Home Community Anime/Manga One Piece Female Luffy
Female Luffy
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga One Piece, Since: 10-09-10
Founder: stardom - Stories: 414 - Followers: 452 - Staff: 5 - id: 86130
My staff and I add all the stories that fit into the category. Whether it is good or not is determined by you, the reader. I hope you all enjoy whatever you find in here. :) P.S. If you know of a story that is not in this community please PM me with the name and author or a link so I can add it. P.S.S. I am looking for staff! (Updated 6/10/17)

I'm A Girl Again by MadelVer reviews
This is a One-Shot and is for New years. Luffy turn's into a girl again? What is up with Robins' kind of humor. And what's wrong with the Monkey Family. Witches are REAL? Fem-Luffy and Trollzz
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/30/2016 - Luffy, Straw Hats P. - Complete
Dangerous Blasphemy by Syluk reviews
Everyone knew better than to insult The Pirate King's or the Yonko's lover in front of them, but fools are fools and they are everywhere. (One-shot, different DF fem!Luffy, LawLu, a gift ficlet for DemonicWhispers)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,760 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 39 - Published: 2/2 - [T. Law, Luffy] - Complete
I'm in love! by The Dark Crimson Blood reviews
"I'm in love!" Luffy declares with her chest puffed out. Ace stares at her, mortified. "With who?" In which Ace doesn't agree with Luffy's conquest for love. Fem!Luffy
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,071 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 26 - Published: 3/15 - Luffy, T. Law, Ace - Complete
Strikhedonia by CherryDrug reviews
She's just a woman who's gone through her entire life with a plan to guide her, but when she suddenly finds herself as the main character of a series where unpredictability is the norm, she gladly rips apart the one thing that has suffocated her for years and thinks, "To hell with it." SI!OC-as-Fem!Luffy and Different!DF. Ratings may change over time.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 71,002 - Reviews: 229 - Favs: 750 - Follows: 903 - Updated: 6/26 - Published: 1/1 - Luffy, OC
The Unexpected Outcome by JOtakuAnime reviews
What will happen if Luffy suddenly turned into a Totally Adorable and Cute girl ? Fem!Luffy x Harem Find out in this STORY ( I will try to update once every week if not twice every month?)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,207 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 45 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 4/16 - Luffy
Monkey D Luffy: Queen of the Sea and Sky by DemonicWhispers reviews
Monkey D. Luffia is raised with the revolutionary's until a horrifying massacre occurs. Scared and lonely, Garp takes her in. However, even in East Blue, Luffy's still not completely safe. Sailing out at 17, she has a deadly hatred for the Celestial Dragons. What happened? DifferentDF!Luffy! Stronger!Luffy! Future LawLu (Rewritten version of my first story)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 24,316 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 173 - Follows: 256 - Updated: 5/3 - Published: 2/2 - [Luffy, T. Law] Ace, Sabo
Blossom by Demon Angel Songstess reviews
Luffy has fallen in love with the captain of the Heart Pirates but is hesitant to make a move and vise versa. Doubts plague her mind and Laws costant suitors hasn't helped. When a woman comes along her doubts become worse. While going through town on a new island she meets an old child hood friend. Chaos ensues. FEM!Luffy x Law OOC Luffy and Law
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,880 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 1/26/2016 - Published: 1/11/2016 - Luffy, T. Law, OC
Darkness by dreamsteampunk reviews
3 different stories, all centering on one thing. MythicalZoan!Luffy, some fem!Luffy, rated for swearing and slight violence.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 14 - Words: 52,846 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 191 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 2/7/2016 - Published: 11/3/2013 - Luffy, Ace, Straw Hats P. - Complete
Luffy turns into a Woman! by ANOTHERPROFILE reviews
With Luffy's go go personality its natural that it will land him trouble but when it makes him drink the Jendāsuwappudorinku (gender swap drink) it is big trouble. Read as Lufina (Luffy) gets used to being a girl and also lands Boa Hancock into changing genders and read Her friends reactions as well as Ace's and other familiar faces reactions. INCLUDES FemLuffy and Ace is alive!
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,040 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 12/29/2016 - Published: 2/19/2016 - Luffy
The Adventure of a straw hat by WildJuniper reviews
This is a watching series story. The characters of One Piece will comment the watched scenes. I will include all characters and don t limit it to the straw hats. There are funny comments und scenes. In addition, there are some personal changes in the plot by me. FemLuffy
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,925 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 101 - Published: 2/24/2016 - Luffy, Sabo, Straw Hats P.
Élan & Confabulation by Saiyan Angie reviews
Oddity is to be expected in East Blue, but very little could prepare someone for the confusing mess Luffy now called her life. She could probably sort it out if she wasn't so keen on jumping into alternate realities, borrowing strength, and getting herself stabbed. (Fem!Luffy)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 38,125 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 96 - Updated: 1/27 - Published: 2/12/2016 - Luffy, Zoro, Straw Hats P.
Luffyko Begins her Journey by Sarene Mun reviews
It's Luffyko! . I have a prologue, which is the elongated version of the summary so please read that :) It explains basically everything! FemLuffy! Slight Luffy x Zoro, might grow bigger later ;) Oh I might have some OCs (but they won't be major... probably... thought of it during chinese new year...) *might*
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 23,793 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 1/12/2016 - Luffy, Zoro, Straw Hats P.
