Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Female Naruto Fics
Female Naruto Fics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-26-06
Founder: FoxBlood - Stories: 1,663 - Followers: 1,030 - Staff: 3 - id: 38271
Looking for a wide variety of female Naruto fan-fictions? Then this archive of stories will be heaven on Earth for you!
!Attention: Yaoi, Yuri, & Mature stories are allowed!
MASSIVE! update to the archive on 2/5/14.

Time Again by Shaay reviews
When Naruto is given the chance to change everything he decides to take it. It's just too bad Kurama conveniently forgets to mention one small detail before allowing him to make his choice. [Gender-swap. Fem!Naruto. Time-travel.]
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 28,056 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 1,073 - Follows: 1,339 - Updated: 11/18/2013 - Published: 10/2/2013 - Naruto U., Kakashi H., Minato N., Kushina U.
Sweeter Than Sand by patterns-at-dusk reviews
"He's always loved the 'oh-so-sweet' sound of children screeching, babies crying, parents yelling, and Suigetsu whining about Karin's nagging." / A family trip to the beach that is more problematic than enjoyable on Sasuke's part. So much for relaxation. / SasuFemNaru and SuiKar as well as future generation/ AU oneshot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,501 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 15 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Naruko U. - Complete
Kiri no Kagami by SnowTime reviews
Naru was tired. Tired of how people acted toward her and wonder what was she; was she a demon, or was she a human? She chose to take another form and vowed to herself to never turn back. But some vows were made to be broken, because she did not expect a certain someone to force themselves into her life unknowingly. FemNaruto.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,451 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 291 - Follows: 353 - Updated: 7/9 - Published: 12/19/2013 - [Sasuke U., Naruko U.]
Shippuden: Road To Ninja! (femalenaruto) by INK-belle reviews
Naruko's friends have become completely insane! what the hell is going on! is she and Sakura the only one completely sane! or... is it them, whose crazy?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,489 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 6/27 - Published: 7/3/2013
Circumstance by Bowl of Slightly Hateful Rice reviews
There was always one of them who looked up to the other. Rarely were they ever equal. But thanks to circumstance they found themselves once again pushed together. The Shinobi World is in turmoil, Kakashi has been Hokage since the fall of Madara years ago and Naruto has a mission that Sasuke has unwittingly made himself perfect for. AU. FemNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,607 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 6/1 - Published: 2/12 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Hourglass by Vampy Kitten reviews
I'm alone. No one's left...What am I going to do? Is there anything I can do?...How did this happen? Why?...I was supposed to save the world, but now, what's left for me? I might as well be dead, then maybe this pain would be gone...I'm sorry, Kami, I failed...With one last chance, Namikaze Takara goes back to change it all. .:FemNaru, time travel:.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,520 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 309 - Updated: 5/18 - Published: 7/9/2011 - [Itachi U., Naruko U.]
Perhaps Its Love by Shirahane Aikawa reviews
Revenge. Love. Could Hatred be reversed? Sasuke hated the very existence of her, while Naruto has no clue as why she was being hated by him. Perhaps its Love..
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,917 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 8/4/2012 - Published: 10/26/2011 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
Pain in My Heart by Shirahane Aikawa reviews
"Resentment is like taking a poison and waiting for the other person to die..." Naruto is a Jinchuriki hated and outcast of society. Sasuke is her opposite but in one fateful encounter they become something no one expect them to be. SasukexgNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 13,227 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 62 - Updated: 1/29/2013 - Published: 4/15/2012 - Sasuke U., Naruto U.
One Last Chance by Sefirax reviews
The Fourth Shinobi War is going terribly for the Allied Nations. In one last-ditch attempt, they try to kill Madara. However, they didn't count on time to be on their side, and Sasuke was thrown back several years. Before it all began, and before SHE died to save them. Sasu/FemNaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,715 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 3/14 - Published: 3/2 - Sasuke U., Naruko U.
Worst Chuunin Present Ever by Sarah1281 reviews
Post-series. Upon making Chuunin, Naruto and Co are called into Tsunade's office to hear some startling news: Naruto is secretly a girl. And apparently a lesbian. And no, she's still not in love with Sasuke. And why does no one ever tell her these things?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,485 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 267 - Follows: 70 - Published: 11/12/2009 - Naruto U. - Complete
Golden Haired Akuma by XJ.oniphazze reviews
Kurama has a vision of what could have been. The Shinigami doesn't like that his clan was dying out so he decided to fix things. Sasuke just killed the woman he loved and something finally broke in him. Kurama offers him a chance to change things and he takes it. time travel child!Sasu child!Naru FemNaru SasuNaru overprotective!Sasu and what's that about the young Sasu liking Naru?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 13,226 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 163 - Follows: 261 - Updated: 3/7 - Published: 2/23 - [Naruko U., Sasuke U.] Naruto U.
Shinobi Rules by Squishfie reviews
Everyone was always taken away from her, first her parents, then Sasuke, followed by Jiraiya, and before long her village and Country. But this time, she was taken away from them. She fights for herself, her new friends and her villiage, facing war and adversity. "The Shinobi rules aren't everything, a friends life is much more important than a mission". Time travel KakaFemNaru
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 17 - Words: 144,945 - Reviews: 631 - Favs: 1,223 - Follows: 1,474 - Updated: 6/28 - Published: 7/28/2012 - Kakashi H., Naruto U.
