Home Community Games Final Fantasy I-VI Final Fantasy VI AND Ederra Fans here!
Final Fantasy VI AND Ederra Fans here!
Follow .
Focus: Games Final Fantasy I-VI, Since: 07-06-08
Founder: The God Slayer - Stories: 17 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 2 - id: 60147
Talk about everything! Talk from Ederra, all the way to the game's cool story line. Anything you want!

Precious Learning by Croik reviews
After the battle with Kefka, our FF6 friends have a few more...domestic problems to worry about o .
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 24,654 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 9/13/2001 - Published: 1/12/2001
Liquid Karma by thought x crime reviews
Eighteen years after the fall of Kefka, the Empire has been restored and Cadence Miranda Cole is burdened with the possible death of her parents, as well as helping Ryland Figaro take back his father's kingdom. *Chapter 2 now added!*
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 20,255 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 7/7/2001 - Published: 6/16/2001
Do It Yourself by Miyamashi reviews
FF6, EdgarXTerra. From opposite sides of the world, two lonely people are trapped in their duties to the ones who look up to them: Terra in Mobilz and Edgar in Figaro. Sometimes, it takes a little breaking of the rules to stop that loneliness forever...
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,566 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/24/2007
The Last Hope For Magic by The Muse Sway reviews
There's a wedding in Figaro and all is invited. Though, can a kingdom and planet survive the wounds of the past. Can people survive with no hope in something almighty and mystical in the world? TerraxEdgar,CelesxLocke,LockexTerra.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,061 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/27/2009 - Published: 8/19/2008
The Terra Episode by magicite54 reviews
[FF6] This is Tina Branford’s story before (and shortly after) her enslavement of the crown. While struggling to obtain clues about her past and origin she gets entangled into Kefka's web of conspiracy against the Empire and against the world.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 18 - Words: 50,880 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2001
The Prisoner of Figaro by sakuraigo3838 reviews
Terra Branford, a soldier of the Empire, is captured and brought to the castle of Figaro as a prisoner. All Edgar Roni Figaro has to do now is to keep her in his custody until their victory against the Empire is assured...NOW COMPLETE
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 41,489 - Reviews: 45 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/26/2008 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Complete
Routine by Lassarina Aoibhell reviews
Final Fantasy VI. Routine doesn't have to be a bad thing. EdgarxTerra. SPOILERS.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,047 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
Reaping and Sowing by Cable Fraga reviews
Chapter 12 - “Prepare the dungeon for a very special guest. Heavy chains and other restraints and anything else unpleasant you can think of,” Kefka grinned.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 32,996 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/9/2008 - Published: 2/5/2006
Final Fantasy VI: Slaves of the Empire by Mellona reviews
Terra Branford and Celes Chere - every man, woman, and child knows the names of the two heroines who saved the world from ruin. Everyone knows what they have done but few know the story of their sad childhood and intertwined pasts. One man knows best.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,319 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 6/20/2008 - Published: 6/6/2008
Avarius Rising by Mr Toes reviews
FF6: The ongoing, self-styled chronicles of the world's unluckiest Mage Knight. Join the poor, hapless sod as he stumbles headlong into Part Two: The Thief, the King, the 'Knight, and her brother.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 31 - Words: 256,976 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 5/9/2014 - Published: 12/13/2006
FF6: Terra by mintbaby reviews
Uncertain yet determined, strong yet innocent Terra has seen death. Now her heart is opened to the discovery of who she is and what she wants. The Terra saga vol 1
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 38,567 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/22/2006 - Edgar, Locke, Setzer, Terra - Complete
The Shadow of the Empire by Silverlune24 reviews
FF6 After two years of the fall of Kefka, a new discovery is going to change our heroes lives. RR! Chap 14 up!
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 16 - Words: 68,363 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/19/2004 - Published: 1/29/2004
The Whitest Rose by Laurel-Crowned reviews
As part of a peace agreement involving warring nations, a marriage is arranged between Figaro’s King Edgar and Celes Chere of the Empire. Problems arise when Celes falls not for Edgar but for Figaro’s young emissary, a man named Locke Cole.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 36,595 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 4/28/2005 - Published: 9/22/2002
Final Fantasy VI: Novelization by The God Slayer reviews
FFVI: Set in game. Join Terra in the adventure of FFVI. See how she met her friends and foes, and her past. With a hint of Edgar/Terra, Setzer/Darly and Locke/Celes. in-depth. Last chapter added. Reviews are always welcomed.
Final Fantasy I-VI - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 76 - Words: 163,133 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/5/2008 - Published: 6/20/2008