Home Community Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed, Since: 10-25-11
Founder: Miyano.Satsuki - Stories: 43 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 96043
A collection of FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics. :3 Spread the gender bending love ! PM me if I forgot or missed any FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics!

Un-titled by Storyus Raccoonus reviews
After two long years Shinichi Kudo has finally been turned back to normal but how exactly will Kaito Kuroba react when he sees that the stress of his heists is also starting to pile up with the stress of her private life? Eventual Fem Shinichi & Kaito. Any help in coming up with a title would be great.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,485 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 1/11 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Dibalik Mata by Okuri Soji reviews
Cinta itu tidak seindah kisah pengantar tidur, tidak pula semudah memanjatkan harapan pada ibu peri dalam dongeng, dan tidak selancar kata yang diucapkan para motivator diluar sana. Untuk bisa tersenyum, diperlukan airmata disetiap pertemuan mereka. AU. Kai/Fem!Shin. Rating dapat berubah.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - Indonesian - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,600 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/15/2014 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
Kaito Who? by Iwamoto Yuri reviews
He's an eternal being: not ageing, not dying and regenerating when his body is fatally wounded. His job? Protecting the earth from alien related disasters. AU universe with Kaito as the Doctor and Fem!Shin, OOCness included. No knowledge of Doctor Who needed. Haku/Shin, eventual Kai/Shin
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 32,108 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 9/26/2013 - Published: 6/22/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K., Saguru H.
Family Matters by Hayashi Yuri reviews
Set of one shots about a family of 3 siblings consists of the twins Kaito and fem!Shin as well as our favorite little detective Conan. Clearly an AU and beware of OoCness! On Hiatus until I get over my writer's block. Sorry!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,611 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 7/12/2013 - Published: 6/22/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Little Stories by Kaggami-chan reviews
So when ever I feel like writing something random or have an random idea, I will put it here! Mostly FemShin-chanXKaito, but I will try some other things too... So far only Shin-Kai thou XD
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 16 - Words: 24,723 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 6/8/2014 - Published: 10/11/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.]
Personality by Kaggami-chan reviews
Sitting on top of a building, a certain teen was asking herself: is there something wrong with my personality? And in the mid of despair, will a white thief prove everyone wrong? KaitoXShinchi in-chan)
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,497 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 11 - Published: 9/23/2014 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
The Women by Yuulle reviews
Conane has found the antidote. But what happens when she takes it? How is she going to face against the BO? It's just a coincidence that the cases are revolved around the Phantom Thief. Fem!Shinichi X Kaito
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,335 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 176 - Updated: 6/13 - Published: 8/31/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Palette by Morte-tan reviews
Plot 2: When I was a child, I dreamed of a man in white who taught me how to make paper stars. He told me when I made 1000 stars, my wish would be granted. [Fluffy/sweet femShinxKaito] [Explanation inside]
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,260 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 12/20/2014 - Published: 12/12/2014 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
Looking Back by Uxie22 reviews
A collection of stories and ideas that never made it into Moonlight Magician.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,426 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 1/12 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Lynx and Lupus by Td03 reviews
Testing a poison on Kudo Shinichi, Gin was confused that there was no mention of her body. When he heard there was a bloodied little girl nearby the place, he suspected she was a witness to Kudo's demise. Spying on her, he witnessed the child's brilliance and planned to use her. Meanwhile, Conan tries to hijack Them with the memory card Akemi gave her (KidCon/KaiShin) Female Conan
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Crime/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,949 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 31 - Published: 1/6 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Ai Haibara/Shiho M., Kaito K., Black Organization
Neighbours by Uxie22 reviews
Having succeeded in taking down the Black Organisation, Shinichi thinks that she could use a break from catching criminals and tangling with murderers and moves from the Kudo Manor to rest. What she doesn't count on is the appearance of a strange magician in her life...
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 20,630 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 70 - Updated: 1/4 - Published: 10/20/2014 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Knight of Pandora by DaLantis reviews
Sequel of: To Hold a Dove - Shinara and Kaito are finally engaged and Kaito has a possible lead to Pandora, the treasure his father hid with his life! As it becomes a race with their lives on the line, will they find the jewel and destroy it before another gets their hands on it? – KaiShin – Warning: Fem!Shin Fem!Hei *Updating over time*
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 11 - Words: 19,623 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 8/20 - Published: 2/28 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] Heiji H., Saguru H.
