Home Community Anime/Manga Slayers Flare Carrots and Jellyfish
Flare Carrots and Jellyfish
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Slayers, Since: 07-31-10
Founder: Relm Wanderer - Stories: 36 - Followers: 0 - id: 84017
A collection of fanfics that feature the alternate couple Gourry/Sylphiel. Where they are either the main focus or the couple in the background.

Things I Didn't Say by Relm Wanderer reviews
After a life lived seemingly to the fullest there can still be things you regretted, things you didn't say. But even at the end you may still have time.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,403 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 9/17/2012 - Sylphiel, Gourry G. - Complete
Wishful Thoughts by Relm Wanderer reviews
Gourry is fed up with everyone always thinking he's stupid him included and unknowingly he wishes on a shooting star that that would change. Eventual Gourry/Sylphiel fic.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,656 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/27/2011 - Gourry G., Sylphiel
Too late by Seirin reviews
To her he was the man she fell in love with. To him she was just a friend who was a great cook. But many things can change when you are about to lose someone you took for granted.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,506 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/25/2013 - Published: 4/26/2011 - [Gourry G., Sylphiel]
Heavenly Tides by Relm Wanderer
An AU that has Gourry and Sylphiel living in two very different worlds. Sylphiel is a mermaid living in the sea and Gourry is a wingling living in the clouds above. Both of them dreamers, dreaming of places they can't go.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,368 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/3/2011 - Published: 3/13/2011 - Gourry G., Sylphiel
Playing Cupid by Relm Wanderer reviews
AU Gourry is an archangel sent down to earth to help Sylphiel out, a waitress in a diner. With Gourry's help Sylphiel has to get Zelgadis, a man she's admired from afar, to find true love before it's too late. G/S L/Z
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 39,916 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 2/14/2013 - Published: 2/14/2011 - Gourry G., Sylphiel - Complete
The white time by Seirin reviews
There is a legend in Lyventer according to which snow falling in winter holidays' eve has an ability to purify souls. Lina and the rest enjoy this visit. But something isn't right... Something dark is coming... L/Z slightly G/S
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,003 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 1/1/2011 - Published: 12/20/2010 - [Zelgadiss G., Lina I.] [Sylphiel, Gourry G.] - Complete
Dance of the Nutcracker by Relm Wanderer reviews
AU Sylphiel wants one thing for Christmas. The affections of the toymaker's son, Gourry. She recieves a strange doll and is taken on a journey like no other. Other alternate couples featured but you'll have to read to find out which ones! I'm not telling!
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,182 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Gourry G., Sylphiel - Complete
Secret Santa by Relm Wanderer reviews
RSBI Christmas/New Years fic for 2004/2005. The Slayers crew decide to exchange winter solstice gifts secret santa style but the gifts gived aren't all well received. Lina/Zelgadis and Gourry/Sylphiel
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 14,103 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Updated: 12/19/2010 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Complete
Slayers Task Force, STF by Relm Wanderer reviews
My own personal creation! A futuristic A/U fic. I put it under as action/adventure and sci-fi but it's also humorous. Bias warning: Lina/Zel, Gourry/Sylphiel, Xellos/Filia, Martina/Zangulus and combos with created characters
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Sci-Fi - Chapters: 32 - Words: 80,866 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 9/8/2002 - Published: 3/30/2001
Goodnight Kisses by Relm Wanderer reviews
When Gourry goes to bed after a tiring day of adventuring he doesn't expect to get any night time visitors. Especially not a visit from her.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 30,286 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/9/2014 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Gourry G., Sylphiel
A Letter to Gourry by Relm Wanderer reviews
Sylphiel writes a letter to Gourry that she never means him to read. But Gourry accidently finds the letter and once he's read it he doesn't know what to do now that he finally knows Sylphiel's true feelings.
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 12 - Words: 25,713 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/30/2013 - Published: 9/20/2010 - Gourry G., Sylphiel
For the Love of Pie by Relm Wanderer reviews
My take on how Gourry and Sylphiel might have first met. And yes it's another G/S fic because I'm crazy and I keep writing them.
