Home Community Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed, Since: 10-25-11
Founder: Miyano.Satsuki - Stories: 29 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 96043
A collection of FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics. :3 Spread the gender bending love ! PM me if I forgot or missed any FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics!

The Wolf and Red Riding Hood by xSeraphicx reviews
Kaito watches over the forest as its protector, but he can't help but notice the girl in red who always walks through the forest... Kaito x Fem!Shin
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,948 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 24 - Published: 11/27/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Faint Memories by Kaggami-chan reviews
"The man in black slowly approached me, the dark gun still pointed at him. He hadn't screamed when they shot his leg. He kept quiet, asking me to stay quiet. However, I couldn't see his violet eyes anymore, my mind filled with nothing but red. "Where is Pandora?" Someone asked right next to me, but my eyes didn't move. They… they had shot him. " Fem ShinXKid. ENJOY!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 12,171 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 10/20/2013 - Published: 9/11/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Secret Love by Kaggami-chan reviews
The first day of school at Ekoda High school, Shinichi run s into an infamous magician who helps her out... And from that time onward, she cant help but remember his eyes... What does it mean? Why does she keep searching for him? Could it be... Love? Bad summary... FemShinXKaito!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 9,765 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 10/19/2013 - Published: 10/1/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Christmas Kiss by Kaggami-chan reviews
It s the first time Shinichi spend her Christmas by herself ever since she turned back from being Conan... So how come her plans on helping out in the nursing house get interrupted by an irritating heist? Stupid Kid... it s too cold and all she wants is to go home... However, Kid has other plans. XD FemShinXKid Enjoy!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,189 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 15 - Published: 9/6/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
One Meeting by Kaggami-chan reviews
It was by chance he met her at the roof... but he couldn t forget her. And the next time, she was there again. And again, and again... Forget it, I can t write a summary... It s FemShinXKaito... Maybe later with come up with a better summary -.- Enjoy and review XD
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,169 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 12 - Published: 12/18/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] - Complete
Twin Trouble by Kaggami-chan reviews
Many years went by after Shinichi and Kaito met, fell in love and... married! And now that they are back in Japan, along with two little and adorably scary surprises, how will the towns of Beika and Ekoda react to the sudden appearance of two new pranksters? Yup, they had TWINS! Run for it guys, run for it... Family fic, femShin X Kaito! Read and REVIEW!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,696 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/15/2014 - Published: 12/26/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] OC
Oblivious by Hayashi Yuri reviews
Having a very oblivious and pretty girlfriend is not good for Kaito's heart, especially when he gets jealous easily. AU. Character OoC-ness. KaiShin Kaito x Fem! Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,015 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 18 - Published: 6/8/2013 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.] - Complete
Kona vs Kaito Kid by Metantei Konan reviews
Now Kona in in a singing contest... thanks to KID just to get get a jewel but now Snake and Spider are here as well!FEM!Conan/ Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,366 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 11/26/2013 - Published: 6/20/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Take me away by Eliza-chan450 reviews
Shinichi has never know what's it like to have a proper family, and wasn't expecting to ever know. But when a rather happy go lucky thief sweeps her off her feet-quite literary- she can finally see what a family is all about. Warnings: Slightly cracky, Fem! Shinichi (Now being edited)
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 5,512 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 73 - Updated: 3/19/2014 - Published: 6/11/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Story of Us by Okuri Soji reviews
Reunion party, alcoholic beverages, stupid games, his hypnotizing fragrance, and the mutual feeling that was kept as secret from years ago. She blamed it on him and her own stupidity to let this thing happened to their life. KaiFem!Shin. AU.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,610 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 8/7/2013 - Published: 1/30/2013 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.
