Home Community Books Twilight Fics I've Read and Enjoyed
Fics I've Read and Enjoyed
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 05-22-10
Founder: Just4ALE - Stories: 78 - Followers: 11 - id: 81711
I've generally enjoyed these stories the most (after the ones listed on my Favorites list) among the ones I've read. Some complete, some still in process.

Hey You by SydneyAlice reviews
Hey you. Yeah you. You with your long brown hair and the vintage t-shirt that's always tied at the bottom. I think you're beautiful.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,280 - Reviews: 672 - Favs: 1,067 - Follows: 217 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Edward, Bella - Complete
Seventeen by giselle-lx reviews
Edward wanted her to stay human. He'd simply had no idea what that meant. Eclipse AU, 10 years on. Written for the ADF Labor Day Fic challenge. One-shot.
Twilight - Rated: K - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,072 - Reviews: 105 - Favs: 92 - Follows: 20 - Published: 9/5/2011 - Carlisle - Complete
Two Words by spanglemaker9 reviews
1st Place Winner in the Missed Connections Contest. "Back in the summer I saw you on the L going into Brooklyn...You wrote me a note on a scrap of paper."
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 10,230 - Reviews: 383 - Favs: 749 - Follows: 172 - Published: 6/29/2011 - Bella, Edward - Complete
The Perfect Name by hit-the-duckies reviews
Why do only four family members get representation in the demonspawn's name? That just ain't right.
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Parody/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,085 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/18/2009 - Renesmee C./Nessie - Complete