Home Community TV Shows Suite Life series Fireman's Ball Maddie and Esteban
Fireman's Ball Maddie and Esteban
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Suite Life series, Since: 05-17-06
Founder: Quirky Del - Stories: 20 - Followers: 4 - id: 32103
I just thought it would be nice to provide a little haven for us weirdies that love Maddie and Esteban stories...also will be happy to house Arwin and Carey fics just for the heck of it, cuz I've got a soft spot for the underdog! PS If you have a story that you would like posted here message me and let me know so I can check it out!

Unfixable by Alone in the Solitude of Texas reviews
Maddie Fitzpatrick feels that her life is one big mess that no one can fix. When she goes and breaks the law, will things ever get better? Oneshot, bad summery. Please read and review.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,656 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 2/1/2007 - Published: 1/21/2007 - Complete
Frozen by SolidGoldHeart reviews
Becoming cold and frozen to happiness, Maddie conteplates why living is so important. Thinking she's got nothing left to live for, will a young man change her mind and melt her frozen heart? ExM fic
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,180 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 10/28/2006 - Published: 9/22/2006
The Greatest Time of Year by captain lyd reviews
Maddie can't find any joy in this Christmas season. Maybe the employees of the Tipton can change her outlook. Obviously a Christmas fic, it also is MaddiexEsteban. I do not own the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,161 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 8/17/2007 - Published: 10/30/2006
If you love me by captain lyd reviews
Maddie and Esteban. They love each other. But what happens when family, and people from the past get in the way? How far will their relationship be allowed to go, when there is opposition? I do not own the Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,567 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 10/30/2006
The note by SolidGoldHeart reviews
A love note is misplaced at the tipton during valentines day, and the entire gang believes the note is for them. Sparks fly as new relationships are built...but who wrote the note, and to who?
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 11,175 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 10/9/2006 - Published: 9/14/2006
Closely Ballroom by captain lyd reviews
Esteban is teaching Maddie how to dance. MaddieEsteban. I, sadly, do not own the Suite Life of Zack and Cody. Please read and review!
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,687 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 10/24/2006 - Published: 9/27/2006 - Complete
I can’t see him and he can’t see me by SolidGoldHeart reviews
sequal to 'And then I saw him, and he saw me'. Maddie and Esteban are hiding a secret...will it be figured out...and who will be angry.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,217 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 10/19/2006 - Published: 9/14/2006
Reunion by captain lyd reviews
The tipton has been closed for some time. Mr. Moseby has put together a little reunion for his old employees. How will Maddie react after seven years of being gone? Maddie and Esteban. I don't own any suite life characters, just borrowing.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,359 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 9/20/2006 - Published: 8/26/2006 - Complete
And then I saw him, and he saw me by SolidGoldHeart reviews
Maddie and Esteban...best friends...then why do they think something else...why can't they just be friends...will they ever be more then friends? R&R
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 4,359 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/7/2006 - Published: 8/27/2006
Elan, Elan by Aeris Tiniel Mirime reviews
Neglected at home, Maddie falls in with a street gang called The Tiptons. There, she forms a connection with a Tipton member called Esteban. Inspired by the song "South Side" by Moby and Gwen Stefani.
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,150 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/10/2007 - Published: 8/1/2006 - Complete
Persuasion by Quirky Del reviews
It had been a very long time, twelve years. Had she been persuaded to make the right decision all that time ago, and if not was it too late to fix things? Maddie,Esteban
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,833 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 10/9/2006 - Published: 7/29/2006 - Estebon R., Maddie F.
Now's Your Moment by RockDiva reviews
The revolution in Esteban's country is over, making him crown prince. What will become of his life at the Tipton? Part 2 of my MaddieEsteban trilogy. FINAL CHAPTER NOW UP!
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,749 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/2/2006 - Published: 6/10/2006 - Complete
My Beautiful Flower by The Girly Man reviews
Arwin. Carey. Fluffy. Short.
Suite Life series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 466 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/6/2006 - Complete
Another Prom Story by Aeris Tiniel Mirime reviews
Maddie plans on recruiting Esteban to take her to this year's prom. When she finds out that London has the same plans, unexpected jealousies and revelations arise.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,276 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/14/2006 - Complete
Con Cariño by Aeris Tiniel Mirime reviews
Whenever Maddie has a problem, Esteban is always there to help her through it, and make her day a little brighter. Esteban x Maddie friendship fluff, with slight leanings towards something more. UPDATED JULY 1st.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,076 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/1/2007 - Published: 4/24/2006
The Last Place You Look by Aeris Tiniel Mirime reviews
Maddie and Esteban find themselves accidently mentioning each other's names at odd times. But it's just coincidence, right? Or does the subconcious sometimes try to tell us things we don't realize ourselves? COMPLETE.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 14,808 - Reviews: 92 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/30/2006 - Published: 5/11/2006 - Estebon R., Maddie F. - Complete
Romance at the Tipton by Sci F.I. Warper reviews
Maddie has a crush on a certain hotel employee. What will London do when she finds out? Meanwhile the twins find out Arwin is gonna ask their mom out on a date.
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 3,329 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 5/23/2006 - Published: 2/18/2006
Someday, When My Dreams Come True by RockDiva reviews
When Maddie starts dreaming that she's a princess, it leads her to wonder who her prince could be. MaddieEsteban pairing. The first of 3 stories. Now Complete!
Suite Life series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,044 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 5/23/2006 - Published: 5/14/2006 - Complete
Methinks The Lady Doth Protest Too Much by Quirky Del reviews
Esteban is getting attention and Maddie can't figure out why it bothers her so much, will meddlesome others help her realize in time, Maddie Esteban, NOW COMPLETE!
Suite Life series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 8 - Words: 15,951 - Reviews: 82 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/3/2006 - Published: 4/30/2006 - Complete