wesley has an odd obsession with Oreos, which leads to meeting Harry. A series of vignettes and drabbles styling their unusual relationship. Features fem!Harry and Snarky!Sassy!Wesley.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Daredevil - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,484 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 91 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 3h - Published: 6/5 - [Harry P., J. Wesley]
Code Of Conduct by tlyxor1 reviews
A year after the war, Gwen Potter joins SHIELD. It's a life in the shadows, and a perpetual dance with death, but for the Witch Who Won, SHIELD - and Clint Barton - is exactly what she needs. She just doesn't know it yet. AU. Clint/Gwen. Fem!Harry. Pre-MCU. Post-Hogwarts, Post OOTP.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Avengers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,238 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 473 - Follows: 827 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 6/11 - Harry P., Hawkeye/Clint B.
The Beauty In Me by Hermitt reviews
It had been an accident. Emily Potter hadn't meant to travel back in time, especially not back into the time of her worst enemy's youth. And worst of all he was interested in her, even now. It seemed the Girl Who Lived would never escape the snake. Fem!Harry/Tom Riddle
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 15,523 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 261 - Follows: 466 - Updated: 8/12 - Published: 5/23 - [Harry P., Tom R. Jr.] Albus D.
Catching Snitches by tlyxor1 reviews
It was her beauty that caught his eye first. It was later she captured his heart. fem!Harry. Inspired by - though not a response to - whitetigerwolf's 'Seekers' challenge. VK/Hp
Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,435 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 435 - Follows: 355 - Published: 5/26/2014 - Harry P., Viktor K. - Complete
1,006 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »