Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Fem Naruto (Naruko)
Fem Naruto (Naruko)
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 05-08-09
Founder: Flame Burn96 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 0 - id: 69774
I was thinking about the sexy no jutsu, when I thought, what would it be like if Naruto was a girl?

Rogue Princess by Panda No Ashi reviews
Naruko is living her dream, entered into the Ninja school she is going to become a famous ANBU. But before she could her life was dragged down into a life of secrets, jutsus, hidden love and friendship. Now battling with teenage dreams will she still be able to become what she always wanted to? Female Naruto X Male Hinata. Also bits of Naruko x Sasuke.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,967 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 3/28/2014 - Published: 6/13/2012 - Hinata H., Naruko U. - Complete
The Right to Live by Eilwynn reviews
Freed from her cage, Uzumaki Naruto sets out to show the world all that it takes for granted. Rated for safety. WARNING: FemNaruto, with eventual romantic relationships with male characters. (My one unfinished story.)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 29 - Words: 129,657 - Reviews: 1552 - Favs: 2,599 - Follows: 2,173 - Updated: 12/3/2014 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Naruto U. - Complete
The Red Dragon Rider by AttitudeDragon reviews
Luna fem-Naru finds a red stone, but is it really a stone? With the villagers hate, the teachers at the academy failing her on purpose, and getting a beating for a birthday present can she handle the 'stone? And maybe love? What about this stanger.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,995 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 99 - Updated: 6/23/2011 - Published: 6/14/2009 - Naruto U.
The Last Kami Damn It Straw by Araceil reviews
Drabble. Female!Naruto. Uzumaki Natsuko has finally had enough. If they want Kyuubi so much - they can have him.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 463 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 448 - Follows: 121 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Naruto U. - Complete
Do I Ever Cross Your Mind? by Book Mad TJ reviews
A female Naruto asks Itachi questions to find out how he feels about her. ItaNaru. Itachi/Female-Naruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 552 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 159 - Follows: 36 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Itachi U., Naruto U. - Complete
Bloodlit Crimson by Tsuki-Megami-Chan reviews
-Bright red chakra flames incircled me, cutting off my last supply of oxygen as they engulfed me. With one last ragged breath, the world around me was gone- Near death and full of regret, FemNaru timetravels with Kyuubi's power to change the past & future
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 496 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 56 - Published: 4/1/2009 - Naruto U.
A morning visit by xMercedesx reviews
A morning in the Uchiha-household and a bright girl before the door. How will they deal with this surprise? SasuFemNaru. One-shot.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,176 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 58 - Published: 3/5/2009 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Naru's School Story by Jesi and Frost reviews
ItaFemNaru slight ShikaFemNaru that tirns into sibling-ness Nice!KyuuFemGaa. SasuSaku bashing, Don't like, don't read. AU high school fic. being rewritten
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,404 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 6/22/2012 - Published: 9/7/2008 - Naruto U., Itachi U.
Naruko Uzumaki by Tsuki-Megami-Chan reviews
Taken away by Tsunade for twelve years, only to come back in time to preticipate in the chunnin examinations, Naruko Uzumaki is the ultimate shinobi. With strength, speed, skill, and unlimited chakra, she is unbeatable. Until a certain Uchiha comes along.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 553 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 54 - Published: 12/17/2008
Being Human by Tridacnagigas reviews
Sasuke encounters Naruto in a little town while Team Hebi is off enjoying a festival. Unfortunately, both are using sexy-no-jutsu. Hilarity ensues, hopefully .
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,010 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 18 - Published: 12/4/2008 - Sasuke U., Naruto U. - Complete
The Deception of the Peony by Violet Garnets reviews
Naruto’s certainly not an idiot, but sometimes the symbolism and multiple layers of certain things goes over his head. This includes certain silver-haired jounin, cross-dressing, jewelry, festivals, and flowers. Partial fem!Naru. KakaNaru. Oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,609 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 155 - Follows: 34 - Published: 3/28/2009 - Naruto U., Kakashi H. - Complete
Deal by LivingGlow reviews
Naruto's birthday is today. ANd she kinda depressed or sad. Sasuke wants to know why. Naruto get beaten up later and Sasuke cleans her up. SasuFemNaru Im bad at summaries
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,474 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 31 - Published: 5/27/2009 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
NARUMI by Kiki4ever reviews
Narumi Uzumaki is blonde,loud,and Konoha's 1 Prankster. She not as interested in boys as are the other kunoichi in her class. So why are they interested in her? FemNaruto, *Parings yet to be decided*
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 5,143 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 76 - Updated: 7/21/2009 - Published: 2/7/2009 - Naruto U. - Complete