Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto Female Naruto Fics
Female Naruto Fics
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 10-26-06
Founder: FoxBlood - Stories: 1,818 - Followers: 1,030 - Staff: 3 - id: 38271
Looking for a wide variety of female Naruto fan-fictions? Then this archive of stories will be heaven on Earth for you!
!Attention: Yaoi, Yuri, & Mature stories are allowed!
MASSIVE! update to the archive on 1/23/15.

Madara's Woes by Madrigal-in-training reviews
The persistent allegations that Uchiha Madara would fall for a diminutive Senju heiress, with an annoyingly persistent moral compass and an inability to keep herself out of trouble, were as ridiculous, as they were true. femNaruto x Madara, fem!Naruto, Time Travel, series of disordered one-shots
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,048 - Reviews: 81 - Favs: 688 - Follows: 767 - Updated: 3/29 - Published: 3/23 - Naruto U., Madara U., Naruko U.
Reluctant Fangirling and Other Seductions by Madrigal-in-training reviews
It was probably the strangest proposition he'd ever received. "I'm really sorry about this, but I've decided to become your fangirl." "My fangirl?" "Yes, and I think it's only fair to warn you beforehand." fem!Naruto, no Uchiha Massacre, Shisui x Naruko (An Ideal World Fic)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,825 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 2,045 - Follows: 601 - Published: 1/29 - Naruto U., Shisui U., Naruko U. - Complete
Minato's Horror by Madrigal-in-training reviews
Minato decides to rant about the utterly horrifying, completely improper, and (most likely) emotionally abusive relationship his daughter shares with her teammate, Sasuke Uchiha. Iruka tries to get the Hokage to deal with his paperwork. fem!Naruto SasuNaru Companion piece to Fugaku's Laments (An Ideal World Fic)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,513 - Reviews: 75 - Favs: 747 - Follows: 231 - Published: 2/17 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Minato N., Naruko U. - Complete
Not After The Pervert, Please by Madrigal-in-training reviews
Sasuke and Naruto discuss potential names for their soon-to-be-born child. "Look, I'm not saying that he was a bad godfather, but do we really want to name our son after the author of Kakashi-sensei's favorite books?" fem!Naruto SasuNaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,838 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 737 - Follows: 235 - Published: 3/8 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Naruko U. - Complete
Fugaku's Laments by Madrigal-in-training reviews
Sasuke decides to rant about the totally unromantic, completely platonic, and mutually loathsome non-relationship he shares with his teammate, Naruko Namikaze. Fugaku wonders when he'll be able to get back to his paperwork. fem!Naruto SasuNaru (An Ideal World Fic)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,203 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 904 - Follows: 293 - Published: 1/17 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Fugaku U., Naruko U. - Complete
Death Goddess by jokergirl2001 reviews
"Maybe I pissed Shinigami-sensei off too much" Naruto mused staring at his...no, her reflection in the river. She smiled slightly, "Question is, where exactly am I?" (time-travel shinobi war era)
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,906 - Reviews: 180 - Favs: 876 - Follows: 1,142 - Updated: 6/24 - Published: 8/16/2015 - Naruto U., Madara U., Hashirama S., Tobirama S.
The Vulpine Rabbit by Baron Zed reviews
Uzumaki Naruto is the transmigration of Kaguya rather than Asura. An early encounter with Zetsu has her coming into her inheritance early. Starts at the end of the Mizuki encounter. Fem!Naruto with multiple bloodlines. No pairings. Hinata replaces Sakura on Team 7.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 29 - Words: 73,096 - Reviews: 446 - Favs: 1,203 - Follows: 1,193 - Updated: 7/30 - Published: 11/11/2015 - Naruko U., Hinata H., Sasuke U., Kakashi H. - Complete
Genderbent Jinchuurikis by Dragon of Gender Bending reviews
Jinchuurikis all over the Elemental Nations have mysteriously swapped genders against their will one day. In trying to find a solution they encounter more problems, some that might start a war if left unsolved. SasuFemNaru, GaaFu, UtaYugi and other pairings.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,502 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 239 - Follows: 276 - Updated: 9/24/2013 - Published: 7/10/2013 - Sasuke U., Naruko U.
