Home Community Cartoons Storm Hawks Finn Fics.
Finn Fics.
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Storm Hawks, Since: 04-22-08
Founder: Lzsmith8 - Stories: 46 - Followers: 1 - id: 57785
The sharpshooter who falls off his skimmer at least once or twice a day. He needs more attention! Here you will find all your Finn fics. If you don't see yours, let me know. Don't have to be Finn-centric, but he's gotta be important!

Paying the Price by Liestra reviews
Starling has joined the Storm Hawks! But one of the members isn't so happy about it. Feeling like he's no longer a part of the team, Finn decides to seek his fortune elsewhere. But what he finds is not what he was expecting, and his future looks bleak.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 22 - Words: 26,284 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 12/13/2008 - Published: 11/22/2008 - Finn, Starling - Complete
Dancing Through Life by WhispertheWolf reviews
Songfic: What Finn first thought of life when he and Junko first met Aerrow, Radarr, and Piper. Goes along with "The Drifter". Written before Season 2.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,792 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2008 - Finn - Complete
You Belong With Me by Saffronica612 reviews
Songfic, "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift. Finn has always been into hot, glamorous chicks...why can't he see that the girl he needed was right there in front of him? Finn/Piper
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,542 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Piper, Finn - Complete
In Deep by Liestra reviews
Stranded together, Finn and Piper find they have to rely on each other. What else will they find?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 33,330 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/11/2008 - Published: 11/2/2008 - Finn, Piper - Complete
Cake by crimsonnette reviews
Finn/Piper Oneshot When Finn forgets Piper's birthday-again- what will he do to make up for it? And will he get HIS birthday wish?....
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/16/2008 - Complete
Growing Up Finnegan by magique reviews
A series of pre-canon ficlets loosely connected to 'Five Linear Events'. The first 14 years of Finn’s life through his mother’s eyes. No pairings.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,311 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Published: 2/25/2009 - Finn, Aerrow - Complete
Beam by Shipmate reviews
Piper isn't a girl. Not really. // FinnPiper
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 442 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Finn, Piper - Complete
Of Pastures Greener by J'oublie m'appelle reviews
“I don’t know about you Piper, but the Storm Hawks are the best thing that ever happened to me, and I am not,” he crossed his arms, “gonna stand around and play ‘what if.’” Finn looked determinedly over to the girl in question. Piper/Finn friendship fic.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,123 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Finn, Piper
Stars by Keeper of Tomes reviews
46 of the 100 Challenge. "One day, a fisherman will catch a mermaid. One day, the sky will fall and impale itself on the mountains, bleeding starlight. One day, she will fall in love."
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2009 - Piper, Finn - Complete
Finn's Tearaway Journal by violet starfirix reviews
Finn writes a sheet on what he feels. First time fanfic, please be gentle. A drabble of a truly unreal kind.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 761 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/2/2009 - Finn - Complete
While My Guitar Gently Weeps by Saffronica612 reviews
Birthday present for LethoBion. "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" by the Beatles. Piper and Aerrow, the perfect couple...as seen through Finn's eyes...
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,499 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 10 - Published: 11/15/2009 - Finn - Complete
The Greatest Peril by whateverimcurrentlycalled reviews
Piper finally tells Aerrow she loves him, but when her precious sky knight is critically wounded in battle with the infamous Dark Ace, she finds herself losing the battle to keep him alive... AxP some bits could be mistaken for FxP, although its not FxP..
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 9 - Words: 10,096 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 12/17/2009 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Complete
Hide and go Seek by Liestra reviews
Can the Storm Hawks really be destroyed? Only one can find the answer. Will Finn be in time? And where will his search take him?
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 16 - Words: 42,013 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 10/14/2008 - Published: 9/27/2008 - Finn, Starling - Complete
Reflections of the sky by Clouds on Monday reviews
Fame and fortune, is that what Finn had always wanted? When the Storm Hawks meet a celebrity, Finn comes up with a cunning plan. But will Finn get more than he had bargained for in his get rich quick scheme? Get ready for a bumpy, funny and chaotic ride!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 19,381 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 7/29/2009 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Finn, Aerrow
ScrewUp by Flame Soldier reviews
Finn, determined that he's a screw-up, and coward decides to leave the Storm Hawks for their own good. Where will he go? Will he be able to redeem himself? Complete!
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 16 - Words: 16,443 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/10/2008 - Published: 6/18/2008 - Finn, Junko
Captain Hawkeye by Lzsmith8 reviews
Finn discovers that nothing is write in stone, and the rules don't matter after all. With the help of his co-pilot, can Finn discover his destiny, or is his fate to be lost in the winds of Atmos? UPDATED! I R TEH BACK!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 7,246 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 12/2/2009 - Published: 6/18/2008
The Best of Me by Shini02 reviews
Oneshot. Sometimes, Finn really hates himself. FinnxPiperxClone!Finn.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 571 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/9/2008 - Finn, Piper - Complete
Storm Hawk Scenes by Lzsmith8 reviews
Because changing what your original plans were into something completely different works. Storm Hawks stories that made more sense in my head than they did/do on paper. Think of them as long drabbles that flew around my head until they escaped. Crazy...
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,149 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 5/21/2008
Those orange eyes by Dacica Dracones reviews
He loves her. But she doesn't love him. She loves his friend...Finn fic.
Storm Hawks - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 523 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/7/2008 - Piper, Finn - Complete
Breathe by Ambrel reviews
It had only taken three days for everything to occur and now that it all had, I think that we were all a little changed. ***Piper/Finn***
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,586 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 2/6/2008 - Published: 1/28/2008 - Finn, Piper - Complete
Stuck in the Condor with you by Madame Lady reviews
The Storm Hawks lose power and are trapped in the Condor on an uncharted Terra for an entire day, without distraction. Will they fall victim to the unknown Terra, or worse...will they survive Finn's lame jokes? Piper's POV. No intended pairings. Complete!
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,872 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/12/2008 - Published: 1/16/2008 - Complete
Gonna Be Alright by T. F. Crosby reviews
As the saying goes, Some things are better left unsaid. But there are many things we need to say to those we love before it's too late. "If you fly away tonight, I wanna tell you that I'm sorry, that I never told you, when we were face to face"
Storm Hawks - Rated: K - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,850 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/12/2008 - Complete
The Price by T. F. Crosby reviews
In war, killing is inevitable. He never wanted to kill anyone, but with every battle you fight, it becomes harder to avoid. In war, some have to grow up fast. Finn centric
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,457 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Finn - Complete
Sacrifice by T. F. Crosby reviews
Continuation of The Price. It was so easy now and he hated himself for it. But he promised himself that as long as he drew breath, he would continue to fight. No matter the cost.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,448 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2008 - Finn, Aerrow - Complete
Home is Where the Heart Is by mistressmarionette reviews
Finn contemplates retirement. Aerrow is not amused.
Storm Hawks - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,133 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 18 - Published: 12/10/2007 - Complete
37 | Page 1 2 Next »