Home Community Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
FEM!Shinich / FEM!Conan
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Detective Conan/Case Closed, Since: 10-25-11
Founder: Miyano.Satsuki - Stories: 66 - Followers: 9 - Staff: 1 - id: 96043
A collection of FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics. :3 Spread the gender bending love ! PM me if I forgot or missed any FEM!Shinichi / FEM!Conan fics!

Trouble by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
The detective girl was trouble. And Young Master Kaito needed no more. Jii knows. But Chikage thinks otherwise. Kai X Fem!Shin.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,805 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 7/20/2015 - Published: 7/4/2015 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
Remember by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
On a bus back to Beika with Inspector Megure, Officer Sato and Officer Takagi, Kudou Shinichi begins to question why does she do what she does again. And remembers what she's fighting for. "Life is beautiful, Shinichi. That's the reason it's worth living. Worth protecting. Worth fighting for." Kuroba Kaito X Fem! Kudou Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,124 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 4 - Published: 7/26/2015 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Off. Megure, Kaito K. - Complete
Pandora by neonkoi reviews
Shinichi is rightfully pandora's guardian. So naturally, when she finds out her favorite elusive thief is after her friend, she protects the gem. And what's that saying? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Did I mention that Pandora's new favorite hobby is playing matchmaker for a certain detective and thief? Fem!Shin Kaishin- Sarcastic Pandora. You've been warned-
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 30,437 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 1/23 - Published: 5/23/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.]
Dance, Dance, Fall by neonkoi reviews
Kudo Shinichi is a worldwide known dance prodigy. Kuroba Kaito might just be the most talented newbie the world has ever seen and Shinichi is given the task of being his teacher. What can such a talented duo do? Fem!Shin KaiShin - AU
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,813 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/12/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] - Complete
Interruption by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Phones are strictly forbidden in Sakiyama-sensei's class. Any message is read aloud and all calls are to be taken in class- on speaker. That should teach Kuroba Kaito to put his phone on silent. Or where Kaito's precious Pyriel is taken and his prized Poker Face shatters. Kuroba Kaito X Female! Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,576 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 12 - Published: 11/5/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Aoko N. - Complete
Terrible Things by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Lovers are those who are too young to notice how awful and cruel life can be, and too dumb to care about it. Love makes you feel powerful, invincible, untouchable. Love is a weakness, a soft spot, a burden. Kuroba Kaito learns the hard way. "Don't fall in love if she's too much to lose." Kuroba Kaito X Female! Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,097 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/20/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Ai Haibara/Shiho M. - Complete
Clandestine by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Kudou Shinichi has a strange stalker who likes to sneak into her house, snoop at her office, leave weird notes and use little girls to give her roses. Or Kid's failed attempt at courting and Shinichi just doesn't get subtlety. Kuroba Kaito X Female!Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,616 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 15 - Published: 12/8/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] - Complete
When It Was Me by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Kaito may have loved Aoko, but never like he loves Shinichi. "He may have loved me, maybe in another life we might've been… And I'd love to imagine, hope and believe... that there was a time… when it was me." Based on "When It Was Me" by Paula Deanda. Aoko-centric. Established Kuroba Kaito X Female!Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,940 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/13/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Aoko N. - Complete
Perfect by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
"I hold on tight, and let go fast. I hope you're sure of what you're getting yourself into." "And that I like it even if it's killing me?" You know something more between Kaitou Kid and Kudou Shinichi was something you shouldn't do... But you never thought it would be this... perfect? Female!Kudou Shinichi X Kuroba Kaito/Kaitou Kid.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,768 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/16/2015 - [Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.]
Perfectly Envious by neonkoi reviews
There was no contest, no qualm about who would win the show. Jealousy was a nasty word; Aoko was jealous. "Blinded by what I want to have and blinded by what could be, I missed the most important thing. The thing right beside me." Fem!Shin x Kai and hinted Aoko x Hakuba.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,249 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 3 - Published: 12/17/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Aoko N., Saguru H. - Complete
Hate by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
He hated her. He remembered the day he began hating her, when she ceased to be cute and entertaining and amusing. The day she became a challenger, a rival, an opponent. Why did she wear shorts underneath her skirt, anyway? Too bad he couldn't use the "she's-seven-you-sick-pedo" excuse again, like he used to... Kuroba Kaito X Female!Kudou Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,587 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 12/21/2015 - Published: 8/23/2015 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K., Aoko N., Saguru H. - Complete
Road to Oz by DaLantis reviews
Based roughly off the movie, Wizard of Oz, with the characters of Detective Conan. WARNING Fem!Shinichi and separated Shinichi/Conan
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,770 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 12/24/2015 - Published: 12/10/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Heiji H., Saguru H.
Mysterious Eyes by Ana-tantei reviews
Kudo Shinichi didn't think her life could get any weirder than a magical talking gem named Pandora, that was until she was shrunk by a drug and met the elusive and mysterious Kaitou KID! Eventually KaiShin FemShin
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,900 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 12/28/2015 - Published: 6/10/2015 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Of Secrets, Meetings and Obsessions by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
The girls have been keeping the Heisei Holmes all to themselves; which means far away from her boyfriend. Also, Shinichi is a closet yaoi fan and Kaito comes second to her fangirling. For those afflicted with Repressed Yaoi Fangirl In-Denial Syndrome. Kuroba Kaito X Female!Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,831 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/27/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.] Ran M., Saguru H. - Complete
Adventures of Minami Edogawa: The Second New Life by CoolKid94 reviews
PART ONE. A freak accident with an antidote ensures Conan leaves his old life and makes a new life...as a 7 year old girl. How will the new Conan get back to Shinichi now? Rated T for minor adult situations.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,851 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 8/3/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
Adventures of Minami Edogawa: The New Alias by CoolKid94 reviews
PART TWO. When Heiji comes to town, it'll be that much harder for Minami to keep her secret! Too bad Heiji is a murder magnet, and Haibara is acting really weird. And since when was she interested in dolls?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,879 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 12/18/2011 - Published: 10/4/2011 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Heiji H. - Complete
Adventures of Minami Edogawa: The Suspicious Girl by CoolKid94 reviews
PART THREE. Minami Edogawa, formerly Conan, has settled in to living life as a young girl. The only problem is that another young girl is starting to tear apart her disguise. How is Minami going to keep her identity safe? After all, if Ayumi finds out she's Conan, it's only a matter of time before Ran realizes she's Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 24,954 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/27/2013 - Published: 10/23/2012 - M. Sera, Ayumi Y. - Complete
Adventures of Minami Edogawa: First Crush by CoolKid94 reviews
PART FOUR: Minami has pretty much gotten used to being a little girl now, but she gets thrown for a loop during a Kid heist when the thief stirs up some decidedly odd feelings. But when she looks like a little girl, what is she to do?
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 30,779 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 1/5 - Published: 11/2/2015 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K. - Complete
Synesthesia by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
To Kaitou Kid, Kudou Shinichi is an experience, an assault on the senses. And on sanity. And on the heart. Chapter One: Sight: "In his eyes, she was an angel. Otherworldly, ethereal, heavenly." Kaitou Kid X Fem! Kudou Shinichi
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 443 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 11 - Published: 7/12/2015
Cryptic by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Teenagers are never easy to understand. Especially if said teenagers are the teenage Modern Holmes and the adolescent Phantom Thief. Hinted Kaitou Kid X Fem!Kudou Shinichi. Rated T for cerebral hemorrhaging.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,863 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 8 - Published: 6/21/2015 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K., G. Nakamouri - Complete
Kaitou-kun and Meitantei-chan by SSA Javier Grey P.I reviews
Short snippets revolving around the Magician Under the Moonlight and the Great Detective of the East, and their forbidden romance. (GENDERBENT UNIVERSE) Kuroba Kaito X FEMALE! Kudou Shinichi.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 3,921 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 1/30 - Published: 9/5/2015 - [Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E.]
Mermaid s Tale by Kaggami-chan reviews
"You know the fairy tales, where a princess falls in love with a prince and they have their happy ending? Well, this story is a bit different, as it doesn't have an ending yet… Since the ending is still being written. Anyway, let's get started." FemShinXKaito -Fairy Tale. Feel free to read, it s not that strange XD
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,629 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 6 - Published: 7/7/2014 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K., Akako K. - Complete
The Person I Like by Kaggami-chan reviews
There is a reason eyes follow the person your heart wants. There is a reason you ll look into the deepest corners of their hearts if you keep gazing at them. The reason, however, is for you to find. Fem-Shinichi X Kaito.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,245 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 9/24/2015 - Published: 9/17/2015 - Complete
Un-titled by Storyus Raccoonus reviews
After two long years Shinichi Kudo has finally been turned back to normal but how exactly will Kaito Kuroba react when he sees that the stress of his heists is also starting to pile up with the stress of her private life? Eventual Fem Shinichi & Kaito. Any help in coming up with a title would be great. *Discontinued: See author's note in third chapter for information*
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,716 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 74 - Updated: 1/8 - Published: 6/2/2014 - Shinichi K./Conan E., Kaito K.
Dibalik Mata by Okuri Soji reviews
Cinta itu tidak seindah kisah pengantar tidur, tidak pula semudah memanjatkan harapan pada ibu peri dalam dongeng, dan tidak selancar kata yang diucapkan para motivator diluar sana. Untuk bisa tersenyum, diperlukan airmata disetiap pertemuan mereka. AU. Kai/Fem!Shin. Rating dapat berubah.
Detective Conan/Case Closed - Rated: T - Indonesian - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 5 - Words: 28,600 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 3/15/2014 - Published: 12/25/2012 - Kaito K., Shinichi K./Conan E. - Complete
65 | Page 1 .. Last Next »