Break it All by Kaggami-chan reviews
Edogawa Conan, AKA Kudo Shinichi, already had a difficult life. Furthermore when BO decided to kidnap the her, intrigued by her abilities, her life gets turned upside down. Now what will she do when a certain thief refused to forget everything he overheard, forcing his presence into her life even more than usual? Well, I guess its time to break all the walls.FemShinXKid!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 49 - Words: 204,129 - Reviews: 276 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 197 - Updated: 12/15/2014 - Published: 8/8/2013 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Elementary, my dear sherlock by Akira Kudo reviews
Three detectives, one thief Three boys, one girl. An equation for disaster, and a bit of love comedy What happens if Shinchi was a girl and each of the gosho boys just happened to fall hopelessly in love with her? I'm really bad at summaries, please read!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 15,532 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 11/16/2014 - Published: 1/7/2013 - Complete
Moonlight Magician by Uxie22 reviews
What if Conan wasn't a boy, but a girl...? KID knows that Christie Edogawa is different from other children, but just how different? And what does she know about Pandora?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 45 - Words: 156,280 - Reviews: 678 - Favs: 580 - Follows: 484 - Updated: 9/27/2014 - Published: 11/24/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Once Upon a Dream by Neji-WarmingUpWinter reviews
She was, and will always be my best friend, but nothing more. Always someone else's, never mine. But, knowing the fact wouldn't stop me from wanting her, nor did it cease my burning feelings for her, for her and her only. Fem!Shin, Male!Ran, KaiShin, one-sided RanShin, Ran-centric, Semi-AU
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,753 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/14/2012 - Ran M. - Complete
Thank You by dsf42 reviews
They kept each other sane through everything. So when KID gets shot out of the sky and the balance of their game overthrown, Shinichi finds a way to thank him; befriending the hurt thief. *Next Update: July 30th* Pairing: Fem!ShinxKai.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,359 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 108 - Updated: 7/23/2012 - Published: 5/13/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Friendship or Love? by ChiChiChico reviews
Shinichi's best friend, Hattori, is in love with her, but when a thief sneaks into her room one night while fleeing the police, will her whole life change? FemShin KaiShin HeiShin one sided.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 20,866 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 54 - Updated: 8/11/2012 - Published: 7/23/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Defining Femininity by serene saber reviews
It isn't easy for a girl to be a detective, especially a male detective. Running from ruthless hunters, hiding from perceptive best friends and fellow detectives while fending off perplexing advances from certain slippery thieves, Kudou Shinichi struggles to protect all she holds dear, including the One Truth and her own identity. Kai/Fem!Shin, AU. Slowly building plot.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 24,112 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 132 - Follows: 168 - Updated: 8/21/2012 - Published: 2/11/2012 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
A Complete 180 by Athle reviews
When Shinichi is forced to crossdress for a mission, nothing eventful really happens. That is, until he ends up getting drunk and flirting with a certain thief and a Kansai detective. Ever since, the life of one Kudou Shinichi was never really the same.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 63,893 - Reviews: 64 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 9/2/2013 - Published: 11/3/2011 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.]
Immortality by Shimizu Hikaru reviews
Summary: By the Pandora's curse, he and Kaito got separated. When he got a chance to be with Kaito again, would Shinichi take it? Would they get together again or forever separated? KaiShin, girl!Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,195 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/14/2011 - Published: 8/9/2011 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
A Flower for the Lady by YukiSkye reviews
Even the most self-assured girl needs to be told they're beautiful every once in a while. Even Shinko. When people keep avoiding her for seemingly no reason, maybe one Kuroba Kaito could tell her why. Genderbent!Shinichi,Ran. KaiShin, one-sided ShinRan
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,338 - Reviews: 49 - Favs: 196 - Follows: 69 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 5/13/2011 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
Stellar by ChibiOkami06 reviews
What if APTX 4869 had had a different effect on Shinichi? The Heisei Holmes now has a bigger problem than solving the cases that come his way - surviving his new gender.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,831 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 6/1/2008 - Published: 3/20/2008 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
To Court a Critic by Dragon's Clan reviews
AU.Kudou Seiko thought she'll go through her daily routine. Home, school, cases, and then back home. Not to mention the fans. So when adding a thief clad in white, she didn't know that she stumbled onto two hard cases that are connected. KaiShin. FemShin!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 16,927 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 75 - Follows: 91 - Updated: 5/4/2010 - Published: 3/10/2010 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.
Meitantei chan! by milkychaitea reviews
After another successful heist, detective Shinichi Kudo vowed to catch the ever elusive thief. But not everything goes as planned when she suddenly finds herself caught in-between Kaitou's heists and a dark organization bent on silencing Kaitou forever!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,006 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 4/15/2011 - Published: 2/5/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
A Blissful Life by Tomyo Torou reviews
Shinichi disappeared, but a girl, his age showed up afterwards. What's the secret she is hiding and who is she.. KaiShin, genderbent!
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 54,684 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 188 - Follows: 111 - Updated: 9/10/2012 - Published: 2/1/2010 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Finding Pandora by Miracle or Magic reviews
Vermouth, having ordered to get rid of Conan, she leaves him dying then a mysterious voice offers him a deal. It will grant anything he wish in exchange for..? Read to find out! Eventual sort of ShinxKai
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 22,493 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 129 - Updated: 7/22/2011 - Published: 4/18/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
28 | Page 1 2 Next »