Home Community Games Legend of Dragoon Fire and Darkness: A Rose and Dart Romance Community
Fire and Darkness: A Rose and Dart Romance Community
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Dragoon, Since: 03-19-08
Founder: Kobayashi Riku - Stories: 6 - Followers: 2 - id: 56773
This community contains stories centered around the pairing of Rose and Dart from Legend of Dragoon.

Passion Fruit by Smuck reviews
Dart and Rose discuss the edible reproductive bodies of seed plants
Legend of Dragoon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 909 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Published: 9/7/2002
Interuptions by 0xShelkyx0 reviews
ONESHOT DartxRose Rose really likes Dart.....So now she wants to confess. A short story of rose's confession and her many thoughts...and an obstacle named Shana.
Legend of Dragoon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,212 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/13/2007 - Complete
I'll always be with you by Mochi1 reviews
~cheesy... a mushy love story about Dart and Rose from Legend of Dragoon. heh... after several awkward sleeping positions Rose decided to take a walk...~
Legend of Dragoon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 867 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Published: 5/26/2001
Darkened Hope by Sicanasda reviews
My masterpiece! PG-13 for blood and other mature things. Dart-Rose, the way it's suppose to be. My character makes his first true appearance in my fics. R&R.
Legend of Dragoon - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 46,036 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 5/4/2002 - Published: 2/26/2002