Kitsune Luffy by TurboDragonQueen reviews
ASL meets the Whitebeard Pirates. Luffy is a kitsune. Fem Luffy
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,335 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 148 - Follows: 224 - Published: 10/25/2016 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Whitebeard Pirates
Whichever Comes First by ZareEraz reviews
Fem!LuffyxZoro. Even an uneventful day on the Sunny will have some hilarity, especially when Luffy's involved! Oneshot, fluff.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,384 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 22 - Published: 9/8/2016 - [Luffy, Zoro] - Complete
The never meant to be Secret by Chibi-Twan reviews
Monkey D. Luffy set out to sea at the age of 17 to sail throughout the grand line and become the King of Pirates just as she promised Shanks she would all those years ago. (Fem!Luffy only, it somehow became a secret so nobody knows!)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,502 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 245 - Updated: 10/11/2016 - Published: 9/11/2016 - Luffy, Ace, Straw Hats P., Whitebeard Pirates
Luffy, Wild Tails Edition by TheGoldenPheonix reviews
*First Fanfic* This is my take on the story of One Piece, but with some changes FemLuffy DifferentDFLuffy (Sorry for bad summary)
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 21,100 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 2/28 - Published: 9/6/2016 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo
Queen of the Pirates by ArtyCharlie reviews
In an alternative universe Monkey D. Luffy is given a look at her future. Well another Monkey D. Luffy's future anyway. How will this extra knowledge effect her? What changes will she make? and where on earth is her hat? Fem!Luffy stronger Luffy Will become more and more separated from canon as the plot progresses.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,381 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 62 - Published: 12/8/2016 - Luffy
Through the Stones by Kitpup16 reviews
Law was an average surgeon accompanying his adoptive father, Corazon, to Sabaody Archipelago before he touched the poneglyph and was sent a hundred years in the past where he meets the famous second Pirate King; Straw Hat Luffy who saved the world, only he's not what Law was expecting. FemLuffyxLaw
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,667 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 2/9 - Published: 12/9/2016 - [Luffy, T. Law]
This girl, quite a hassle by op-star reviews
Zoro and Luffy meet in highschool. But there's more to Luffy that comes to the eye. Fem!Luffy, Femluffy ZoroLuffy
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,603 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 31 - Updated: 2/20 - Published: 5/25/2015 - [Zoro, Luffy]
For she's the Raven, the daughter of Dragon by Syluk reviews
With a beat of wings as black as the night and a smile as bright as the sun, Monkey D. Luffy had changed the fate of people who were lucky enough to meet this maelstrom of energy. She was not only an infamous pirate captain known as Straw Hat Raven, but also a top member of the Revolutionary army – Canary of Revolution. (AU, different DF fem!Luffy, eventually LawLu)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,091 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 232 - Updated: 1/15 - Published: 10/1/2016 - [Luffy, T. Law] Bepo, Straw Hats P.
I'm A Soldier by Sparrow1011 reviews
I'm making this way way into the future where Luffia is the only one of her crew that's left alive, the only one of her friends and family, the last one and who she passes the straw hat onto...
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,170 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 7 - Published: 7/23/2013 - Luffy - Complete
Ascent from Darkness by Piratekingfreddy reviews
A man who has never known nothing but hate will be saved by a certain rubber idiot who wants to be pirate queen. Wait pirate queen! But only one problem he wants to be pirate king. How will they resolve this. Its not like they can be both right? OC x harem, Femluffyzorosanji Expanded crew. This is my first story so the beginning is kinda not as good as it is now.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 27 - Words: 66,629 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 5/13 - Published: 6/18/2016 - Luffy, Nami, OC, Miss Valentine
One Piece: Queen's Heart by Pen-Woman reviews
Roronoa Zoro and Black-leg Sanji, two most strongest men are in love with the Captain of the Straw Hat Pirate, Monkey D. Luffy. who will win Luffy's heart or will Luffy notice their affection & who will she choose? ZoLuSan, FemLuffy, & a bit of OOC. Adopted by The BlackSeaReaper, and Rewritten.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 77,147 - Reviews: 308 - Favs: 581 - Follows: 511 - Updated: 7/14/2016 - Published: 4/4/2012 - [Zoro, Luffy, Sanji]
A Loss and a Gain by NightHunterDeath reviews
She thought she should never have been allowed to live, and even as she fought on, it didn't stop the vile feeling in her veins and the whispers in the back of her mind, telling them they were right. She should have died. Fem!Luffy Roger's Daughter Fem!Luffy x Ace / Fem!Luffy x Law Full Summary Inside! Abandoned
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,844 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 150 - Follows: 137 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 5/4/2016 - [Ace, Luffy, T. Law] Straw Hats P. - Complete
The Impel Down Path by Keeper of the Shadowed Roses reviews
When a Marine gone bad takes an a child to Impel Down life changes in many ways. This is how life changes when one major character is thrown into Impel Down at a very young age. (FemLuffy and a different Devil fruit)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,239 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 2/26/2016 - Published: 6/11/2015
316 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »