Home Community Cartoons Fillmore Finished Fillmore! Fanfiction
Finished Fillmore! Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Fillmore, Since: 04-09-06
Founder: Abellen - Stories: 15 - Followers: 0 - id: 30690
A community of completed Fillmore fanfiction. If you've finished your story then send me a message and I'll put it in the community.

Bullies of the Night by Leo Damascus reviews
I know the title is corny. You'll see how it's important. A mysterious bully emerges in X-middle school, and reaks havoc on student Chase Kristofer. Only Fillmore can solve this case! Too bad he's on forced vacation... COMPLETE!
Fillmore - Rated: K - English - Mystery - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,768 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 5/24/2004 - Published: 5/3/2004 - Complete
The Scales Tipped by Ekaphant reviews
Ingrid Third is having trouble fitting in at X Middle School. What would've happened if she had become Fillmore's nemesis instead of his partner?
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 31,752 - Reviews: 121 - Favs: 56 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/25/2004 - Published: 1/6/2004 - Complete
What you don't see, Test of the Tested by ThunderStorm-8 reviews
ok i have always wondered wht happened after the end ot Test of the Tested. when F says, You're gonna let me have a turn right? and I says you'll have to catch me first anyway this is stupid and short and sweet. not a one shot cuz no feelings r admited fi
Fillmore - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 393 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 13 - Published: 8/13/2004 - Complete
Dishonor Roll by Vicki and Teazer reviews
Someone's out to steal the five thousand dollar award to X Middle School for having the most kids registered in honor roll in the district. Please RR! As of 1123 Dishonor Roll is complete!
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Mystery - Chapters: 11 - Words: 17,982 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 11/23/2004 - Published: 1/25/2004 - Complete
Don't Forget by Spero2 reviews
Fillmore's old partner returns, has Ingrid lost her partner and her best friend? And what happens when an enemy of old returns? Ingrid Fillmore pairing. Updating and editing as of April 2007.
Fillmore - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 12,615 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/25/2004 - Published: 7/13/2004 - Complete
Illusion by Silver Storm Dragon reviews
An interlude between friends... Confusion abounds. One shot. (I think it's weird...but I like it...)
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,312 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/27/2005 - Complete
Double Deceit by Rose Garden twilight reviews
Rating went down.Ingrid birthday is coming up but someone is after her. Is it because of her closeness to Fillmore. In this whole thing she questions her feelings for him. The worse mistake is letting her go from the force. ingfillmore complete
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 12,085 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 2/18/2005 - Published: 10/24/2004 - Complete
Migraines and Roses by Ekaphant reviews
They always thought Vallejo hated Valentine's Day. They'll never know any better. Vallejo never really thought about February the 14th as anything but another work day, until an unexpected discovery uncovers memories of the past... (oneshot)
Fillmore - Rated: K - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,473 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/5/2005 - Complete
All I Want for Christmas by AlwaysWrite reviews
CHAPTER 3 UP! COMPLETED! Fillmore and Ingrid are at a Safety Patrol Christmas party. O'Farrell brings in some mistletoe. Things are gonna get interesting ;) Lots of fluffiness, IF pairing(duh).
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 9,001 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/7/2005 - Published: 2/19/2005 - Complete
Days to Remember by starrystarryeyes reviews
Mainly about Fillmore and Ingrid. There's a new crime at X Middle School, but something happens to one of the dynamic duo! [COMPLETE]added borders
Fillmore - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,769 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/23/2005 - Published: 1/19/2005 - Complete
Shattered by Abellen reviews
It only takes a moment to shatter someone's life apart. When Ingrid's parents are killed it seems that things couldn't get worse for X's girl genius, but it's only the beginning. IF. Rated for themes. See author's notes.
Fillmore - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 21 - Words: 67,064 - Reviews: 216 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 11/27/2005 - Published: 9/8/2005 - Complete
Check Mate by Monsterchild reviews
Remember Check Matey? What if Ingrid hadn't resisted his charm? What would happen in the case? Read to find out! Sorry, I suck at Summaries!
Fillmore - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 1,563 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/19/2005 - Published: 10/15/2005 - Complete
Running from Yourself by Rose Garden twilight reviews
rating might go down.not sure yet. Ingrid returns to Xhigh school and everthing is wrong. She has to fix it straight. Will she be able to go through the twist and lies that are waiting for her? IF Sequel to Double Deceit! R&R
Fillmore - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 12,462 - Reviews: 108 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 1/15/2006 - Published: 3/1/2005 - Complete
to my sister by too.good reviews
just a poem Ingrid wrote for her sister, after the death of their parents. How her sister took care of her, it's her to say that she sppreciated it
Fillmore - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 100 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/1/2006 - Complete
Past, Present and Moving On by Zororules reviews
Moving was the worst thing that ever happened,but now he's back. A new case comes up and five Saftey Patrol officers are almost killed. Something big will be going down, but who will win, good or bad? Chaos ensures. Please Review!
Fillmore - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,276 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/15/2006 - Published: 12/13/2005 - Complete