Home Community TV Shows Teen Wolf Finally a place with no Sterek? Scott all the way!
Finally a place with no Sterek? Scott all the way!
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Teen Wolf, Since: 08-02-10
Founder: Ruffled Phoenix Feathers - Stories: 73 - Followers: 15 - id: 84092
For those who want to read something that is not Sterek. There are very few good fics out there about Scott that don't feature Sterek overtaking the story. I'm a devoted Scott McCall fan and I got tired of only finding Sterek. This community will have good, well written, Scott-centered fics about friendship, angst, humor, drama, and one-shots. All will be read by me before I add them but I'll take recommendations.

The Strength of the Wolf is the Pack by authorwannabe101 reviews
A series of connected one-shots that happen after season five. 1: "Derek's Homecoming"; 2: "Isaac Returns to the Pack"; 3: "Jackson Returns"; 4: "The Truth Cannot Be Long Hidden"; 5: "just wasting my time on the moon"; 6: "See How They Run"; 7: "Reforging Bonds - A Prequel to After"; 8: "Hemicorporectomy"; 9: "The World Knows Our Name"
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 9 - Words: 16,395 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 152 - Follows: 100 - Updated: 4/10/2017 - Published: 9/4/2016 - Scott M., Jackson W., Derek H., Isaac L. - Complete
Fifteen Minutes by earthly squib reviews
"All of the sudden it seemed far more difficult to breathe, the air growing thinner each time he inhaled. Because Scott had died and Stiles wasn't there for him." What if, instead of Scott coming to the hospital and being attacked by Stiles, Stiles called Melissa and learned about how Scott died in 5x10. Written before the 5B premiere. Sciles bromance. (5x11 Speciulation fic)
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,689 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 30 - Published: 1/6/2016 - Scott M., Stiles S., Melissa M. - Complete
Life of Scott McCall by MadalineGrace reviews
This is just a collection of one shots about my favorite teen wolf, Scott! All will be hurt/comfort and Scott centric. Some episode tags, some original ideas! As always, I own nothing but the plot that I came up with. Enjoy!
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,528 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 204 - Follows: 139 - Updated: 3/17/2016 - Published: 7/24/2015 - Scott M., Allison A., Stiles S., Derek H.
Wishful Thinking by Ruby Casablanca reviews
He's dying. He knows it in every fiber of his being. He knows it in the way he knows the sun will rise in the morning and the sky is blue. And through the pain he sees her there, right above him, even though he knows he can't. Even though he shouldn't. It isn't possible. Post 5x10.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 875 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 21 - Published: 8/25/2015 - Scott M., Allison A. - Complete
i'm done being the shitty alpha by grapes-day reviews
It takes him a while to get his pack back together. He gets Malia back in three hours, Liam in two weeks and Lydia in three. Kira comes back a month later. It takes him so much longer to get Stiles back. McCall pack feels. Rated T for swearing.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,421 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 97 - Follows: 152 - Updated: 8/29/2015 - Published: 8/26/2015 - Scott M., Stiles S., Lydia M., Malia T.
A Perfect Guilt by Wesz reviews
Liam feels guilty for attacking Scott and reviews how their relationship has changed ever since. Or the one where terrible things have a great outcome, because Scott McCall is the most compassionate alpha ever.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,784 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 32 - Published: 8/27/2015 - [Scott M., Liam D.] - Complete
We're Brothers Now by Thousandsmiles reviews
"Scott you and me, we're brothers now." And Derek still holds to that.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 733 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 28 - Published: 2/18/2015 - Scott M., Derek H.
Agonized by macrauchenia reviews
He wasn't concerned for his own life. He no longer feared death, but he didn't realize it until the cold barrel pressed into his fever-flushed skin. The assassin didn't realize that for Stiles, living without his friends was a fate far worse than any death. [Tag to 4x07 "Weaponized"]
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,461 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 186 - Follows: 33 - Published: 1/19/2015 - Scott M., Stiles S. - Complete
Beacon by NuthatchXi reviews
"Of course Scott would choose to die by light." One-shot. Tag to Motel California, 3x06. Stiles/Scott friendship, character study.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 635 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 76 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/1/2015 - Scott M., Stiles S. - Complete
I'll Help You by Thousandsmiles reviews
Lydia comes to Scott for help.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,566 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 22 - Published: 1/13/2015 - Scott M., Lydia M. - Complete
It's Just Never That Easy by Linguam reviews
Set during S3E24. Their plan worked and the Nogitsune is finally defeated, but things are far from "okay". Or, Scott gets Stiles home after the ordeal and they talk. A bit on the angsty side. One-shot. No slash.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,914 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 23 - Published: 9/14/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S. - Complete
Scents by Aleithria reviews
After being attacked and dropped down a well, Liam seeks comfort in his alpha. One-shot. Pack fluffiness. No slash.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,954 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 246 - Follows: 68 - Published: 8/23/2014 - Scott M., Liam D. - Complete
Learning control by UK-824 reviews
Liam is still getting used to the idea of being a werewolf so he asks Scott some questions that have been on his mind. Scott teaches him about control, rabbit sandwiches, pack, and more. *Sixth and Final chapter posted! My version of the season finale. Not everyone goes to save Scott and Kira, and not everyone comes back alive.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 36,785 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 167 - Follows: 128 - Updated: 12/9/2014 - Published: 8/14/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Liam D. - Complete
What My Son is by Blackwolf-20 reviews
When Melissa heard what Scott had done to Liam, she was more than surprised. How will she handle meeting him again now that he's her son's beta? Will she be able to convince him her son is not a monster?
