Home Community Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender Fire's light: a Zuko and OC community
Fire's light: a Zuko and OC community
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender, Since: 10-31-08
Founder: elemental13 - Stories: 35 - Followers: 19 - id: 63578
This is a C2 for Zuko and OC stories. I will try to get all of the Zuko and OC stories into it. For all the ZukoxOC fans ^_^

Blackout by AvaMcKenna reviews
"You're a prince," She reminded me, as if I needed to be reminded. "Therefore, someone will want you. Now, exactly what they want with you, I'm not sure. But, just as long as I get what I want, I don't really care." Zuko X OC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 40 - Words: 107,307 - Reviews: 232 - Favs: 240 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 10/2/2011 - Published: 8/4/2010 - Zuko, OC - Complete
A Woman Scorned by elemental13 reviews
Okay not good at summaries I know you hear that a lot but just give it a quick look. Kona has spent 5 years in prison. Her family is dead. What happens when she finally gets her freedom from the new FireLord. After the defeat of Ozai. Zuko/OC ON HIATUS
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,676 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/22/2010 - Published: 10/10/2008 - Zuko, Iroh
Wings of Fire and Water by Luna Lunatic reviews
Mizuki is a girl with a secret and a bad past but when she joins Aang and the gang her whole life changes and she falls for a certain fire bender. But when they find out about her secret will they leave her to get captured or help her. ZukoXOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,017 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 3/14/2009 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Zuko
The Two Avatars by KyreexXxKitsune reviews
The cycle was broken. Kana had to be moved from place to place ever since she was a young girl, for she is the newest avatar. Now she must hide her secret while befriending Avatar Aang, who disappeared over 100 years ago. Better description inside ZukoXOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 6,410 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 7/20/2008 - Published: 9/2/2007 - Zuko, Katara
The Fire Nations High Priestess by Eszra reviews
What if the Fire Nation had a High Priestess? What if she were best friends with Zuko? For all those who love Zuko, and don't like Mai.Yuck ZukoXOC And a note:I have noting aganst Goths, I just realy don't like Mai.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 20 - Words: 45,081 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 8/12/2009 - Published: 10/29/2007 - Zuko
Consideration, Compassion, and Care by tkdgirl14 reviews
Zuko is found wandering around a dusty, barren plain after leaving Lee's town. He runs into a common peasant girl who houses him while a storm passes through. Events ensue and the two come to befriend each other. -Not a ZukoxOC romance fic-
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 29 - Words: 41,929 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 6/5/2008 - Published: 6/23/2006 - Zuko, Iroh
Why Don't You Kiss Her? by SirenWarren09 reviews
Zuko is returning home with a young water tribe girl named Mizu. A very kind but tormented servant girl that saved Zuko's life. And he's developed feelings for her! But what about his love interest with Mei? ZukoxMei ZukoxOC Rated T for graphic details.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 9,625 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 3/21/2008 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
Fiery and Forbidden by sweetprincess16 reviews
Zuko, banished and living as a traveler, meets and falls for a dismissed fire nation soldier with a haunted past. But for his own safety, he must live under a flase identity. Can he protect her and lie to her without tearing his heart apart? ZukoXoc
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 23 - Words: 41,979 - Reviews: 94 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 12/7/2007 - Published: 6/27/2007 - Zuko, Sokka
A Captive of Two Masters by Octobers-Blessing reviews
Zuko's pronounced dead, Iroh has escaped, and Azula is to blame. All he wanted to do was show her freedom, show her that she wasn't a slave, and give her hope. Instead, he's found himself the Avatar, he's found hope for himself. ZukoxOC Not A MarySue. RnR
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 990 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 9 - Published: 9/9/2007 - Zuko
Below Average by Master of Air reviews
CHAPTER 14 UP!, Yumi lived a normal, quiet life with a loving family in the Fire Nation. She was oblivious to the war happening around her, will she fall apart when she is needed to save her own father from the Fire Lords' clutches? ZukoXOC in later chapt
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 22,595 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 2/21/2006 - Published: 11/18/2005 - Zuko
My Christmas Gift by Starry-twilight-akina reviews
Christmas time! Christmas time! For this past week, I've been bugging Zuko about Christmas, I think I'm driving him insane! OH well! But, he's doing something and not showing me! It's not fair! What is it? R&R oneshot ZukoXOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,588 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/29/2005 - Zuko - Complete
Things Arent Always As They Seem by breathlesslove reviews
While Zuko is out looking for the Avatar he stumbles across an interesting surprise, can he keep his focus on capturing the avatar or has someone captured his heart? And were do Aang &Co and Jet and his band of rebels come in ZUKOXOC first FF please R&R!