Naruto of the Sand II: Vengence of the Snake by CaptainFlye reviews
Naruto received some interesting revelations on her heritage back during the chuunin exams, and now she has 3 siblings in Suna. Still danger lurks, and Orochimaru is not happy that she got between him and his goal: Sasuke! FemNaruSasu, Gaara as sibling
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 17,909 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 206 - Follows: 228 - Updated: 9/11/2015 - Published: 5/20/2012 - Naruko U., Sasuke U.
(Almost) Perfect Life by Miss Lily Michaels reviews
"His life was perfect to say the least.He had everything a man could ask for, a loving, wonderful, and devoted wife, and a brilliant, genius son.He could not ask for more because he had everything.Life was so generous to him but perhaps it was too generous and boring.Pretty soon though it would all go downhill." Never take things for granted because they will disappear. SasxFemNaru
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,614 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/20/2013 - Naruto U., Sasuke U. - Complete
The Cold Flame Empress of Konoha: Book One by ChthonicScribe reviews
A shinobi must look underneath the underneath. Full-grown, experienced shinobi call Naruto "Naru" Uzumaki, the stoic dead last of her class, a cold-hearted demon child. However..., are they right? / Fem!Naruto, AU themes
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,054 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 132 - Updated: 10/25/2015 - Published: 12/17/2013 - [Naruko U., Neji H.] Sasuke U., Danzō S.
A Will and a Way by BeautifulSummerDay reviews
They made for an odd pair. One was golden blonde and sunny, while the other was dark and silent. The small blonde girl stuck out her hand, grinning brightly. "Do you want to be friends?" He contemplated the question for a moment, unsure, but the black eyed little boy slowly smiled and placed his hand in hers. That was the beginning.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,207 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 110 - Published: 8/5/2015 - Sasuke U., Naruko U.
Different Circumstances by anigasm reviews
Jiraiya was entrusted with his prodigy student's daughter after her parents passed. Traveling and training since she was young, her return to The Leaf is a surprise to the entire village. Placed on a team with Sakura, a boy-obsessed girl, and Sasuke, a lonely boy with a past just as dark as hers, she begins to question her life-long beliefs that have haunted her since birth.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 4 - Words: 19,528 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 449 - Follows: 671 - Updated: 4/16 - Published: 10/21/2015 - Sasuke U., Sakura H., Kakashi H., Naruko U.
The Second Uchiha by KillerPen reviews
"I'm pregnant, I'm having your baby. Our child is growing inside of me" Naruto said slowly as if talking to a child. Growing frustrated with her husband's response. "With my baby?" Sasuke asked. "Unfortunately." Naruto said. A sweet fluffy story about Sasuke and Naruto's (Fem!Naru) baby. Featuring doting daddy Sasuke.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 366 - Follows: 215 - Published: 10/6/2014
Second Life by StiCyLove reviews
The Fourth Shinobi War is over - nothing is left. Obito and Madara have won. Kurama decides to give his kit another chance. :D time travel/femNaruto (Narumi) onehot continues with random situation of Narumis life
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,360 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 63 - Updated: 11/30/2014 - Published: 10/8/2014 - Naruto U., Kyuubi/Kurama, Madara U., Naruko U. - Complete
Red Velvet Drawstring Bag by musicalShelley reviews
"I can't give you what you want." "I'll wait." Just a moment by the fire between two people separated by the unattainable. "It can't happen." "I will make it happen, and when I succeed, walk with me into the temple and stay by my side forever." One Shot. Sasuke and FemNaruto.
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,871 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 32 - Published: 8/13/2015
Change in history by StiCyLove reviews
Nayuki (femNaruto) dies - well, not really. She awakes in the time of Sengoku Jidai. There she get's to know Butsuma Senju and their advanture starts. I'm not a native speaker... :D Anyways, enjoy!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 33,900 - Reviews: 78 - Favs: 161 - Follows: 193 - Updated: 5/12 - Published: 12/30/2014 - [Butsuma S., Naruko U.]