My Little Meitantei by DaLantis reviews
Branch off of: To Hold a Dove - Shinara is turning 21! What will Kaito do for her? ***One Shot!***
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,706 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/28 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] - Complete
To Hold a Dove by DaLantis reviews
Christie Edogawa has been found by BO and finally has a chance to become Kudo again! With the help of some unexpected people, can she reclaim her former life? KaiShin - Warning: Gender Bender Story. Fem!Shin Fem!Hei Male!Ran
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 32 - Words: 57,159 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 2/27 - Published: 2/17 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] - Complete
The Wolf and Red Riding Hood by xSeraphicx reviews
Kaito watches over the forest as its protector, but he can't help but notice the girl in red who always walks through the forest... Kaito x Fem!Shin
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,948 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 31 - Published: 11/27/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Faint Memories by Kaggami-chan reviews
"The man in black slowly approached me, the dark gun still pointed at him. He hadn't screamed when they shot his leg. He kept quiet, asking me to stay quiet. However, I couldn't see his violet eyes anymore, my mind filled with nothing but red. "Where is Pandora?" Someone asked right next to me, but my eyes didn't move. They… they had shot him. " Fem ShinXKid. ENJOY!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,171 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/20/2013 - Published: 9/11/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Secret Love by Kaggami-chan reviews
The first day of school at Ekoda High school, Shinichi run s into an infamous magician who helps her out... And from that time onward, she cant help but remember his eyes... What does it mean? Why does she keep searching for him? Could it be... Love? Bad summary... FemShinXKaito!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,765 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 10/19/2013 - Published: 10/1/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Christmas Kiss by Kaggami-chan reviews
It s the first time Shinichi spend her Christmas by herself ever since she turned back from being Conan... So how come her plans on helping out in the nursing house get interrupted by an irritating heist? Stupid Kid... it s too cold and all she wants is to go home... However, Kid has other plans. XD FemShinXKid Enjoy!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,189 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 73 - Follows: 18 - Published: 9/6/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
One Meeting by Kaggami-chan reviews
It was by chance he met her at the roof... but he couldn t forget her. And the next time, she was there again. And again, and again... Forget it, I can t write a summary... It s FemShinXKaito... Maybe later with come up with a better summary -.- Enjoy and review XD
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,169 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 13 - Published: 12/18/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] - Complete
Twin Trouble by Kaggami-chan reviews
Many years went by after Shinichi and Kaito met, fell in love and... married! And now that they are back in Japan, along with two little and adorably scary surprises, how will the towns of Beika and Ekoda react to the sudden appearance of two new pranksters? Yup, they had TWINS! Run for it guys, run for it... Family fic, femShin X Kaito! Read and REVIEW!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 31,334 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 40 - Updated: 4/28 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] OC
Oblivious by Hayashi Yuri reviews
Having a very oblivious and pretty girlfriend is not good for Kaito's heart, especially when he gets jealous easily. AU. Character OoC-ness. KaiShin Kaito x Fem! Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 25 - Published: 6/8/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] - Complete
Kona vs Kaito Kid by Metantei Konan reviews
Now Kona in in a singing contest... thanks to KID just to get get a jewel but now Snake and Spider are here as well!FEM!Conan/ Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,366 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Take me away by Eliza-chan450 reviews
Shinichi has never know what's it like to have a proper family, and wasn't expecting to ever know. But when a rather happy go lucky thief sweeps her off her feet-quite literary- she can finally see what a family is all about. Warnings: Slightly cracky, Fem! Shinichi (Now being edited)
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,512 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 69 - Follows: 89 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 6/11/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Story of Us by Okuri Soji reviews
Reunion party, alcoholic beverages, stupid games, his hypnotizing fragrance, and the mutual feeling that was kept as secret from years ago. She blamed it on him and her own stupidity to let this thing happened to their life. KaiFem!Shin. AU.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,610 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/7/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.
Break it All by Kaggami-chan reviews
Edogawa Conan, AKA Kudo Shinichi, already had a difficult life. Furthermore when BO decided to kidnap the her, intrigued by her abilities, her life gets turned upside down. Now what will she do when a certain thief refused to forget everything he overheard, forcing his presence into her life even more than usual? Well, I guess its time to break all the walls.FemShinXKid!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 53 - Words: 222,509 - Reviews: 316 - Favs: 212 - Follows: 224 - Updated: 8/2 - Published: 8/8/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
42 | Page 1 2 Next »