Home Community Games Elder Scroll series Fighters Guild
Fighters Guild
Follow .
Focus: Games Elder Scroll series, Since: 10-26-08
Founder: vanillathunder215 - Stories: 7 - Followers: 0 - id: 63451
All stories related to the Fighters Guild, be they romance, action or one-shots. If your FG story isn't in here, drop me a PM and I'll put it in!

A Mage's web by Synchromesh reviews
A young aspiring healer finds herself tossed into life. Adventure happens. Follows Modryn Oreyn's roll in the fighter's guild and the mage's guild quest line before the player arrives. Then toss in a lost vampire. Sound fun? It is.
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 19 - Words: 39,429 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/7/2007 - Published: 5/22/2007
Banding Together by anachantel
This is the story of a Nord, who just establishes herself in the Fighters Guild. She gets caught up in something over her head, and runs into a number of people along the way. In the end, they must get over their prejudices and differences to survive.
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 797 - Published: 7/19/2007
The Dark Days by vanillathunder215 reviews
My version on the earlier days of the Fighters guild and on Modryn Oreyn's journey through it because he amuses me in the game. CHPT. 18 is up! REVIEWS WANTED, APPLY INSIDE! COMPLETE!
Elder Scroll series - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 18 - Words: 51,624 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/27/2008 - Published: 8/4/2007 - Complete