Home Community Anime/Manga One Piece Female Luffy
Female Luffy
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga One Piece, Since: 10-09-10
Founder: stardom - Stories: 347 - Followers: 215 - Staff: 4 - id: 86130
My staff and I add all the stories that fit into the category. Whether it is good or not is determined by you, the reader. I hope you all enjoy whatever you find in here. :)
P.S. If you know of a story that is not in this community please PM me with the name and author or a link so I can add it.
P.S.S. I am looking for staff!

Captain Strawhat by K.E.Alvarez reviews
fem!Luffy. A series of character-studies and exploration of reactions to this twist through canon and not-so-canon events. Non-linear timeline. NO ROMANCE, sorry. Rated T to be safe.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 7,666 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 4/18 - Published: 3/6 - Luffy, Straw Hats P.
Man O' Law by Queenola-Witty reviews
Luffy takes a drive, but gets pulled over by a police cruiser. She didn't deserve this...all she wanted was to go visit a friend. But it seemed like revenge was part of some else's agenda. A crack fic- one shot. General fluffiness and comedy... Fem!Luffy and Law.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,483 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/9 - [Luffy, T. Law] - Complete
Worth the Bounty by usoppkamisama reviews
Marco sometimes wondered if Monkey D. Luffy, the Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates with a bounty of booming 400 million was worth it. Or was it because of World Government's overestimation or Ace's biased opinion and blatant display of sister. He knew, his lucky encounter with the Straw Hat Pirates had finally assessed the worth of Monkey D. Luffy. Fem!Luffy Alive!Ace Nakamaship
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,578 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 44 - Published: 5/16 - Luffy, Marco, Ace, Straw Hats P. - Complete
Declaration of War by usoppkamisama reviews
Ace was a calm man with ferocious temper and barely anything could aggravate him, except if you're his little sister, Monkey D. Luffia. The day he discovered what his sister's recent shenanigan, he was pretty sure he's going to get a heart attack. On the other hand, Whitebeard Pirates took a great amusement out of this. Alive!Ace Alive!Thatch Fem!Luffy (ONESHOT)
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,365 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 126 - Follows: 46 - Published: 5/22 - Luffy, Whitebeard, Ace, Thatch - Complete
Oblivious aren't cha? Luffy by SLYmeiling reviews
Ace and many others have feelings for LUFFY.(Fem!) And Ace is a pervert and...oh wait they're all PERVERTS? WATCH OUT LUFFY! Pairings UNDECIDED, so vote. English is NOT my FIRST LANGUAGE. I fail at summaries...sorry
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,313 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 19 - Published: 5/26 - Luffy
Sunshine by LittlemissTrafalgar reviews
Modern!AU - The first time Law saw Luffy, he didn't care for what she feels and just curious to know why her smile faded. The second time that Law saw Luffy, he knew the reason behind her fake smile but he didn't knew why he cared to comfort her. (Fem!Luffy LawxFem!Luffy)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,680 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/13 - [Luffy, T. Law] - Complete
Sail With Me by ladeste reviews
"There can only be one King of the Pirates... and... I'm going to be there when you make it to the top." Ace had lost Sabo, but there was no way in hell he was going to lose Luffy. The journey of the Strawhat Pirate's with First Mate Ace. Female Luffy.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,523 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 146 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 6/10 - Luffy, Ace, Straw Hats P.
Her Straw Hat by picklefin reviews
A collection of Fem!Luffy one shots (AU/Canon-verse) Story 02 - It wasn't so strange for Luffy to want to meet Law's family. But it was only after quite some time did the other gives in and lets his lover meet his family.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,618 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/25 - Published: 6/27 - Luffy, T. Law - Complete
Phoenix's Wind by ShikiUploadz reviews
Marco is injured and falls overboard after Teach betrays them. He is caged in his phoenix form in Mariejois, until 'someone' stole a certain phoenix from the Tenryuubito. Adoption of Phoenix Capture by Hysterical Kit. Fem!Luffy, Marine!Luffy
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 3,121 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 7/18 - Published: 6/26 - Luffy, Marco
Rainbow by LittlemissTrafalgar reviews
Modern!AU - Marco is the Raindrops of her youth. Law is her Sunshine forever and Ace? Ace is the Rainbow after the rain in sunshine in Luffy's life. (Fem!Luffy x Law hints of Sabo x Koala and Ace x Vivi)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,516 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/30 - [Luffy, T. Law] Ace - Complete
Raindrops by LittlemissTrafalgar reviews
Modern!AU - The first time Luffy had confessed to Marco her feelings, it was under the rain and he rejected her. But, the first time and probably the last time that Marco would confess his feelings for Luffy, it was too late. (Fem!Luffy MarcoxFem!Luffy LawxFem!Luffy)
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,106 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/2 - [T. Law, Luffy, Marco] - Complete
It All Started With A Picture And Comment by BlueFightingPanda reviews
And It all started with a picture of a 16 year old Luffy, and a comment by Thatch. Now Ace is determined to bring his baby sister with him, even if she didn't want to. Like hell he would let any bastard get chummy with his sister. (Overprotective!SisterComplex!Ace! Female Luffy!)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,646 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 177 - Published: 3/22 - Luffy, Whitebeard, Ace, Straw Hats P.