Bridges by angelbunnycakes reviews
She was a young university student. He was Tokyo's respected Chief of Police. Their lives follow two different orbits, constantly in motion, never touching. But when their worlds collide, the unlikely duo find themselves fighting a battle that questions their very existence. Is there such thing as destiny, or are we all doomed to fail? femNaru/Sasu. Ratings may change.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,849 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 114 - Published: 11/30/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Legacy by Akari-Chaan reviews
Namikaze Naruko had a terrible childhood that left it's scars. Uzumaki Naruto pranked anyone, and had a relaxed personality. Who knew they were the same person? Naruko was a dark, twisted, self-serving girl. Being Naruto taught her what it was like to have friends. Kakashi taught her to be a better person, to want to live. This is her life. AU. Challange-Fic. Eventual Fem!Naru/Kaka
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 32 - Words: 151,336 - Reviews: 494 - Favs: 543 - Follows: 704 - Updated: 7/11 - Published: 10/21/2012 - Kakashi H., Naruko U.
Tender Sea: Revamped by Strange Obsession reviews
Rewritten version! Naruto Namikaze-Uzumaki grew up to become one of the strongest Kunoichi that had ever existed. Recently married and close to achieving her lifelong ambition, everything is ripped from her grasp. Friends have fallen and the Elemental Nations is no more. She chooses to abandon her identity and go back to fix it all. Time-travel!, Fem!Naru, Eventual Kaka!Naru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 100,132 - Reviews: 523 - Favs: 1,047 - Follows: 1,366 - Updated: 6/3 - Published: 4/22/2013 - [Naruto U., Kakashi H.] Kyuubi/Kurama, Naruko U.
Uzumaki Naruto―Tale of the Gutsy Kunoichi by miku89 reviews
Rewritten. Thank you, Sasuke. I'll fix everything, even if it breaks every bone in my body to do it. I won't let anyone down, nor would I throw their faith for me away. I'll save everyone. I'll save you! I won't go back on my word, ttebayo! Time Travel
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,282 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 221 - Follows: 306 - Updated: 5/18/2012 - Published: 4/14/2012 - Naruko U., Sasuke U.
Sequel: Naru, What the Heck are You Doing? by miku89 reviews
Back from her training trip/mission with Jiraiya, Naru & co. prepares for the upcoming maelstrom. Supported with many allies, how would the outcome of the 10th of October be? FemNaru, Time Travel, SEQUEL
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 15,591 - Reviews: 218 - Favs: 556 - Follows: 692 - Updated: 5/26/2012 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Naruko U., Kakashi H.
Samsara: Game of Gods by DiLost reviews
Naruto wished he listened to the Paths and Rikudō when they told him not to enter the forest. Now he was stuck in another world, playing a twisted Game with a little girl. He sighed, "...what did I do to deserve this?" Sequel to Samsara. Chapters starting from chapter 7 has been revised.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 27 - Words: 143,770 - Reviews: 489 - Favs: 467 - Follows: 455 - Updated: 6/14 - Published: 1/6/2013 - [Naruto U., Tayuya, Naruko U.] Hagoromo Ō
Uzu no Musume by Kushinada Uzumaki reviews
AU: Fem!Naruto. Instead of being the dead last, and seen as the village idiot, Naruto decides she wont bow to their expectations of the 'demon girl'. Instead, considered a prodigy, Naruto is a genin at six. Follow her beginning as a Kunoichi of Konoha, and what changes when Team 7 has two sensei's? One of which is the last Uzumaki heir? GaaraFem!Naru.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 28 - Words: 117,413 - Reviews: 607 - Favs: 1,445 - Follows: 1,622 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 3/25/2013 - [Naruko U., Gaara] Team Seven
The Boy in the Park by Shadenight123 reviews
Naruko Uzumaki found a boy in the Park who didn't immediately spurn her. From there nothing changes, yet everything does. Proof that an OC doesn't need to be powerful or even a Shinobi to make a difference...and proof that I can write something different from Angst. Fem-Naruto. Oc.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 78 - Words: 106,710 - Reviews: 598 - Favs: 491 - Follows: 257 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 7/14/2013 - Naruko U., OC - Complete
Born at Night 2 by animerockchic reviews
A continuation of Born at Night, again femnaru ...sort of Sayoko has settled in at Kohona, but what will she do when she unearths feelings for a certain Uchiha... DUN DUN DUUUUUN!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,237 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 7/17/2011 - Published: 6/5/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
Born at Night by animerockchic reviews
A young girl dicovers her true name and life one night. Fate can be artistic, can't it. Kinda FemNaru bad summary I know. Please be nice, Th is my first story *puppy eyes*
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,516 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 11 - Published: 5/20/2010 - Naruto U. - Complete
Naruho Uzumaki by MewStar0013 reviews
What would happen if Naruto was a girl? Well, it would certaintly changed the relationship between her and a certian raven-haired ninja. Not boyxboy. Will involve the seasons of Naruto with changes here and there. Read and Review please.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,873 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 133 - Follows: 115 - Updated: 5/24/2011 - Published: 12/11/2010 - Naruto U., Sasuke U.
When I Get Back by Masuyomi-chan reviews
Naruko finally finds Sasuke in the forest, searching for Itachi. She asks when he's coming home, and gets a little more than expected. /Oneshot for EzzBomb2010/FemNaruxSasu/Rated T for Languge and... Teenage stuff/ R&R
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 778 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 23 - Published: 12/3/2010 - Naruko U., Sasuke U. - Complete
Left Behind by shinakimi reviews
Once again I have written a tragedy about my favorite pairing Naruto and Sasuke but my personal favorite Itachi. Character death Fem Naru. Just read it! In the end you guys will hate me but Naru and Sasuke having to go forward with their future being separated by... This time my guy gets the girl!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 476 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/11/2013 - Sasuke U., Itachi U., Naruko U. - Complete
969 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »