Home Community Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh Female yugi x yami or yami's daughter stories
Female yugi x yami or yami's daughter stories
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Yu-Gi-Oh, Since: 02-12-13
Founder: The Great Uniter - Stories: 4 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 1 - id: 105923
Stories of female yugi x yami and stories of Yami's daughter (stories all most be close to complete or there complete) there can be vampires, and romance, possessiveness (I love possessive stories) killing

My yugi by The Great Uniter reviews
Yami is a full vampire his soul mate is yugi but when yugi starts getting abused and has to live with her abusive mother can the vampire king show yugi what it's like to have a family and be love female Yugi x Yami. Possessive Yami (dark yami)
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 6,603 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 89 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 8/16/2013 - Published: 2/7/2013 - Atem, Yūgi M. - Complete
My Prince Charming by NekoChan707 reviews
Yugis a single teenage high school girl who just wants a boyfriend like all of her other friends do. So what would happened if a boy name Yami, transfer's to her school? Btter summary inside.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 15 - Words: 32,880 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 50 - Updated: 12/27/2009 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Yami Yūgi, Yūgi M. - Complete
Heaven Sent by Moonlite 880 reviews
A young woman named Yugi meets her dream boy in her first semester of college but can their love survive a mad man or will it die before they reach the end of their freshman year. Please tell me if you like it. I do not own any of the characters.
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 22,097 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 6/12 - Published: 12/24/2012 - Yami Yūgi, Yūgi M. - Complete
Incomplete by SailorChibi reviews
"Dark Magician looked at him. "Young one, tell me. What would you give to get the pharaoh back?"" Yuugi makes a sacrifice to get Yami back… and never expected what the resulting consequences would bring. Fem!Yuugi and Fem!Ryou, YYxY, BxR, SxJ
Yu-Gi-Oh - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 63 - Words: 144,604 - Reviews: 1368 - Favs: 820 - Follows: 448 - Updated: 3/15/2013 - Published: 4/16/2012 - Yami Yūgi, Yūgi M., R. Bakura, Yami Bakura - Complete