Vices of Fate by AkaNoKarasu reviews
I could deal with the fact that I was reborn. I could even deal with the fact that I was reborn in a Manga. But, I could not deal with the fact that Dracule Mihawk was allegedly my father. (AU! Warning: OC, Fem!Luffy) This is your (hopefully not so) typical OC falls into One Piece story.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,360 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 6/6 - Published: 3/24 - Straw Hats P., Luffy, Mihawk, OC
Conquering the game while falling in love by Rhyme13kh14Xion8 reviews
"Well you see Traffy," Luffy stretched out his nickname grinning at Law's annoyance. Law glared at him, or was it a her now since he found out Luffy's real gender? female Luffy. Lawlu
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,097 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 5/16 - Published: 3/23 - [Luffy, T. Law] Chopper, Eleven Supernovas
A Queens Quest by Little Lady Slytherin reviews
Monkey D. Luffy, the girl that no one knows about is making her mark on the world. Gathering her crew and setting out to be the best so that one day she can fulfill her promise. Only three things stand in her way, the World Government, Slave Traders, and The Grand Line! Fem!Smart!ZoanDF!Luffy, lots of OOC and fluff Pairing undecided. Re-write of my original A Queens Quest.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 597 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 72 - Published: 4/12 - Luffy, Straw Hats P.
The Golden Sunflower by OnePieceDoesExist reviews
"The sun WILL rise, and, when it does, we'll look up at the beautiful clear sky and know that the bonds we've forged won't ever be broken. We've come TOO far to back down. We've come to far to let the promises that we made with those left behind go unfulfilled. Because, no matter where we go, or how far apart we are, we'll always be NAKAMA." Fem!Luffy - Rating will change later.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,771 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 27 - Updated: 7/5 - Published: 4/15 - [Luffy, T. Law] [Robin, Marco]
The winged heart by is a flying cookie 22 reviews
ADOPTED FROM MJUS Lolonoa Zora has moved to Japan from Russia. Now she's facing her first day of school, which turns out to bring more exitement than usual when a certain girl with a straw hat enters her life. Fem!Zoro Fem!Luffy Kplus just to be safe.(On hiatos!)
One Piece - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,510 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 4/14 - Luffy, Zoro, Robin
To Serve at his Command by Hurdy Gurdy Woman reviews
Luffy ends up becoming the maid for a mysterious man. While it means she won't be living poorly anymore, she soon discovers her employer's dark desires and his even darker background. Will she survive serving for the man known as Sir Crocodile? Fem!Luffy Mobster Crocodile Early 1900s AU
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 28 - Words: 179,659 - Reviews: 222 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 7/6 - Published: 3/26 - [Luffy, Crocodile, T. Law] Doflamingo
Ideal Woman by WhatifStoryTeller reviews
He is done with her acts of ungraceful. Somehow this leads to a conversation where Sanji expressions more than adoration and lust after females, and maybe even a closer connection with his idiotically captain? Fem!LuffyxSanji Oneshot
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,905 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 9 - Published: 5/5 - Luffy, Sanji - Complete
What Made You Join? by usoppkamisama reviews
It was a coincidental meeting between Straw Hat Pirates and Whitebeard Pirates and Ace and Sabo were ecstatic to see their little sister again after the war. Her new collection of nakama did made them wonder of how she managed to recruit these peculiar and distinct individuals under her. Fem!Luffy Nakamaship Alive!Ace Pirate!Sabo
One Piece - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,058 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 154 - Follows: 84 - Updated: 5/11 - Published: 4/17 - Luffy, Ace, Sabo, Straw Hats P. - Complete
Queen of the Pirates! by InsaneLoveWriter reviews
Luffilia never knew where she came from. But she didn't need to know, all she cared about was the future. Moving forward and meeting people and reaching a dream she is determined to follow till the end. Take a look inside, AU Warning: Fem!Luffy. OOC!Luffy. Reverse Harem!centric!Luffy. Non-devil-fruit!Luffy.
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,372 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 71 - Updated: 2/23 - Published: 1/1 - Luffy
Nine Tailed Cheshire in Impel Down by NightHunterDeath reviews
Tick. Tock. The Cat chased the clock. Three. Four. Lock up your doors. Run around the dead bodies, pocket full of blood. Ashes to ashes, your gonna fall down. MarcoxFem!Luffy DifferentDevilFruit!Luffy Smart!Strong!Luffy WhitebeardPirate!Luffy Alive!Ace Full summary inside
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,459 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 140 - Follows: 178 - Updated: 7/10 - Published: 3/9 - Luffy, Marco
Unplanned Surprises by The Dark Crimson Blood reviews
Having someone unexpected wedge her way into his life, was something he didn't exactly plan for. (FEM!Luffy)
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,098 - Reviews: 61 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 19h - Published: 3/12 - [Luffy, T. Law]
Love of Two Captains by Angel's Crystal Heart reviews
After Marineford Luffy's real gender is revealed. After she recovers from the lost of her brother can Luffy show the world that she can still be King of Pirates and can she really find love with a fellow pirate and rival for the great treasure. Female Luffy Rating may change
One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 31,210 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 244 - Updated: 5/5 - Published: 2/4 - Luffy, T. Law, Sabo, Straw Hats P.
The Pirate Queen's Shadow by CzarAndrew reviews
I guess read to find out... XP Naruto X Fem. Luffy!
Crossover - Naruto & One Piece - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,232 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 139 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 3/22/2014 - Published: 9/10/2013 - Naruto U., Luffy
281 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »