Home Community Movies How to Train Your Dragon Female Toothless Fanfics
Female Toothless Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Movies How to Train Your Dragon, Since: 09-10-11
Founder: P3MF Alpha 3-Richter - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - id: 95176
A collection of all stories with a Female version of our awesome, lithe, Night Fury friend.

The Hidden Cries of Desperation by Take Me To My Fragile Dreams reviews
'She could hear them; however, the Vikings could not.'
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 245 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/29/2012 - Toothless - Complete
Toothless What? by lilpurplebird reviews
There has been something wrong with Toothless for a while, and Hiccup is not prepared for what it is. mainly Toothless/Hiccup friendship with slight Hiccup/Astrid
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 15,470 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 22 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Toothless's New Love by alvind-rod reviews
What if Toothless was a girl and falling in love with her rider. But one night, she makes a wish and everyhing charges. I don't own the movie.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,327 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 1/23/2011 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Forbidden Love by alvind-rod reviews
Toothless is a princess of dragons, Hiccup is the son of the chiefs to Berk. They met, it's first love at seen but one problem: She a dragoness and he's a human. Are their love is stronger to put the war to end or not. Don't Own HTTYD.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,973 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/12/2011 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
Turnabout by chi-of-ink reviews
He called her 'Toothless,' drawing out the double letters lightly. She must have been as strange to him as he was to her. AU-female!Toothless, no pairings
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,462 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 2/13/2011 - Published: 4/20/2010 - Toothless, Hiccup
Princess's Love by alvind-rod reviews
Hiccup has return to Berk from training but Green Death had Mate who wants Revenge on who destroyed her. But one problem: He needs an apprentice to do the job. Is Hiccup going to fight the King of Dragons or Join Him. Don't own HTTYD or the Book.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 8 - Words: 4,945 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/20/2011 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Hiccup, Toothless - Complete
The Love of A Dragon by alicehatter239 reviews
Hiccup and Toothless...have feelings for each other? What happened there? Join Hiccup and Toothless as they struggle with being together in the town of Berk and even meet a few new people. An adorable romance between Hiccup and Toothless. Female!Toothless
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 11 - Words: 38,948 - Reviews: 122 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 6/25/2011 - Published: 11/20/2010 - Hiccup, Toothless
Correction! by NinjaofTheKeyboard reviews
UH OH! Looks like Hiccup made a LIIIIIIITLE mistake about Toothless. Gladly, there's weird magic plants to help Toothless out!
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 657 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/6/2011 - Hiccup, Toothless
Andrea? by HatterKing222 reviews
Hiccup is cluless about himself Toothless and what's going on Toothless is missing and now there is some new girl Andrea.Rated for future chapters.
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,476 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 9/18/2011 - Published: 7/15/2011 - Toothless, Hiccup
Love's Spell by Crazy Dr Giggles reviews
My name was Anora. I became later know by the Vikings of Berk as Toothless, a dragon of the rarest breed. I was mistaken by the Vikings for a male. Female Dragon/Human Toothless x Hiccup
How to Train Your Dragon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 7,988 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 114 - Follows: 131 - Updated: 11/29/2013 - Published: 12/29/2010 - Toothless, Hiccup