Wait, what? by RayvnAshes2 reviews
Danzō managed to become Hokage, and quite a few people left Konoha for their safety and that of their families. Led by Naruto, they rebuilt Uzushiogakure, making alliances and gaining powerful villagers. When Danzō screws things up too much, they decide to go back to Konoha-back in time, that is, to the Chūnin exams. SasuNaru, fem!Naruto, time travel, multiple crossovers... HIATUS!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,120 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 222 - Follows: 285 - Updated: 8/16/2015 - Published: 7/31/2015 - Naruto U., Sasuke U., Hiruzen S.
A Preemptive Strike by RayvnAshes2 reviews
7 year old Hayden is invited to attend a school for ninja, and when she accepts she's not only trained in the Shinobi arts but finds out about her magical heritage. Now living with her distant cousin and her family, what kind of surprises will Hogwarts get when she gets back? fem!Harry, fem!Naruto, Uzumaki!Lily, Uzumaki!Hayden, SasuNaru, some bashing, multi-crossover, rated T.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 42 - Words: 84,137 - Reviews: 714 - Favs: 1,105 - Follows: 1,312 - Updated: 4/25 - Published: 8/17/2015 - Harry P., Naruto U., Sasuke U., Naruko U.
The Golden Ghost by Tsume Yuki reviews
The five times Madara met the Golden Ghost, and one time he met Naruto. FemNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,864 - Reviews: 233 - Favs: 1,368 - Follows: 581 - Updated: 9/12/2015 - Published: 9/11/2015 - [Naruto U., Madara U.] Kyuubi/Kurama, Hashirama S. - Complete
Thermal by Tsume Yuki reviews
If there's one thing Naruto knows for certain, it's that she and Sasuke will always be destined to be in the thick of it. So, reborn into a brand new world, she really shouldn't have been surprised she ended up helping fight against the rule of another tyrannical asshole. FemNaruto
Crossover - Naruto & Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,224 - Reviews: 423 - Favs: 1,597 - Follows: 1,794 - Updated: 10/5/2015 - Published: 10/3/2015 - [Naruto U., Sasuke U.] Aang, Katara
Un-break My Heart by AveonThorn reviews
A return to the past. A second chance. She thought it was the end. That she would never again see the ones she loved so dearly. Yet here she was, in the days of her younger years. Can she save them all from the bleak future she knew, even after having been broken? FemNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 40,662 - Reviews: 221 - Favs: 650 - Follows: 890 - Updated: 6/25 - Published: 9/8/2015 - Naruto U., Naruko U., Team Seven
Return by HatterSaz reviews
The Uchiha family reunite
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,721 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 27 - Published: 10/4/2015 - [Sasuke U., Naruko U.] Bolt U., Sarada U. - Complete
Cloudy Skies by GNFreak reviews
FemNaru. Slow build. She didn't think her past was going to catch up to her, not when she found a far away place where they couldn't find her but of course her luck wasn't that good. If they think they were going to force her to go back there then they had another thing coming because Naruto was home and had been at home for a long time now.
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 5 - Words: 20,923 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 489 - Follows: 609 - Updated: 12/25/2015 - Published: 6/19/2015 - [Naruko U., K. Hibari] Vongola 10th Generation
The Sky Protector by GNFreak reviews
FemNaru. Slow build. One fight shouldn't have led her to coming to a world where ninja didn't exist anymore but of course Sasuke just had to prove her wrong but that was okay for Naru. It was okay for her because it was thanks to him that she was able to feel accepted. It was for that reason and so many others that Naru was still going to save him from that perverted snake.
Crossover - Naruto & Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 14,845 - Reviews: 85 - Favs: 296 - Follows: 365 - Updated: 12/25/2015 - Published: 6/13/2015 - Naruko U., Vongola 10th Generation
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »