Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI Final Fantasy IV Novelization
Final Fantasy IV Novelization
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 02-19-12
Founder: That Dastard Cerberus - Stories: 12 - Followers: 1 - id: 98460
For all you guys out there looking for the novelization of FFIV, look no further. I have searched to find and archive all of them for your entertain. (WARNING: I do not judge by how well the story was written, nor if it is finished. If it is called a novelization, it's going in here, 'nuff said.)

Final Fantasy IV: The Fate of One by GWing0z reviews
The story of Final Fantasy 4 with the addition of two characters that could change events for the better. Novelization of the game. Please R&R!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 20 - Words: 98,319 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/28/2009 - Published: 2/7/2003
Radiance by Deklos reviews
The story of Final Fantasy IV with a slight twist: What if the incident in the Village of Mist had happened a little differently...? [Chapter 5 Up]
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 24,278 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 12/3/2004 - Published: 11/4/2004
Final Fantasy IV: The Novel by Celes Chere reviews
Based on the storylines of Final Fantasy IV DS & FFIV: The After Years, this is the story of Cecil Harvey, a dark knight whose journey for redemption draws himself, his best friend Kain and his lover Rosa into a dangerous battle for their planet.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 63,843 - Reviews: 54 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 10/17/2010 - Published: 8/10/2002 - Cecil, Kain
Final Fantasy IV: The War of the Crystals by SpacemanSpiff reviews
Novelization of Final Fantasy IV. This part covers Cecil's journey up to his trials on Mt. Ordeals. This is the original that I first put up here, so if you really want to read the almighty roughness of this draft then more power to ya! Enjoy!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 10 - Words: 86,184 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/19/2003 - Published: 3/14/2003
The War of the Crystals Pt II: The Love by SpacemanSpiff reviews
Novelization of Final Fantasy IV. This part covers Cecil's journey from after Mt. Ordeals to just before entering the Underworld. {Update} Cecil returns to Mysidia a Paladin, but will they accept him?
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,621 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/28/2003
Final Fantasy IV : The Novelized Version by annainwonderlandd reviews
Final Fantasy IV, in novel form. Follow Cecil on his journey to raid the world of the evil, collect the crystals, and the new friends that he will meet on this journey.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 11,216 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/6/2006 - Published: 6/25/2006
Final Fantasy IV: Quest of the Paladin novel by Zombie-Cecil reviews
A novelization of the popular RPG Final Fantasy IV. Contains strong language and violence. Slow work (1 page for every minute of gameplay)
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 23,478 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 10/5/2004 - Published: 10/4/2004
Final Alternate Fantasy IV by Milaya Milen Zeal reviews
A novelization of the game, only different from any of the others around. Read and see for yourself. [revised with the text from the Japanese version]
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 20,660 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/22/2006 - Published: 8/22/2003
Out of Time: Rydia's Tale by Mageling reviews
The events of FF2FF4 from the point of view of Rydia the Caller. PG13 for dark thoughts, character death, later romance. Please R&R
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 11,297 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 11/30/2003 - Published: 10/16/2003
Crusader's Run by Soraya21 reviews
This is a retelling of the series Final Fantasy IV that will include elements of both the original release and the DS remake.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 47,816 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/1/2010 - Published: 11/4/2008 - Cecil
Gealach Breithe by Secondhand Soul reviews
Cecil Harvey is a strange man whose heart is filled with a Darkness that he knows he must fight at any cost. When his country, Baron, sets out to capture the mysterious and powerful Crystals it is Cecil who stands against them. FFIV Novel. No spoilers.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 79,861 - Reviews: 68 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 6/27/2012 - Published: 9/19/2010 - Cecil, Golbez