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,617 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/29/2010 - Gourry G., Sylphiel - Complete
Matchmaker by graywords-girl reviews
Okay, here is the promised sequel to Girl Talk, i'm not sure if you could classify this as a romance, but it dose have pairings in it. It's basically when Lina plays cupid for her friends and vise versa.
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,107 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 1 - Published: 9/1/2003
OutFoxed! The Battle for Lina Inverse! by Dragonsdaughter reviews
Zel and Lina gety dragged along on Gourry and Sylphiel's honeymoon. Lina suddenly finds herself re-teaching Zel magic but also forced to choose between him and an old nemesis as they compete for her affections!
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 8,475 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/18/2002 - Published: 7/19/2002
Relm's Dimented Fairy Tales by Relm Wanderer reviews
Various of my Slayers fairy tales. The bias for these very a bit.
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 36,446 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 3/30/2001
It Could Have Gone the Other Way by destructve reviews
Taking place after the canonical novels, Lina has to head off to Zefilia for reasons of her own, but she has to find a place to leave Gourry. It seems though her only option is to entrust him to Sylphiel in Sairaag.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 24,683 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Gourry G., Sylphiel - Complete
Sk8er Slayer by linagabriev reviews
To protect her pride, Lina decides Gourry is not good enough for her. This is the price she must pay. G/S
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,895 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Updated: 8/23/2003 - Published: 7/16/2003 - Lina I., Gourry G. - Complete
Unexpected by Niu Shiy-Ue reviews
Now we know why Lina's so flat!
Slayers - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,082 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 2/4/2002
Sakura Dynasty by MairiNathaira reviews
*Ch 4 as of Aug 13, 2001* Zel is a king during the Korean, Chosun Dynasty. Lina's a lowly whore girl. They meet and trouble starts from Xelloss and Amelia...lotta Korean background! ^^ L/Z, G/S and er...?
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 6,741 - Reviews: 12 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/13/2001 - Published: 7/20/2001
The one I loved... by schweigenaatash reviews
Zelgadiss has lost his loved one...just who is she? (gourry/sylphiel, zel/???) hope you like it...
Slayers - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,230 - Reviews: 10 - Published: 6/25/2001
The Continue of Bubbles, Bubbles Challengefic by Miss L reviews
Lina and Zel coupling. A very procrastinatic fic since back in August from the talented and marvelous fanfic writer Relm Wanderer.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,998 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/17/2002 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
A Special Little Winter's Prayer by Miss L reviews
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays MinnaSan! Alrighty folks...it's kinda long, some shortstops, and there's a maybe some fluff to it. It's LZ and SG based only. R&R please?
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,010 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Published: 12/25/2002 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
Love Is Blind by Miss L reviews
Its another day of treasure hunting for Lina and Gourry.But instead of found riches,our favorite sorceress was rewarded with a curse that Sylphiel analized.What can they do?Why,search for the mystical Cure Hunter Expert thats what!LZ,SG rsvsd403 thnx
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 17,405 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/8/2003 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
Lina's Nightmare Rhapsody by Miss L reviews
3 years later after defeating Dark Star,4 more people join the Slayers crew to look for Zel's cure.Problems:2 mazukos are after Lina to make her 1 of them & an old acquaitence claims Lina to be his legitamate wife!L/Z;G/S;A/oc;F/V bit revised/updated 4/09
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 16 - Words: 41,231 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 4/14/2009 - Published: 6/3/2002 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G. - Complete
The Succubus' Curse by Miss L reviews
The Slayers crew grew and got lost as they tried to search for another lead on Zel's cure. But what happens when the cure is really a curse and it's not Zel who obtained it? Slights L/Z,S/G,A/Aez other , maybe F/V or F/X, I haven't decided yet.
Slayers - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 74,427 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 7/14/2009 - Published: 9/14/2002 - Lina I., Zelgadiss G.
34 | Page 1 2 Next »