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,916 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 24 - Published: 8/10/2014 - Scott M., Melissa M., Liam D. - Complete
Weaponized Alternate Ending by QHReiner reviews
Where Melissa is more hands on in helping her son.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,298 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 49 - Published: 8/7/2014 - Scott M., Melissa M., Agent McCall
purpose by ShadowsTakeAll reviews
At first you do it because you have to, but slowly it actually starts to matter again.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,543 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 13 - Published: 8/7/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Lydia M., Isaac L. - Complete
But I'm Only Human by ChasetheWindTouchtheSky reviews
Missing Scene from 'Weaponized.' It's important to have something to focus on when you're on the verge of a panic. But when the adrenaline wears off and your friends are safe and alive, panic is all that's left. - Agent McCall notices Stiles isn't outside for the student attendance. Lydia hears running water. That's math Scott hates. One-Shot.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 382 - Follows: 78 - Published: 8/5/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Lydia M., Sheriff Stilinski - Complete
Five Times Coach Forced Stiles and Scott to Help the Lacrosse Team by ChasetheWindTouchtheSky reviews
Five Times Coach Forced Stiles and Scott to Help the Lacrosse Team (and One Time They Volunteered) - Inspired by a Tumblr post that suggested that he made them helpers after seeing them wait for their parents to pick them up (due to their high-demand jobs). Fun One-Shot, full of Coach/Skittles moments.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,228 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 559 - Follows: 141 - Published: 7/10/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Coach Finstock - Complete
The Instinct to Comfort by ihadtoputitsomewhere reviews
This takes place in the episode "The Overlooked," when Scott and Stiles get to Derek's loft to tell him about Jennifer. We don't really get to see that go down, so this is my take on how it could have gone. OR Stiles needs some hugs and Scott can totally tell.
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 24 - Published: 7/6/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S. - Complete
The Good, The Bad, and The Worst by devon380black reviews
"You can't unclench your teeth to howl the way you should", Lydia's thoughts - [4.01 the dark moon]
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,075 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/30/2014 - Scott M., Allison A., Lydia M. - Complete
it's not planned, but nothing ever is anymore by xoxomolls reviews
"Maybe you're young and sometimes stupid and you're as far from normal as possible. But your window is always unlocked and your bedroom door is always open and you think that makes all the difference." Scottcentric oneshot. Slight Angst. Sciles. Scydia. Scallison. Scisaac. Scerica. Scoyd. Scerek.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,945 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 32 - Published: 6/30/2014 - Scott M., Allison A., Stiles S., V. Boyd - Complete
I Knew It Was Coming by ihadtoputitsomewhere reviews
Yet another fic about Sciles. Stiles has a panic attack at school. Scott to the rescue!
Teen Wolf - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,647 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 295 - Follows: 69 - Published: 5/27/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S. - Complete
one plus one will never not equal him plus you by xoxomolls reviews
"He's your best friend and your brother and you are completely uninterested in a life without him in it." Scott/Stiles bromance. Oneshot. Slight Angst. Hints of Scallison and Stydia.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,312 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 120 - Follows: 31 - Published: 5/29/2014 - Scott M., Allison A., Stiles S., Lydia M. - Complete
You Said My Name but the Devil Came by cranapplepye reviews
Long fingers flutter playfully, almost suggestively up and down the wrapped grip of the katana. Scott stares at him; hands gripping the edge of the table behind him, alarm and disbelief on his face. His body shivers just slightly as the reverberations of Stiles' fingers quiver through the razor-edged sword lodged inside his chest, piercing him through.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Angst/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,992 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 18 - Published: 5/1/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Nogitsune - Complete
Dude, it's Beacon Hills by UK-824 reviews
Danny knows. Figures. And now, Scott and Stiles know that he knows. Now Danny has to choose on if he wants to stay oblivious, or if he wants to know what really goes bump in the night. Set after 3B finale but Kate hasn't happened yet. Rated T for light, scattered swearing and to be safe.
Teen Wolf - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Friendship - Chapters: 5 - Words: 14,766 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 6/10/2014 - Published: 4/25/2014 - Scott M., Stiles S., Lydia M., Danny M. - Complete
65 | Page 1 .. Last Next »