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 11 - Words: 44,585 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 4/17/2010 - Published: 2/17/2006
The Prince Next Door by IncreasedHeartbeat reviews
A girl named, Joana has alot to suffer about. School, Family, and a hot headed prince? What happens when Zuko just appears next door with her friend, Kimberly. Joana has to keep remindering herself, He is just a cartoon, when love reveals. ZukoxOc.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,592 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/5/2006
Heart of Gold by Ai-White-Rabbit reviews
Prince Zuko meets a peasant girl named Maeli, and realizes that he can find friendship in the most different of people. A lesson he shall learn, will teach him to open his heart and trust others. A tale of love, a tale to two golden hearts. ZukoxOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,746 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 7/1/2006 - Published: 6/10/2006 - Zuko
Dreams Can Come True:: by AvatarNERDS reviews
2 girls who love Avatar more than anything and always dream about going to the Avatar world. When their dreams finally come true see how they react and what love will bloom. ZukoxOC and SokkaxOC R&R [[Zuko and Sokka maybe a little OOC!]]
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,688 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 12/6/2006 - Published: 10/10/2006
Journeys by Virtu reviews
My guess as to what happens after The Earth King. If anyone would like to help me write a better summary though, that'd be great xD Possible pairings: ZukoxKatara ZukoxOC SokkaxSuki Chapter 1 has been updated changed a bit.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,032 - Reviews: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/22/2006
The Forgetting Song by Gin-Ryu reviews
Her mother sang it for Richi, but Richi doesn't remember, only Mika heard the lullaby often enough to know it by heart... She sings it again, now...But she never realized how much she'd already forgotten. Zukoxoc NOT a mary sue. Read and Review
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,982 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 12/19/2006 - Published: 12/16/2006 - Zuko
Flames of the Fire by High Queen of Dreams reviews
-INCOMPLETE- My version of the TV show 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' when the Avatar is a fifteen year old girl named Artymis. ZukoxOC. Third and final installment of the series. Highly reccomended to read the first two. Full Summary Inside.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 24 - Words: 152,813 - Reviews: 284 - Favs: 88 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 6/23/2009 - Published: 7/31/2008 - Complete
Villan or Hero by dreamland27 reviews
The world is nearly engulfed in the Fire Nation's flames. Hope is distant. An assassin from a rebel clan has a past connected to Zuko. She's brought complications to the Avatar and the Fire nation. Is she the villain or the hero? ZukoxOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 13 - Words: 47,071 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 9/21/2008 - Published: 8/28/2006 - Zuko
Dancing On Air by Daisy Snapdragon reviews
Aang and the gang decide to take a mini vacation to an island festival in the Earth Kingdom. Meanwhile, Zuko has been dragged to the same one by his uncle. There, they meet a girl that might make Aang question if he really is the last airbender. ZukoXoc
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 15 - Words: 23,521 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 55 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 9/6/2008 - Published: 1/6/2008 - Zuko - Complete
The Other Bender by SecondWind20 reviews
The comet is quickly approaching, yet Aang doesn't feel ready. So the Spirit World sends him a little help, but Rei might be more than the Group can handle. Will her special bending be enough to finally end the war? ZUKOXOC READ AND REVIEW!
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 62,493 - Reviews: 93 - Favs: 98 - Follows: 78 - Updated: 7/7/2010 - Published: 7/23/2008 - Zuko
Fire Nation Prisoner by Zuko's Mistress reviews
Hi my name is Ayame and I’m fifteen. For as long as I can remember I have been a fire nation prisoner." What happens when Prince Zuko meets this Ayame? I'm useless at summeries XD Zuko X OC rated T to be safe.Okay...I took a break but I'm back to writing!
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,065 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/9/2008 - Zuko
Old Rivals and Friends, New Love by obsessedwanime reviews
On HAITUS. Eight years ago Zuko lost his only friend to the enemies of the Fire Nation. Now another girl teams up with Azula, but who's enemy is she? The Fire Nation's...or the Avatar's? ZukoxOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 4,208 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 6/11/2007 - Published: 6/1/2005 - Zuko
The New Guy by Fawna Florence reviews
After leaving Kyoshi Island, Aang, Katara, and Sokka "rescue" a young female Earthbender, who offers to help them with their Zuko problems by becoming a boy? AangxKatara SokkaxSuki ZukoxOC
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 20,861 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 32 - Updated: 12/30/2008 - Published: 5/14/2005 - Zuko
Flowers of the Earth by High Queen of Dreams reviews
COMPLETE! My version of the TV show 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' when the Avatar is a fifteen year old girl named Artymis. ZukoxOC. Second installment of the series, sequel to 'Chapter One: Water' - highly reccomended to read. Full Summary Inside.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 208,039 - Reviews: 132 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 7/15/2008 - Published: 9/7/2006 - Complete
31 | Page 1 2 Next »